TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (April)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Friday Weigh-In: 234.6

I'm actually very happy about this weight. I took the last few weeks off for my birthday. I ate like a total A-Hole. I had cake and icecream for breakfast every day for a week lol. I enjoyed myself and didn't worry about calories. Last week I weighed myself and I went from 235.4 to 238.0. I was surprised I had only gained 2.6 lbs. This past week I got my head back in the game and focused on my calories. I went from 238 to 234.6. I am so glad I am back on track this week.

On another note.. @HASWLRS - how was your birthday?

@Bradleys8299, Stacey, you enjoyed your birthday, and you are still down for the month!! Now you are back on track and ready to continue losing!! That's the way to celebrate!!

We went our for dinner and the Leafs won, so it was a good day!! Thank you for asking.

I'm glad you enjoyed your day @HASWLRS thank you for all you do for us here in TBBT! Happy belated birthday! :flowerforyou:
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    April 19
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Was a planned cheat day but turns out I didn't even go over calories
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, April 19, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No
    Exercised: No -
    Steps as of posting: 6,287
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: April – Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 214.8
    Todays Weight: 212

Morning everyone! Feeling a lot more centred and in control this week. Have started running again which is giving me some much needed head space and it's shown up on the scales.

@Coral333, I am so proud of you for not giving up!! You have reversed the trend and are heading in the right direction now!! Great job on getting back into running!! It's good for the body and the mind!!

Thank you @HASWLRS ☺️ Feeling good and appreciate your encouragement!

Have a lovely Easter weekend everyone 🌷💐
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Missing weigh-ins from Friday:

@GrandmaJackie, @murdog3t, @nordiera and @thedestar

On deck for Saturday:

@kc9agz
  • HASWLRS
    edited April 2019
    Options
    To all those who celebrate, Happy Easter!! The thread has been a little quiet this week; maybe Easter has something to do with it. What are your plans for the weekend? I have already had my two family dinners, so on Sunday it will just be my husband, my son and myself and we will be having leftover Christmas turkey and stuffing from the freezer. I will do up some mashed potatoes and squash and call it a day. It's not supposed to be raining (rained all day here on Friday) so maybe the guys will get in a round of golf. If not, they will be watching the Leafs game!! I know I will be!! Did you all have Good Friday off? Here it is a stat holiday, but one of my MFP friends from Nebraska worked yesterday, which really surprised me.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    April 19
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes

Was a planned cheat day but turns out I didn't even go over calories

@swauters, you know you are in the zone when you can't even go over on a cheat day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @cmhubbard92, thank you, Christine!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Pw:246.2
    Cw: 246
    Thanks so much for tracking us this week!

@ForLangston, holding steady this week; next week, a loss to finish out the month!! You got this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @HASWLRS I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning. I will use last week weight for this week.

@Nicoletime4me, will do Nicole!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    To all those who celebrate, Happy Easter!! The thread has been a little quiet this week; maybe Easter has something to do with it. What are your plans for the weekend? I have already had my two family dinners, so on Sunday it will just be my husband, my son and myself and we will be having leftover Christmas turkey and stuffing from the freezer. I will do up some mashed potatoes and squash and call it a day. It's not supposed to be raining (rained all day here on Friday) so maybe the guys will get in a round of golf. If not, they will be watching the Leafs game!! I know I will be!! Did you all have Good Friday off? Here it is a stat holiday, but one of my MFP friends from Nebraska worked yesterday, which really surprised me.

Happy Easter! We’ve already done 1 egg hunt and party for the kids and are off to visit my step brothers house today for 2 kids birthday parties combined with an early Easter celebration. Then Sunday we head to my in-laws for another Easter dinner and egg hunt for the kids. Busy weekend of driving and family get togethers :).
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

Last night was another going away party for a friend/coworker. All the good ones are leaving me 😔
    We are doing lunch with my family Sunday and dinner with my wife’s family that night. My mom wanted us over tonight but The Sixers playoff game is today (priorities, amiright?)
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    kc9agz
    Saturday
    Last week 127.0
    This week 127.0

Good morning. Happy Easter weekend.
    I wont be able to actually weigh in this morning. Made a college orientation trip yesterday and left there and drive to Chicago. Wont be back home in time tomorrow so will use last weeks numbers.
    Have a very happy and bkessed weekend everyone.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

I worked yesterday, and am about to be going in to work shortly. Retail 😫

I am planning on going to my boyfriend's house for Easter, although we do not have any plans. My mom is having Easter dinner with relatives that I no longer speak to, so it is better this way. A lot of places (in CT at least) are still open for the weekend. Many of the grocery stores are staying open until 12 or 1 tomorrow, because of the Stop &Shop strike out here.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

I am planning on going to my boyfriend's house for Easter, although we do not have any plans. My mom is having Easter dinner with relatives that I no longer speak to, so it is better this way. A lot of places (in CT at least) are still open for the weekend. Many of the grocery stores are staying open until 12 or 1 tomorrow, because of the Stop &Shop strike out here.

That is actually sad, that people in retail have to work so much just so we can have the convenience of shopping whenever we like. Family time is important, too, and we, as humans, have the ability to plan ahead if we know stores are closed. (My family's business is a farm supply and we are closed every Sunday, even in the spring, when planting season is our busiest time!! The only stat we remain open for (and pay our employees accordingly) is the Monday holiday the third weekend in May.) So, since Friday and Saturday are business as usual in the States (Saturday is here as well), does that mean you get Sunday and Monday off? Easter Monday here is only a civic holiday for teachers, doctors, postal workers, etc.
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 126.6
    This week 126.4

I’m ok with that. Still need to drop a few pounds but need to focus on toning. I still haven’t figured out a good routine. Because of back injury I am limited in what type of weight lifting I can do.

Easter dinner tonight and tomorrow night - I will try to be careful in what I eat.

Happy Easter all.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

That is actually sad, that people in retail have to work so much just so we can have the convenience of shopping whenever we like. Family time is important, too, and we, as humans, have the ability to plan ahead if we know stores are closed. (My family's business is a farm supply and we are closed every Sunday, even in the spring, when planting season is our busiest time!! The only stat we remain open for (and pay our employees accordingly) is the Monday holiday the third weekend in May.) So, since Friday and Saturday are business as usual in the States (Saturday is here as well), does that mean you get Sunday and Monday off? Easter Monday here is only a civic holiday for teachers, doctors, postal workers, etc.

No l, unless you are a bank, government building/office or school, usually most retail is open for all holidays, except for Christmas. Our store is closed on Easter, but all other holidays we are currently open.
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    April 19 Mini challenge

Tracked- Yes
    Under- Yes
    Exercise- 60 minutes Orange Theory
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    Options
    Grandmajackie
    Friday weigh in
    Last week- 148
    This week - 148
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

No l, unless you are a bank, government building/office or school, usually most retail is open for all holidays, except for Christmas. Our store is closed on Easter, but all other holidays we are currently open.

I served my time in retail. One year I was stuck working on Easter Sunday. This lady came up to me and said “you know it’s not right that this store is open and you have to work today”
    My response: “well as long as people like you come in and spend money on the holidays, people like me will have to keep working them”
This discussion has been closed.