Options

Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 18th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,900 steps walking (woohooo, this is a record for me. I've never been over 10,000 steps before)

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

What do you do to reward yourself for staying on track and/or reaching a goal?

I don't really do anything too special. Every 20 lbs I update my avatar photo so that I can have a timeline of photos when I reach my goal.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    March: Week 3 (Monday)
    PW: 197.8
    CW: 194.8

Nice loss!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 35 min run.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

Buy clothing/shoes/accessories --mostly workout clothing!🙌😝👏✨👟👟👖👜👡👡👠👠🧥👗
    @SLIMn2016 Me too, always workout clothes lol. Of course, that's pretty much all I wear so, there's that.

I don't really do anything too special. Every 20 lbs I update my avatar photo so that I can have a timeline of photos when I reach my goal.
    @CindyJNC1963 I really like how progressively happy you look in each new photo you take.

gemwolf110 wrote: »

I have about 90 or so pounds left to lose, every 25 lbs I’ll reward myself with a piercing for 25/50/75. When I reach 100 lbs down I’m going to get an anchor tattoo on my ankle or calf
    @gemwolf110 That sounds great!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins walking

Comments: Working on getting back to the swing of things, been a bit of a struggle these last couple days. Hoping that I can turn this around...just have to remind myself to take it one day at a time.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Question of the Week:

Go get a new workout outfit!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise 7 mile hike
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

When I have a good weighin I get ice cream. 😁

I haven’t decided on any rewards. And food is probably not the best choice. 😋 Id love to get myself an expensive piece of jewelry every 10 lbs or so, I don’t see that happening. 😆 But for sure, I do plan to get a whole wardrobe when I reach goal!! I’ll have to come up with some smaller incentives for along the way.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 18

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    paula3311 wrote: »
    Username: paula3311
    Week: March Week 3
    PW =213.6
    CW=208.2

Well done you're doing awesome 💪🏽💪🏽👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    March: Week 3 (Monday)
    PW: 197.8
    CW: 194.8

Way to go 👏🏾👏🏾💪🏽💪🏽👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Monday, March 18th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, Zumba & Treadmill walk
    Water: 201.8 oz.
    Steps: 17,103

Comments: Well hello TOM😒😣 ---and thank you for jacking up my cravings today--<sigh> so between that and my soreness (and my left knee might be injured--feels swollen and tight)...my diet wasn't good today . My workout was mild, but adequate. I may have to tone down my week's workouts to prevent injury. Tomorrow is my fasting day, so restart tomorrow morning.🤞🏻😣

Hope your Monday was much better than mine my friends!
    KEEP GOING!!❤️🙌💫✨✨🤗

Sorry you're so sore and didn't have a good day😥 but Stay positive because I know you're going to rock tomorrow even if you need to modify your workout th o accommodate your injury. YOU GOT THIS 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: Total 2197, Net 1414, Goal 2000. Under by 586 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes
    Steps: 21,466
    Water: 160 oz
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    So I’m determined to keep on track this week!!!! So far so good. I’m also determined to check in daily. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Spring is around the corner!!!

I have faith in you, you got this 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I use to reward myself with a cheat meal but I find that is distermental to my progress so now I set mini goals I lose:

20lbs I get a full body massage
    50lbs buy an outfit
    100lbs plan a weekend trip

Those are my three goals so far and I just found out today cause my Aide kept bugging me to weigh myself that I lost 20lbs YAy! But we'll see what it says on Wednesday my actual weigh day.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins walking

Comments: Working on getting back to the swing of things, been a bit of a struggle these last couple days. Hoping that I can turn this around...just have to remind myself to take it one day at a time.

REMEMBER I AM ROOTING FOR YOU! YOU GOT THIS!💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👌🏾👌🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 8 minutes walking around my house
    Water 146oz
    Goals/comments
    Today was interesting: had to d o a PowerPoint presentation with at least 10 slides with h at 3 images and 100 words each slide which I just finished it took me 5 hours to complete as I was in so much pain but I turn my phone off completely but I did eat all my meals today.

My new recipe for lunch/dinner:
    SPINACH-KALE GROUND TURKEY SLOPPY JOE

I had my aid mix the spinach and kale with th he ground Turkey w0ith diced tomatoes and tomato paste added garlic, basil, oregano, cayenne and chia seed as my season

I am allow to have 1 small egg size potato so I am thinking inside of fries I'll have roasted garlic russet potatoes and I'll have aide make that tomorrow.

I'm having fun being creative in the way I can cook my Food and only eat a little bit of calories but it's working and I need to keep my food interesting.

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STAYING POSITIVE 🤸‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️💃🏾💃🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

First day back from vacay! Got in 90 minutes of intense strength training with my husband, which we mastered pretty well!
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:

I'm going to save up all my milestone rewards until I reach my goal weight and then buy an awesome massage chair! :):):)
This discussion has been closed.