TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @Tracie_Lord Heck yes I would count 30 minutes up and down stairs as exercise. Holy moly that's a lot of stairs!

@Tracie_Lord, I agree, it sounds like exercise to me!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Week 3

PW 136.2
    CW 135.2
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    April 18 Weigh-In
    Username: cmhubbard92
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW: 219.9
    CW: 221.5
    Gain: 1.6

I'll take it. I ate out almost every day on vacation with one day that I know i was over, but this isn't as bad of a gain as it could have been! Hoping that I can see something good on my weigh in Tuesday 🙂

@cmhubbard92, that is a great result on the scale for having been on vacation for a week! Once you get back to your old routines that little gain will be gone in no time!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Tracked yes
    Calories no
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday: no
    Monday: yes
    Tuesday: no
    Wednesday: no
    Thursday: no

I'm struggling hard this week. I tried to plan but when my routine gets interrupted it is hard for me to adapt my meals and exercise.

@brandi_84, I am sorry to hear you are struggling. Yes, routine is so important and adjusting to the lack of one is an obstacle for sure. Wishing you luck.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: April – Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 214.8
    Todays Weight: 212

Morning everyone! Feeling a lot more centred and in control this week. Have started running again which is giving me some much needed head space and it's shown up on the scales.

@Coral333, I am so proud of you for not giving up!! You have reversed the trend and are heading in the right direction now!! Great job on getting back into running!! It's good for the body and the mind!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Apr Wk 3

Friday 12th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, gym 30 mins
    Fit bit steps - 13, 428

Sat 13th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - no as meal out, but still in deficit due to exercise
    Exercise - yes 4 mile walk
    fit bit steps - 13,539

Sun 14th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 58 mins gym and 64 min walk around town
    fit bit steps - 15.714

Mon 15th
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr yoga and 30 min swim
    fit bit steps - 10,509; a lot of sitting in the office! Had to go for a little 20 min walk last night to get my 10K steps in

Tues 16th
    Meal logging - yes
    under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes 44 min gym
    Fit bit steps - 13,755

Wed 17/04
    Meal logging - yes
    under calories - no, I had pizza!!! Had a harsh day at work :(
    exercise - not really but yes is you count 30 mins up and down stairs to ensure I got my steps in for the day :disappointed:
    Fit bit steps - 12,081

Thurs 18/04
    Meal logging - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 54 mins gym
    Fit bit steps - 16.463

******* weigh in *********
    PW 188.75
    CW 188.00
    0.75 loss this week
    110.5lbs total loss

HAPPY EASTER TEAM MATES 😘😘😘

@Tracie_Lord, three quarters of a pound gone, but more important than that, you are completely over your infection (it would seem) and are back to your old good habits in the gym and in the kitchen!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    April 18 Weigh-In
    Username: cmhubbard92
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW: 219.9
    CW: 221.5
    Gain: 1.6

I'll take it. I ate out almost every day on vacation with one day that I know i was over, but this isn't as bad of a gain as it could have been! Hoping that I can see something good on my weigh in Tuesday 🙂

@cmhubbard92, that is a great result on the scale for having been on vacation for a week! Once you get back to your old routines that little gain will be gone in no time!!

Thank you Lisa! It's already heading back down! Let's hope it keeps going until weigh in day! 🙂
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I’ve done terrible on the Mini Challenge lately. I’ve been logging and staying very close to or under my calorie goal of 1200, but it’s been tough to get any exercise in other than scootering to the bathroom! But I did weigh in.

Previous Weight - 187
    Current Weight - 184

Woohoo!

@bethann51774, you are doing great, Beth!! Many of us, post surgery, unable to exercise, wouldn't be so careful about what we ate. Instead we might throw ourselves a little pity party with all of our favourite junk food! Not you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: April – Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 201.4
    Todays Weight: 201.0 Disappointed but pleased. This cold and cough is kicking my butt! I have a good day and then I really lousy day.

@jlbtnc, you are doing great not to let this cold and cough kick your butt!! So much easier to give in and give up, but not Jennifer!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 249.1
    This: 248.5

It’s been small losses this past month, but i am happy for any losses at all after my tough start to 2019

@erikNJ, a bunch of small losses will get you, and keep you, heading in the right direction!! So much better than gaining or stalling!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    April start weight: 225.8 (-2.9)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 223.8
    Today's Weight: 222.4

I’m happy to be down for the week. Just need to get over this back injury so I can workout and lift weights again. My muscles feel like the need to be used or they’re going to start disappearing!

@mikea2g, I can't help you with your back pain, but that loss on the scale will help things feel a bit better for sure!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week- 202.6
    This week - 201.8

I really need to pull myself together for this last week of April if I want to make the 100s this month

@swauters, don't put too much pressure on yourself, Sara!! You may not be losing at the rate you would like, but you ARE losing, so don't lose sight of that!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday Weigh-In: 234.6

I'm actually very happy about this weight. I took the last few weeks off for my birthday. I ate like a total A-Hole. I had cake and icecream for breakfast every day for a week lol. I enjoyed myself and didn't worry about calories. Last week I weighed myself and I went from 235.4 to 238.0. I was surprised I had only gained 2.6 lbs. This past week I got my head back in the game and focused on my calories. I went from 238 to 234.6. I am so glad I am back on track this week.

On another note.. @HASWLRS - how was your birthday?

@Bradleys8299, Stacey, you enjoyed your birthday, and you are still down for the month!! Now you are back on track and ready to continue losing!! That's the way to celebrate!!

We went our for dinner and the Leafs won, so it was a good day!! Thank you for asking.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Week 3

PW 136.2
    CW 135.2

@abowersgirl, a whole pound, when you are so close to goal! That's fantastic, Stephanie!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from:

@crab5005, @24blfn, @cossmoss15 and @Nicoletime4me
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    4/19/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 45 minutes elliptical

Being at the gym again today felt great! Definitely missed it!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning. I will use last week weight for this week.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/19
    Exercised: p 90 x3 eccentric lower
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Pw:246.2
    Cw: 246
    Thanks so much for tracking us this week!
This discussion has been closed.