Replies

• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Check in March 16
    Track: Yes/no
    Calories: definitely under
    Exercise: no

I didn’t finish logging tonight. Sick. Just something I ate I hope.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Total 585, Net 904, Goal 2000. Under by 1096 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, HIIT
    Steps: 13,212
    Water: 50 oz
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday 3/16
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking dogs for 35 minutes, Treadmill 4.0 mph for 20 minutes, 3 min. plank challenge.

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    March Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 149.4 lbs
    CW: 153.8 lbs

TOM has not been kind to me this week.

Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training

Comments: trying to catch up on the thread a little, I have been slacking, TOM got me these last 2 days, well TOM and I finally went out and got the tattoo I wanted, my first one, maybe only one, who knows. And that took a bit so I'm catching up now, and will be attempting to fast today (Sunday to make up for TOM), hopefully that pans out, it didn't yesterday and I let myself believe it was because my body was "healing" but in reality, I just wanted to eat...and I did so there's that. Eh, today is a new day.

73vss86gryqw.jpg

Love the tattoo!! Where is it located?
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily post - saturday 3.16

Worked late last night - but stayed within cals and got my greens in. I don’t remember if I posted last night and I’ve been scrolling forever ( we have a big group! 💕) and don’t see anything - so apologies if this is a double post!

Tracked-oui
    Cals - under
    Exercise- morning planks
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    March Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 149.4 lbs
    CW: 153.8 lbs

TOM has not been kind to me this week.

Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes

Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Nope
    Calories: Probably not
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins weight training

Comments: trying to catch up on the thread a little, I have been slacking, TOM got me these last 2 days, well TOM and I finally went out and got the tattoo I wanted, my first one, maybe only one, who knows. And that took a bit so I'm catching up now, and will be attempting to fast today (Sunday to make up for TOM), hopefully that pans out, it didn't yesterday and I let myself believe it was because my body was "healing" but in reality, I just wanted to eat...and I did so there's that. Eh, today is a new day.

73vss86gryqw.jpg

Strength from struggle!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Saturday, March 16th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Comments: Too much chocolate today🤦🏻‍♀️🥺😬. Tomorrow is one of my fasting days--- hubby is making his Irish corned beef and cabbage, but I will be having chicken and broccoli (I am not a fan of the corned beef/cabbage so that should help me stay on task).

I’m with ya! Not a CB & cabbage girl here either. Making roast chicken 🍗 and vegetables here... got some great sage and thyme! 🌿

Happy St Patrick’s day! 🚴🏼‍♀️🏋🏼‍♀️🍀
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: some walking
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    73vss86gryqw.jpg

Love the tattoo!! Where is it located?

@tinak33 It's on my right shoulder blade, easy to hide with a tshirt, and it will be visible when I'm lifting so that's what I really wanted.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »

Love your tattoo. I’m planning on getting one when I reach my goal weight.

@gemwolf110 I made it to 33 before getting one, I never was really interested before, I think it's because I never really had anything that I've felt so strongly about and this phrase really resonates with me and the barbell has pretty much saved my life so I felt like it was time.

And I've lost almost all the weight I want to and where it's at I'm not going to change too much there, maybe a little more muscular but nothing major so I went for it.
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    Sunday check in
    3.17 🍀

Tracked - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise- I’m exhausted — 45 min soulcycle at 7am - followed by intense arm weight circuit. It’s now 6pm, I can barely move my arms! Need Sleep 😴 this next week is going to be 14 hour days and intense at work.

Goal - lots of healthy food, lots of water. Keeping with no alcohol, no sugar. Go to gym at least 2-3 times. Try not to drown in coffee ☕️ Working a lot of abs and arms this week.

Getting ready for Spring! 🌸🌻🌷
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday
    Track: yes
    Calories: nope. Not even close.
    Exercise: 100 squats
    Water: 120 oz

Yeah....... mom made soda bread. It was more delicious than I anticipated. And the corned beef..... omg.
    All the food was sooooo good, I over ate. I can feel it, too. I am uncomfortably full and the sad thing is, if I wasn't, I would eat more till I was. This is the only time we eat this. So there won't be a repeat session....
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 17

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Feeling better today. Exercise this week.

NSV: Put on a cardigan that I haven’t worn in a bit, maybe a month. The arms were tight, had to constantly pull the cuffs down. Today they fit and hang just right!! And my favorite jeans are starting to sag a bit in the front and back!
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Winner's Circle March Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@Batgirl140.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @gemwolf110.
    @genajonas.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @tinak33.
    @zara6bells.
    @Digger61.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @gjaholy33.
    @mg07030.

Those making a notable effort!

@Bm00re2u.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @Wildmage69.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @beckymomof3girls.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @inmylife1979. - 1.91%
    2nd - @mg07030. - 1.89%
    3rd - @tinak33. - 1.68%
  • papenny1
    papenny1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: papenny1
    Week : March 3rd week
    PW : 173.0
    CW : 173.8
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    @AB0215 Congrats on the new tattoo!! You have the strength for it! YEAH!💪🏻😝🔥🔥
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, March 17th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Calories: Yes, under- Fasting Day
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Zumba & Treadmill walk
    Water: 197.8 oz.
    Steps: 20,018

☘️💚☘️HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!!!☘️💚☘️
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    @AB0215 Congrats on the new tattoo!! You have the strength for it! YEAH!💪🏻😝🔥🔥

@SLIMn2016 Right now I'm wondering who would do it more than once, it feels like a terrible sunburn and it's really hot, which is normal for healing, but really hard to live with right now, hoping that it's a little better tomorrow, and tomorrow I can start using lotion on it, which should help.
This discussion has been closed.