TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options
1293032343540

Replies

  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    nordiera wrote: »
    Sorry been out of phone service for easter long weekend.

    Weigh in Friday 19/04
    CW: 272 lbs (123.4kg)

    @nordiera, it's only a couple and it is Easter weekend, so we won't sweat it. Just get right back on track after the weekend, and it will be gone in no time!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 294lbs
    Current weight: 290.8lbs

    Happy Easter everyone! The kids baskets are driving me nuts today. I gotta remind myself that I don't really love this candy. It's just a bad long time habit of munching on it absent mindedly that I need to break. Hope everyone has a good day!

    @Jl20alon2564, very well done!! Not only on the three pounds lost (awesome!!!), but also on realizing that the candy isn't actually all that good and that you don't really want it!! I must say I agree. The little chocolate eggs, unless they are Lindt or something, are quite inferior quality chocolate and really not that good if you stop and taste them, and not just devour them.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all enjoying a lovely Sunday (and Easter activities if you're celebrating)

    I got out early on today for my jog. I'm not a weekly challenge poster but thought I'd start posting my "runs" for accountability and extra motivation. Longest one yet of 5k today and going to use that as my bench mark.

    qm75kext2ttj.png

    @Coral333, a 44 minute 5K is a great speed for just getting back into it!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/20
    Exercised: p90x3 incinerator
    Tracked: yep
    Under: yep
    Water: 7 glasses

    4/21
    Exercised: p90x3 mmx
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water:8 glasses
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, April 21, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No -
    Steps as of posting: 8.821
  • Jl20alon2564
    Jl20alon2564 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    Last weeks weight: 294lbs
    Current weight: 290.8lbs

    Happy Easter everyone! The kids baskets are driving me nuts today. I gotta remind myself that I don't really love this candy. It's just a bad long time habit of munching on it absent mindedly that I need to break. Hope everyone has a good day!

    @Jl20alon2564, very well done!! Not only on the three pounds lost (awesome!!!), but also on realizing that the candy isn't actually all that good and that you don't really want it!! I must say I agree. The little chocolate eggs, unless they are Lindt or something, are quite inferior quality chocolate and really not that good if you stop and taste them, and not just devour them.

    Exactly!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    4/21/19 Mini Challenge
    Logged: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes c25k(week 1, day 1) and 30 minutes walking

    Was very excited to complete day 1 of C25k today. I used to run a lot during high school, and off and on after graduating. I really want to get back to it, so I started today! Much easier than the first time I tried c25k a few years ago!

    I did eat mostly junk today, but managed to stay under. Tomorrow is a new day and am looking forward to being 100% planned out. My GOT challenge started up again today, so I will be making sure to get strength and flex in more(I've been slacking!)

    I decided to start C25K again this morning (started it many times before). I don’t really “run”, but seems like moving a little faster than my normal walk makes me feel better and gives me more energy through the day. Hoping I can keep it up this time and maybe even get to week 8 :smile:
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE:
    Sunday, 4/21/19:

    Logged: No
    Under: No
    Exercise: No

    Lazy Sunday, but motivated to start the week on high note and committed to maintain my motivation through Friday.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    April 21
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    Steps: 6411
    Water: 88
    Family emergency diverted
    He has risen
    happy 😊 Monday
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting: 181
    Week 1 : 181
    Week 2: 181
    Week 3: 180
    Week 4: 184

    I'm so frustrated and embarrassed. I know I have been struggling and not paying attention. I'm upset it has taken me so long to get to 180 and then I gained back 4lbs. I had to buy new clothes last week because my pants were falling off if I didn't hold them up. I think I felt like I could relax. I'm going to have to turn this back around because I do not want to go back to my old clothes.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I've gained this week: 171.6.

    It's an awful feeling but honestly, I haven't logged whilst i've been away and exercise has been down.
    Previously I would have used this little failure as an excuse to really sabotage things but instead, I wanted to remind myself of how far I have come and how much I'm not going to lose all this hard won progress. It's one week out of my whole life. I know how to do this now.

    y9ju9b95nj9f.png

    You have come a long way! Don't give up! :flowerforyou:
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting: 181
    Week 1 : 181
    Week 2: 181
    Week 3: 180
    Week 4: 184

    I'm so frustrated and embarrassed. I know I have been struggling and not paying attention. I'm upset it has taken me so long to get to 180 and then I gained back 4lbs. I had to buy new clothes last week because my pants were falling off if I didn't hold them up. I think I felt like I could relax. I'm going to have to turn this back around because I do not want to go back to my old clothes.
    Oh dear. I've gained this week: 171.6.

    It's an awful feeling but honestly, I haven't logged whilst i've been away and exercise has been down.
    Previously I would have used this little failure as an excuse to really sabotage things but instead, I wanted to remind myself of how far I have come and how much I'm not going to lose all this hard won progress. It's one week out of my whole life. I know how to do this now.


    @brandi_84, @lozenger1984

    Brandi, meet Laura. Laura, meet Brandi.

    I don't have to give you ladies a pep talk because you already gave yourselves one!! To sum up, you have come a long way, you don't want to go back, and you know what to do!! You will both work hard this week to erase last week so that you can go into May with your eyes focused forward on your goal, not looking back on last week's misstep.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I've gained this week: 171.6.

    It's an awful feeling but honestly, I haven't logged whilst i've been away and exercise has been down.
    Previously I would have used this little failure as an excuse to really sabotage things but instead, I wanted to remind myself of how far I have come and how much I'm not going to lose all this hard won progress. It's one week out of my whole life. I know how to do this now.

    y9ju9b95nj9f.png

    @lozenger1984, Laura, that is an incredible before and after. You look amazing!! A very poignant reminder of just how far you have come!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    The Easter holiday may be to blame, but I am missing some weigh-ins already.

    Sunday: @bbmich23 and @Kwinnero

    Monday: @heaz10 and @crab5005
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    4/22
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    workout: no

    I can not find my workout motivation lately. I have been to the gym only once in the past week and a half. Thankfully Intermittent Fasting has really kept my diet and calories in check. Still ended the day with 600+ calories left without the gym
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    4/22
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    workout: no

    I can not find my workout motivation lately. I have been to the gym only once in the past week and a half. Thankfully Intermittent Fasting has really kept my diet and calories in check. Still ended the day with 600+ calories left without the gym

    Oh man have I been there! I started recruiting everyone I know to tell me that I want to go when I ask them. I have also made "appointments" with friends or even.... my MOM! To meet at the gym at a certain time. It is harder to keep canceling on other people. Eventually they call you out.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    April 22
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

    3 non scale victories
    MY c25k training was stalling out and not working for me so I started a new 6 wk training plan. Running a 5k has become a personal challenge.
    Nsv #1- I was able to comfortably start on week 3 of the plan, skipping right past the first 2 weeks.

    Nsv #2- I didn't want to do any exercise tonight but felt guilty, so I put on shoes and started to run.... in the rain... in 40°f AND

    Nsv #3- I ran my best pace ever!

    Three wonderful NSVs!!! Keep up the awesome work!
This discussion has been closed.