Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - March 2019

Replies

• lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 140.4
    Today's weight: 140.4
    Steps: 48,995
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Daily log in for: Friday March 8
    Logged: yep!
    Water: 6
    Exercise: did a workout video, and took a walk at lunch to get some extra steps
    Steps: 13,665

Didn’t have any drinks at our staff party after work! woohoo!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    Not a bad day, kinda lazy but I think I needed a day like that. Looking forward to a quiet weekend and getting some projects done.

@pacsnc6 Don't let that gain get you down. Just stay on track. You can do this!
    @carlsoda Nice loss! I love how you are in control of what you are eating and you are getting results! Good luck with that snow this weekend. Spring can't come fast enough!
    @amsandos . Wow! I would be so upset too! and then the school not even seeming to care! Glad that you held your ground on the biscuits and didn't give in. In the long run, that doesn't help either. What I am trying to learn is to do is not to give in to those feelings. The more you do it, the easier it is supposed to get. Hugs to you! I can certainly relate to how you feel.
    @kirsten11872 Keep that streak going! You really turned things around!
    @ljdanny A cinnamon roll isn't going to ruin your progress. Just get right back on track. I am sorry to hear about your son. He has been through so much. I am sure it is frustrating for him to feel better and then have a day that you can't get out of bed. I am glad he is feeling better. You are a good Mom!
    @lenka1 Sounds like you have a good plan for your trip. I know you must miss the food and treats from home so that is probably why you went a little overboard the other day. Enjoy being home.
    @hkfleming I am glad you like your new gym. It sounds awesome! I am glad that you were able to have what you were craving and keep it within your calories. The TOM is tough.
    @lennoncpa Hope all is going well. Miss you checking in but I know this is a crazy busy time for you CPAs! Hope everything settles down soon!
  • sleepymom5
    wimbf6di2uws.jpeg

Friday Weigh Ins still due
    @DananaNanas
    @FieryVixsin

Saturday Weigh Ins
    @Corriepeic
    @kirsten11872
    @Lenka1
    @zumba_luvah

Late Weigh Ins
    @ihp2015
    @Ashleigh1178

Sunday Weigh Ins
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77

• lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Week 1

Pw: 138.6
    Cw: 136.5

-2.1lbs

Lots of traveling and binging for a day followed by a fasting day. But hey I’ll take it... next week I’ll prob won’t see much of a drop but this is my vacation month so as long as I make it to 135 by the end I’ll be very happy
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Check in for: Friday
    Ate to satisfied: Yes! success
    Water: 66 oz
    Steps: 14736 steps

man my head hurts this morning. i hate when i wake up with a headache. i am going to start cleaning out my new writing studio today. it is the last room in the house that still has jims adult childs stuff in it. it is the childs room, still set up like it was when the kid lived here. he is 26, a lawyer, and married and has his own house. i told jim i don't think hes ever coming home to stay! lol

@kirsten11872 day 6 was successful. good job. and wow. great steps. the scale will say what it wants but you know you have put in the work.

@pacsnc6 it may have been the combination of all of it. i am glad you enjoyed the pie. cherry and pumpkin are my favorite.

@ljdanny i am so sorry this has been so difficult. i can't imagine the worry you feel with you son. take care. you will get thru this too.

@lenka1 i hope you have a great time! you are doing so good too, nice loss!

@hkfleming now that is some great self care. you joined a gym. ohhh good job.

@lennoncpa maintains are good. you are doing great.

@twyla77 woohoo is right. you showed up for yourself. that is great!

@amsandos you are learning a lot girl. you did not answer your anger with food. the tired thing is hard. keep working at it. you will figure it out. i have listened to so much pnp, i hear her in my sleep! lol

@FieryVixsin nice loss! keep up the hard work. how are you doing?

im going to go take a couple of motrin. have a great day.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @carlsoda congrats on the 140’s. I will be there soon so I’m watching for others in this range. Great job!!!
    @lenka1 way to go! You must be so proud of yourself!
    @cyndiesstuff sorry about your headache this morning. I just caught up reading the last 2 days. Dang girl you have an amazing amount of energy. Love all your insightful supportive words. And sexy jeans on top of it!!! Nicely done. Your very inspiring.
    @hkfleming great job at the gym. I’m flirting of the idea of joining a gym when I hit my goal weight June 1st. I love hearing about your pr and successes.
    @kirsten11872 you sound like your back to your old self. Great job and glad to have you back in the game!
    @sleepymom5 love your before and after pictures!
    Everyone else kudos for doing so well and everyone hang in there this weekend!

• Mrsbell8well
    Daily/weekly check in
    Food-on track. Skipped dinner twice this week from exhaustion
    Water could use more
    Exercise-short 10k steps a few days but 100% on track with C25k and daily yoga.

I found a lovely trail to run on. I take my clothes and run at lunch. It’s along a river through the woods behind a police station across the street from where I work. But it does spook me that it is so isolated. Maybe too cold for others right now. I hate that I always have to worry about safety. I’m an outdoor runner.
    Eating till satisfied...I have been thinking about this. I eat till satisfied 98% of the time. But I noticed there are some days I need to eat until I’m full. That seems to mostly happen when my protein reserves are low. I end up craving and eating extra beans etc. I give myself permission to do this and it feels so good to have a full tummy. But I never ever eat until stuffed. And I never eat no no foods.
    I have been putting in very long hours at work. I made a vow to prioritize sleep, exercise and food. These are my guideposts for everything. This week I had to adjust my wake up time to find balance. I am at 6 1/2-7 hours a night this week. That is really good for me.
    Food-last night I didn’t get home till after 7. I needed real food. I made sweet potato garbanzo bean burgers on vegan gluten free bread with magic maple sauce. Ate 2 spicy pickles with my burger. Yum. Popped them in the oven then did a yoga session. Didn’t eat until 8:30. Much too late but mentally and physically I needed the nourishment.
    Molly’s mom is now on morphine and hospice. Snow and fog this morning but Molly is on the road back towards Richmond to be w her mom. 2 1/2 hours over the mountain.
    It’s been a long challenging week for everyone.
    I scheduled a facial for my reward countdown today at 4. This woman is amazing. It’s an hour and the most relaxing thing I have ever experienced.
    Btw...I wore a beautiful black lace bra to work yesterday. It’s black lace over a light green fabric. It sure is fun! And it fits perfectly.
    Thanks for giving me a place to share my thoughts, lovely team members. I am addicted to this site and all the great support!!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Well I guess I should weigh in on Saturday this week - I dropped almost a pound from yesterday. Who knows why?! I'll take it. I did water aerobics yesterday - a good workout for a change - and went grocery shopping. That means fast walking trying to keep up with my husband. I always consider that a workout!

@sleepymom5 it was a chocolate pie in a chocolate graham cracker crust (needed a chocolate fix this week)
  • Mrsbell8well
    cbw4ap43dznu.jpeg
  • Mrsbell8well
    Sorry to be a hog but I miss my daily postings...
    I have been thinking of @cyndiesstuff question...what do I do at goal weight?
    I really want to be more in tune with intuitive eating. Listening to what my body is needing for nourishment. The types of food and the quantities. Trying to balance my “kapha “ I am restricted on oranges and cuties. The other morning I had a mad craving for cuties. I ate 2. Couldn’t stop thinking about them and had to go back and eat a 3rd one. Awhile back Cyndie advised that I come up with an Angelina plan. I think she is right. I research obsessively and make adjustments accordingly. But more and more I am realizing that I am the best source of knowledge about me. I do believe that I intuitively can listen to my body and find an eating style that is customized and perfect for me. I feel blessed to find so many great answers and paths but they still need to be adjusted to me.
  • sleepymom5
    Daily check in for Friday
    Food-Logged and on track
    Water- 80 oz at least
    Exercise and steps-Leslie Sansone 3 miles and 10,101 steps

I am feeling back to myself after being so tired the last two days. I haven't gotten up early but I did get my exercise in early yesterday and I plan to do the same today. Shannon is going to Florida for spring break today so my healthy eating partner is gone. I am going to plan my menu for the week while I am working out. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. It is sunny and not too cold in Philly today! It is always nice to see the sun!

@amsandos It is a learning process, you did great! It was a tough day for you and you did keep it together. You also didn't mindlessly grab for food, you thought through everything. You should be proud. You made me laugh with the PNP comment with the cursing Lol!
    @FieryVixsin Awesome loss!
    @lenka1 Wow! Awesome loss for you too!
    @cyndiesstuff I hate when I wake up with a headache, hope you feel better. I am excited about you turning the room into a writing studio! How perfect! I am supposed to be doing a similar thing to my son's room. I am moving my college daughter into that. It is at the end of the hallway so I don't have to see her mess everyday lol! She is as excited as I am to be further away. I wanted to have it all set up for her when she came home but that didn't work out with all that is going on. Today I am feeling ready to go unlike the last 2 days so I am hoping to get a lot done!
    @Mrsbell8well Before you know it that trail will be full with others. It is awesome that you get out during lunch. It probably helps you get through the rest of your day. Sounds like work is super busy, I am sure you will figure it out and settle into a routine. I am sorry to hear about Molly's mom. She has been though a lot, I am glad Molly is going to be with her. Hugs to you all. xoxo
    @pacsnc6 I haven't done water aerobics in so long. I used to love it. I actually bought stuff for our pool to do it here but I just never got into it. It is a great workout! Chocolate pies are worst! By worst, I mean really good! Lol! I just need to stay away from those! Sounds like you are off to a good start for the weekend!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    edited March 2019
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 1
    Pw- 198.4
    Cw- 196.8

Omg yes! I think I finally found what works for me in order to lose weight. I guess it keeps changing lol. But I eat normal foods (well if you want to call gluten free food normal food), just 1500 calories or less a day. I can not wait to be back at what I was last summer (181). I know I should post on here more throughout the week but I always forget to! I'm still waiting for the weather to warm up and melt the darn ice on the driveway. We have a really long driveway. I want to go for some walks!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 125 Member
    Good morning everyone I hope you all have a great weekend! My goal for this weekend is to drink 80 oz of water every day. How about you guys, any small goals for the weekend?
  • sleepymom5
    @Zumba_Luvah Spring can't come soon enough Lol! Awesome loss! Glad you figured out what works for you! You can get back to where you were! You got this!
    @gottagetthisdown Great goal! Mine is to continue working out first thing. I need to get this ingrained into my head and make it a habit!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,425 Member
    Happy Saturday!

Friday checkin:
    Food - great!
    Water - great!
    Steps - over 12,000

Great day yesterday. Today we are in for a snow storm - up to 15” of snow by tomorrow morning. So after work I ran out and got all my grocery shopping done, came home and had tuna salad on a lettuce salad. Hubs gave up meat on Friday for lent. I am supporting him at least with supper 😁 I am doing Whole30 thru lent so I feel I am covered!

So I got plenty of food for food prep for next week. It sure helps having breakfast and lunch frozen in containers that I can pull out in the morning! I am also going gmto make an old fashioned roast chicken for dinner tonight - YUM!

Challenge will be getting steps in - so hard when you are stuck at home but I will try my best!
This discussion has been closed.