Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

March 2019 group?

1101112131416»

Replies

• kilobykilokilobykilo Posts: 391Member Member Posts: 391Member Member
    @emmamcgarity I realised afterwards that it was the first run where I didn't worry about being able to finish it or not while running. I was working on being slower and keeping my heart rate in check and just ran. My 10k dream doesn't seem so ludicrous anymore, although I'm only about a 1/3 of the way there so lots of work to be done!
    Week 8 run 2 done, i can jog for 30 mins is the good news.... reality check from sundays run though, was hard this morning!

Not doing the big finale until Friday. Then, on Sunday my bridge from 5 to 10km begins and intervals are back, boooooo!!!

Hows everyone else getting on?
  • emmamcgarityemmamcgarity Posts: 1,097Member Member Posts: 1,097Member Member
    Hmmm I might be persuaded to join you in a bridge to 10k program. Want to start a new thread for that?
    @emmamcgarity ohhh I'd love to have company, it's gonna take some serious willpower to stay on track!
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    @emmamcgarity ohhh I'd love to have company, it's gonna take some serious willpower to stay on track!
    I’m in. We can call the thread the “July 2019 B210K group” though I will likely start June 30. Maybe others will join!
    Sounds good! I should be starting on Sunday, too.

What program are you using?
    I am using the podcasts pictured here. I started a thread for us and someone else who started June 20, but I accidentally named it B25k instead of B210k. I will keep cheering on the c25k participants too.

fd145k4ed3aw.png