Options

Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 17th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 9000 steps walking - it was a beautiful sunny day here so I took a walk for almost an hour
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    March Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 149.4 lbs
    CW: 153.8 lbs

TOM has not been kind to me this week.

Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training

Comments: trying to catch up on the thread a little, I have been slacking, TOM got me these last 2 days, well TOM and I finally went out and got the tattoo I wanted, my first one, maybe only one, who knows. And that took a bit so I'm catching up now, and will be attempting to fast today (Sunday to make up for TOM), hopefully that pans out, it didn't yesterday and I let myself believe it was because my body was "healing" but in reality, I just wanted to eat...and I did so there's that. Eh, today is a new day.

73vss86gryqw.jpg

Nice👌🏾👍🏾 keep setting goals for yourself
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Calories: Total 1710, Net 2024, Goal 2000. Under by 24 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 6967
    Water: 80 oz
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 your tat is awesome. I have a full sleeve that took over a year to complete. Can't wait until I can show it off. Working hard to reach this goal by summer. By the way, tats are very addicting. I said one and done, my full sleeve makes #4. Got my first tat at the age of 23 and my sleeve was started when I was 52.
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 3/17
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Treadmill (walk), Bowflex Max (HIIT), 3 min. Plank challenge.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)
    Track: no
    Calories: within
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class.

Sorry I was MIA the last part of the week. We went to Kalahari and I was exhausted! Didn't weigh in cause I'm a bit scared. Hopefully will be ok by Friday.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY TEAM SLIMSONS🤼‍♀️🤼‍♂️

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 10 minutes walking around my house
    Water 189oz
    Goals/comments
    Although I stay under I went off my current plan so technically I was over cause of that one temptation.

Daily Post Sunday
    Track no
    Calories none
    Exercise no
    Water 220oz
    Goals/comments
    So consequences of going off track was up all through the night Sat-sun sick all day Sunday that apparently I miss my Aide knocking so I only had liquids yesterday.
    TODAY'S ANOTHER DAY STAYING POSITIVE!

INSPIRATIONAL TIP FOR TODAY:

741b5c745fa9.jpg

Have an awesome Monday, make the best of today and forget about what happened yesterday.

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    @AB0215 your tat is awesome. I have a full sleeve that took over a year to complete. Can't wait until I can show it off. Working hard to reach this goal by summer. By the way, tats are very addicting. I said one and done, my full sleeve makes #4. Got my first tat at the age of 23 and my sleeve was started when I was 52.

@genajonas I have been told that, right now I can't see getting another one, I'm just sore enough to think who would do this more than once lol.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Congrats on the new tattoo!! You have the strength for it! YEAH!💪🏻😝🔥🔥

@SLIMn2016 Right now I'm wondering who would do it more than once, it feels like a terrible sunburn and it's really hot, which is normal for healing, but really hard to live with right now, hoping that it's a little better tomorrow, and tomorrow I can start using lotion on it, which should help.

I have 7, and the last tattoo was a coverup that now takes the lower third of my back. I actually want to get my whole back done eventually... haha I am totally addicted to tattoos....
    Its surprising though, because my first one got infected, because they didn't tell me what kind of lotion to use. You would think that would have scared me off. But no..... Now I just get whatever tattoo butter or tattoo goo they have, which works very well. My last one took 5 sessions and was finished at the end of 2014. I have been itching to get more ever since...
  • inmylife1979
    inmylife1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Username: Inmylife1979
    Week: March Week #3
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    PW = 297.8
    CW=297
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I have 7, and the last tattoo was a coverup that now takes the lower third of my back. I actually want to get my whole back done eventually... haha I am totally addicted to tattoos....
    Its surprising though, because my first one got infected, because they didn't tell me what kind of lotion to use. You would think that would have scared me off. But no..... Now I just get whatever tattoo butter or tattoo goo they have, which works very well. My last one took 5 sessions and was finished at the end of 2014. I have been itching to get more ever since...

@tinak33 I've been following the instructions to the letter, and today is the first time I put any lotion on it, although it says a small amount of plain white lotion 1-2x per day, the lady who did mine said to wait until the 3rd day to do it, it will heal better and so far, she might be right. It's looking good right now and the lotion didn't really bother it this morning and took away a lot of the tightness that I was feeling so, she might be right. They still want me to wash it 2-3x a day and I'm not loving that. My short arms make it damn near impossible to do that unless I'm in the shower...so right now, still thinking who would do this more than once lol. Who knows, my opinion might change. My hubby keeps saying the same thing. He's going to get one fixed today, and he's already planing 2 more. He says you say you get that one and then you're good, then a ways down the road you see something you want to get and then you do...
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

@tinak33 I've been following the instructions to the letter, and today is the first time I put any lotion on it, although it says a small amount of plain white lotion 1-2x per day, the lady who did mine said to wait until the 3rd day to do it, it will heal better and so far, she might be right. It's looking good right now and the lotion didn't really bother it this morning and took away a lot of the tightness that I was feeling so, she might be right. They still want me to wash it 2-3x a day and I'm not loving that. My short arms make it damn near impossible to do that unless I'm in the shower...so right now, still thinking who would do this more than once lol. Who knows, my opinion might change. My hubby keeps saying the same thing. He's going to get one fixed today, and he's already planing 2 more. He says you say you get that one and then you're good, then a ways down the road you see something you want to get and then you do...

I guess I'm a fuddy duddy but I've never understood the desire for tattoos, especially tons and tons of them. One or two is ok as long as they can be hidden at work. But what I REALLY can't understand are those face piercings...yuck. Even worse are those things that make your ear lobes gigantic. I take it back.....I AM a fuddy duddy. :)

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    paula3311 wrote: »
    Username: paula3311
    Week: March Week 3
    PW =213.6
    CW=208.2

Wow! Awesome loss!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon, March 18

Tracked - yes
    Cals - under
    Exercise - rest day , working like crazy

Trying to stay positive here.. my morning was bent out of shape by 2 evil people this morning. Ugh - why is it so hard to shake off when someone is rude or totally fake? My brain says shake it off - this isn’t healthy and it’s totally worthless to give these things a second thought- the other party of me has been annoyed all day.

How do you guys let things go? Does it take you awhile or are you one of the gifted ones that can put it aside and go about your day?

🌻
  • AB0215
    Options

I guess I'm a fuddy duddy but I've never understood the desire for tattoos, especially tons and tons of them. One or two is ok as long as they can be hidden at work. But what I REALLY can't understand are those face piercings...yuck. Even worse are those things that make your ear lobes gigantic. I take it back.....I AM a fuddy duddy. :)
    @CindyJNC1963 I apparently was for a long time.
    I was super against them, thought they were ugly and couldn't understand why anyone would want to ruin perfectly good skin...and in some respects, I still think that, I'm not sure I love full sleeves and would probably not do that on myself, but I don't really see anything wrong with tattoos for the most part. I don't think that you should have to hide every single tattoo you have in the workplace if they're not obscene or anything like that.
    I think the thing is, I've come to the realization that it's my body and my decision, and therefore, that same thing applies to others...
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    So I’m determined to keep on track this week!!!! So far so good. I’m also determined to check in daily. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Spring is around the corner!!!
This discussion has been closed.