Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    @cyndiesstuff Good luck with your Mom tomorrow. Praying for you on Thursday Hugs
    @Mrsbell8well I would love to meet everyone in person too. It is a shame we are scattered all over the globe. :(
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    Check in for: Sunday
    Logged food: no but I think I was on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise and Steps: 45 min Leslie Sansone video and 11,243 steps

Weekend wasn't too bad, wish I was a little more productive but kept up with exercising and ate pretty well. I do have a plan for the week for exercise and food so I am ready. Got to go or I won't be able to do my walking video!

@phoebe112476 Ugh! That stinks about work. I am glad it all worked out and the routines you have set in motion didn't get disrupted. I am working on getting routines in place too. It does make things easier. Your dinner looks amazing! I am also working on the eating until satisfied. I am having a hard time. I am just going to plug away until I get it down.
    @amsandos Nice loss! You are doing great! Besides the loss in the stones, you are almost a 50lbs here! That is amazing! You are going to do great your birthday weekend. You have a great plan! You can eat on plan AND enjoy!
    @Mrsbell8well I am so sorry to hear that Molly's mom passed. I will keep you all in my prayers. I hope Molly doesn't feel badly she wasn't there when her Mother passed. I was a Hospice nurse for two years. Some people seemed to hang on for people traveling to see them and would pass as soon as the person got there and some people seemed to wait for their loved ones to leave. She spent a lot of time with her mom when she was sick and when she was dying. She is an awesome daughter. Hugs to all of you!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    twyla77 wrote: »
    Twyla77
    Week 2
    Weigh in day: Sunday March 10
    Previous Weight: 127.6
    Todays Weight: 126

Did a 3 mile / 40 minute Leslie Sansone video this morning and she used fitness bands which was so fun! And i also did a tricep workout which sucked lol. I never really think about my triceps but clearly i should!

I've been doing her videos when I dont feel like walking on the treadmill. They are great videos!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    jeu6yb34z0yk.jpg

Week 2 MOD challenge! Discussion: 7 steps to never quit again!

TODAY WE DISCUSS STEP 2!! Come on in and give us your thoughts!

Come join our discussion this week!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10731988/week-2-mod-challenge-discussion-7-steps-to-never-quit-again/p1?new=1
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,425 Member
    Happy Monday everyone! A new week to make good choices and get closer to our goals.

Sunday Check in:

Food: Good
    Water: didn't drink enough
    Steps: 8,000 but I did do 20 minutes of yoga

Another weekend gone and missing my hour with the day light savings time. It didn't bother me yesterday but it was hard to wake up this morning.

Snow should disappear this week...or at least some of it. Wednesday and Thursday will be in the 40's with heavy rain. There's talk about flooding since the ground is frozen solid. We'll just need to wait and see what happens!

@Mrsbell8well - so sorry to hear about Molly's mom. Prayers going your way. She's lucky to have such a supportive spouse!

@sleepymom5 - so proud of you for throwing away the cake. See if it was me, I wouldn't be able to stop. I just need to stay away which is hard!

@GingerPwr - gosh I so wish I was not a sweets person. Maybe one day?? Hoping!!

Have a great Monday!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    We’re here in Richmond. It’s almost 1 o’clock. I ate a pear and applesauce so far. I packed lots of food. I’m concerned about over eating. Thought I would do a quick post to help hold myself accountable. Wednesday weigh in is quickly approaching.
    I know I can be here for Molly and family and still stay on plan.
    I can and I will. Ok now I will go eat lunch and make wise choices.
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Hello everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend and adjusted to the time change. We overslept this morning, woke up an hour late. Mu hubby jumped out of bed, took a shower and headed out to work. I had to get my son up for school, which is never an easy task, and then I got myself ready for work. Got in a few minutes late, but not too bad.

I was very happy with my weigh-in on Saturday! I worked out Friday night, cut it a little short, went out to dinner with my in laws. I ate later then I wanted with IF, but it was fine. I stayed away from the bread, had 1 glass of wine and grilled scallops and some grilled asparagus, it was very good. Woke up Saturday morning, later than I planned, but got my workout done.
    I was good all weekend. I worked out yesterday, hit the elliptical for an hour, came home and did laundry. My mom made lasagna for dinner last night, it was so good! She makes it with ground turkey, I do not eat pork or red meat. The scale was up a little this morning, I was a little surprised because my weekend went so well, but I am on track and should see another loss on Saturday. I am in the zone!

@Mrsbell8well so sorry about Molly's mom! My prayers are with you all! xo

@cyndiesstuff I hope you are feeling better!

@sleepymom5 glad your daughter is doing well! Hopefully she is good going forward!

Step counts:
    3/8:16,569
    3/9:14,596
    3/10:15,929

Food is prepped for the day! I am thankful I got everything ready last night, or I would have been trying to get everything together this morning in a mad rush, no bueno!

Have a wonderful day & week! Thanks for all the congrats on my weight loss! :smiley:
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    @Mrsbell8well
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Hope the trip to Richmond is a good one and that Molly is OK too.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    @Mrsbell8well I’m sorry! Hugs to you and your wife and your families <3
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    @mrsbell8well so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and Molly.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited March 2019
    @Mrsbell8well So sorry to hear about Molly’s mom and now your mom in the ER. Thinking of you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.