Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: April Week 1

PW: 487.2lbs
    CW: 479.7lbs

Goals/comments very happy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

I MEAN WOOOOW!!! 💪🏻😝🎉🙌🎶 That is how ya do it Gloria!! So happy for you!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Username: jmitts2
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 251
    Todays Weight: 247

Unsure how accurate my scale is but as a reference it looks nice.
    Muscle Mass % +0.4%
    Body Fat % -0.8%

So awesome!!! WTG.... inspiring loss!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

@batgirl140 lol, I know that I'm a rare breed, I do LOVE the pickle juice, but it's awesome that you're finding something that works for you! What made you decide to do the miralax? If I remember correctly, you were not wanting to do it...

I have to all ya Ashley--- I drank (but didn't log it--ooops) 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice twice this week--and it immediately stopped my leg cramps! So thank you again!!! 🙏☺️
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Username: jmitts2
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight: 251
    Todays Weight: 247

Unsure how accurate my scale is but as a reference it looks nice.
    Muscle Mass % +0.4%
    Body Fat % -0.8%

Really awesome results. Keep it up 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♂️💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Tracked? YES!
    Calories under? YES!
    Carbs under? YES!
    Intermittent Fast? 17.5 hrs
    Exercise? 15000 Steps, 30 min brisk walk
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 7 hours!

Daily check in Wednesday
    Tracked? YES!
    Calories under? YES!
    Carbs under? YES!
    Intermittent Fast? 17 hrs
    Exercise? 1 hour bootcamp, aiming for 15k steps
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 6.5 hours

Awesome you're on point.👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 270 squats
    Water: 135 oz and counting

Very busy day today which cut into my water drinking..... but it also curbed my snacking. I like being busy. Haha
    I am still hoping I have a loss this week even with TOM..... I won't give up on that till my weigh in tomorrow. Haha
    We'll see!
    I want to reach the 140s by the end of this month!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    I have to all ya Ashley--- I drank (but didn't log it--ooops) 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice twice this week--and it immediately stopped my leg cramps! So thank you again!!! 🙏☺️

@SLIMn2016 I tend to drink it during a fast, keeps your electrolytes up without all the crap...glad it helps you with your leg cramps! I'm trying to get my husband to do it, he gets leg cramps at night and nothing else helps him, but he says that's disgusting and he isn't willing to try it...his loss lol.
  • AB0215
    Options
    So after my positive day of losing 58lbs since July. The enemy really tried to bring me down today so went to get a mani & pedi today and was humiliated in the salon they refuse to service me cause of my weight. This was disappointing but it was the way they handled that upset me the most. Instead of pulling me to aside, they were talking about me loudly in there language and had me sitting there for over an hour and then said very loud that I wouldn't fit and you know teenagers!!😡 I've been bigger and was able to get my nails done and now as a reward to myself these people try to dump on me??? But still staying positive I did not stoop to their level but will be filing a discrimination complaint. My NSV for today is usually this would cause me to binge but I didn't 👍🏾had my little cucumbers, celery and carrots for lunch, snack and dinner🥕🥒 and now I'm having my herbal ice tea with honey and lemon juice. Very proud of myself but still did not get my mani and pedi😥

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

@gjaholy33 That's terrible, sorry for your experience, I am glad that you were able to work past it and not let it cause you to binge, that IS a great NSV!! Awesome job! And 58 lbs is also a GREAT SCALE victory!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »

@AB0215 The miralax is really helping me and I don’t think I’ll have to take it indefinitely. Despite my resistance, it’s making me feel better. I’ve had enough doctors and people tell me it’s not harmful and your body doesn’t become reliant on it, I guess I should start believing them. 😁
    @batgirl140 Glad it's helping!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily check in
    4-3

Tracked - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise- 45 min SoulCycle, 20 min arm weights and abs.

Focusing on really good nutrition and hydration this week. Made a awesome Ahi Tuna salad today with avocado mayo, harissa and some herbs I have leftover from our trip to Turkey! Maybe I’m just dreaming of vacation right now. :)
    0g70sfcwgqw2.jpeg

@mg07030 That looks delicious!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 270 squats
    Water: 135 oz and counting

Very busy day today which cut into my water drinking..... but it also curbed my snacking. I like being busy. Haha
    I am still hoping I have a loss this week even with TOM..... I won't give up on that till my weigh in tomorrow. Haha
    We'll see!
    I want to reach the 140s by the end of this month!

Rooring for you! Wow 270 squats! You're rocking it 👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @SLIMn2016 I tend to drink it during a fast, keeps your electrolytes up without all the crap...glad it helps you with your leg cramps! I'm trying to get my husband to do it, he gets leg cramps at night and nothing else helps him, but he says that's disgusting and he isn't willing to try it...his loss lol.

WHAT?! 🤨Ok let me talk to that man---LOL😂🤣 He's married to a wealth of weight lifting knowledge--- JUST LISTEN & DRINK IT DUDE!!! 😝😜 It helps me immediately---it works like instantly too, it's ✨🎩🥒MAGIC✨💫😉👍
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    So after my positive day of losing 58lbs since July. The enemy really tried to bring me down today so went to get a mani & pedi today and was humiliated in the salon they refuse to service me cause of my weight....

That is outrageous.... they most definitely should have accommodated you for a manicure and pedicure... customer service is so horrible in those places though--- I have walked out of many salons for having ridiculous wait times, etc.

You did the best thing for yourself today by not letting bad vibes from others effect your determination and progress👏👏😇---congrats on choosing the positive path ---AND 58 lbs lost🙌 is AAAAAWESOME!!!! Congrats Gloria!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday , April 3rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Combat + Elliptical + Treadmill & a walk with Goldie (evening)
    ✅ Water: 257.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 23,187 / 12.21 miles

🗣Comments: Dipped into my son’s chips and guac and some enlightened today again. UGH. Been so ravenous from all of the additional training I’ve acquired this week— could not stick to my prelogged meals or my IF fasting day yesterday or today—will try again tomorrow.😣

I need to channel the diligence and will power from you all--- like Gloria, Beth, Mary.... to name a few--- always on task with healthy, light menu choices👌🏻😉.... on to Thursday and will try harder to control myself😣

HHD ALL🐫😘🤗✨❤️
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45-65 minutes of walking on and off
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    So after my positive day of losing 58lbs since July. The enemy really tried to bring me down today so went to get a mani & pedi today and was humiliated in the salon they refuse to service me cause of my weight. This was disappointing but it was the way they handled that upset me the most. Instead of pulling me to aside, they were talking about me loudly in there language and had me sitting there for over an hour and then said very loud that I wouldn't fit and you know teenagers!!😡 I've been bigger and was able to get my nails done and now as a reward to myself these people try to dump on me??? But still staying positive I did not stoop to their level but will be filing a discrimination complaint. My NSV for today is usually this would cause me to binge but I didn't 👍🏾had my little cucumbers, celery and carrots for lunch, snack and dinner🥕🥒 and now I'm having my herbal ice tea with honey and lemon juice. Very proud of myself but still did not get my mani and pedi😥

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE

Hi Gloria

First of all, I think it’s amazing that you’ve lost 58lbs so far, that’s definitely something to be proud of. I’m sorry to hear that you were treated in such a disrespectful way today, there is NO place for that kind of behaviour. I know that those kind of hurtful comments can sometimes discourage people but I hope you continue to stay positive because you are doing amazing! Tomorrow is a new day. I hope you get to treat yourself to something nice tomorrow. Stay strong 🌟 🤗

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    aytxepnvlg7o.png8uzxxuj9fehc.png
    basn4npp701u.png

To my MOST inspirational teammate @gjaholy33 --- you are the MVP of SLIMSONS--- don't forget it GLORIOUS!!!

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 3 April

⭐️Track: Yes
    ⭐️Calories: Under
    ⭐️Exercise: Walking & 15mins on rowing machine at home. (Not much, but it was something lol)
    ⭐️Comments: I was visiting family today and was offered some of the food they were having for dinner but I managed to say “no thank you” as I had brought my own tubs of food. I received a couple of compliments from family I hadn’t see in a while. They noticed that I have “slimmed down” and that was nice to hear. Makes me feel like I’m doing something right 💪😊
This discussion has been closed.