digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 120 mins aqua size
    Steps 10576
    3 days over 10000 steps
    Goals today 165 mins aquq size went extra today Trim some trees. Get in extra steps
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    paula3311 wrote: »
    Username: paula3311
    April Week 1
    Previous Weight: 204.8
    Current Weight: 199.6

Awesome results this week KEEP IT UP👌🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Working harder this week!

Me too.👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week Day: Monday
    Week 1
    PW: 282.2
    CW: 280.4

Way to go AWESOME👏🏾👍🏾👌🏾
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily check in - April 4th
    Tracked - Yes
    Under calories - Again, technically yes with eating back exercise calories, but I'm still not happy with how much I ate today.
    Exercise - Yes. Good grief I went a bit mad and now I want to fall over. I did 17,000 steps (my usual average is about 4000), and played an hour of badminton. At which I whupped my Mum, which felt good, because usually she's miles better than me at anything sporty.
  • digger61
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: April Week 1

PW: 487.2lbs
    CW: 479.7lbs

Goals/comments very happy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

wow what a great loss
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily check in - April 4th
    Tracked - Yes
    Under calories - Again, technically yes with eating back exercise calories, but I'm still not happy with how much I ate today.
    Exercise - Yes. Good grief I went a bit mad and now I want to fall over. I did 17,000 steps (my usual average is about 4000), and played an hour of badminton. At which I whupped my Mum, which felt good, because usually she's miles better than me at anything sporty.

you had a great day keep it up
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 230 squats
    Water: 160 oz

Still grumpy about my weigh in but there is nothing I can do about it except keep going and make the next one awesome.
    Today was rough. I am tired, really wanted all the chocolate.....
    Also, on Tuesday evening, my daughter accidently poked me in the eye and my eye is still very read and irritated and hurts. So I now have a dr appt on Monday. Hoping it clears by then, but if not, I probably have an infection. Feels like a bruise in my eye. Its awful.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⚡️Daily Post: Thursday 4 April

⚡️Track: Yes
    ⚡️Calories: Under
    ⚡️Exercise: Walking & 20 mins on rowing machine. Does dancing like a maniac for about 15 minutes count as exercise? If so, I’ll add that too lol.
    ⚡️Comments: Great day today! I’m going to try and use the rowing machine everyday from now on. I felt the burn in my legs and bum which can only be a good sign. Feeling optimistic about this Monday’s weigh-in. Here’s hoping 🤞💪
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.4 ThuR Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Exercise: Five mile hike
    Comments: Back is still tweaked, miss doing Barre. 🏋️‍♀️🦵🏃‍♀️🤗❤️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday , April 4th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1hr. Strength Training Class + Elliptical and a 3 mile walk with Goldie
    ✅ Water: 289.8 oz. (of water, unsweetened tea, & black decaf)
    ✅ Steps: 17,038 / 8.87 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Macro have been off all week—too many carbs 🙅🏻‍♀️DAMN NACHOS & GUAC and ENLIGHTENED😖🤤😣🤦🏻‍♀️ I did it again, caved in at the end of another stressful day🤷🏻‍♀️ I gotta get a grip on the food choices I'm making lately. Totally failed this week's 5/2 IF plan---disappointing🙇🏻‍♀️ I need to reset my brain💥🧠💥👌🏻😆…probably looking at a gain tomorrow since I did not fast both days this week and had a heavy calorie/carb weekend, plus did a lot of heavy strength training.

To remain positive: I managed a 21 hour fasting window today and week of consistent exercise and water intake.

My goal for next week is to eat clean through the weekend and complete my 2 fasting days.

Hope you all have a nice Friday Eve.... and keep plugging away--- thank goodness tomorrow is a new day and we can hit the RESTART▶️ BUTTON!🔘

😊✨HAPPY THURSDAY!✨🌼🤗🌼

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 4th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 14,100 steps + 10 flights of steps

Feeling really tired and sneezy this evening .....hope its just allergies
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    eyqle7de8719.png9ziuo27n6ik1.pngrkdfbvdwcm43.png
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thu, 4/4
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked 4.5 miles
    Goals/Day/Comments: Ran around like a chicken with no head, but I made it. 😉
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thu, 4/4
    Track:Yes
    Calories:Under
    Exercise:Elliptical 20 min. Not much, but better than nothing.
    Comments:Another good calorie tracking day. I think joining this group is exactly what I needed to get me back to being mindful. And hopefully back into my old smaller clothes!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Daily post for 4/3 and 4/4
    Tracked: yes both days
    Exercise: Cleaned house and did laundry both days
    Calories: under on 4/3 - over 4/4 but under on carbs both days.
    Water: 64 ozs. and trying to drink more
    Slowly getting into ketosis. YEAh!!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45-65 minutes of walking on and off
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    So after my positive day of losing 58lbs since July. The enemy really tried to bring me down today so went to get a mani & pedi today and was humiliated in the salon they refuse to service me cause of my weight. This was disappointing but it was the way they handled that upset me the most. Instead of pulling me to aside, they were talking about me loudly in there language and had me sitting there for over an hour and then said very loud that I wouldn't fit and you know teenagers!!😡 I've been bigger and was able to get my nails done and now as a reward to myself these people try to dump on me??? But still staying positive I did not stoop to their level but will be filing a discrimination complaint. My NSV for today is usually this would cause me to binge but I didn't 👍🏾had my little cucumbers, celery and carrots for lunch, snack and dinner🥕🥒 and now I'm having my herbal ice tea with honey and lemon juice. Very proud of myself but still did not get my mani and pedi😥

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

I do not know what is the problem with this younger generation. Yes I do. They were never taught manners. How rude of them to talk to you like that. It just shows what shallow people they are. I am so glad you took the positive approach on how to handle this. Just know we are on your side and would never say anything so rude and hurtful. Keep up the good work. You are doing awesome.
This discussion has been closed.