Exercise: 15,100 steps (6.06 miles), 11 flights of steps, 6 squats

Killing the steps!!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday 4/2

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Comments: Couldn’t walk at lunch. Had to go get my allergy shots. Another volleyball night so no working out. Even though I haven’t been working out the way I used to, I’m surprised that I’m beginning to feel better about myself by simply tracking and sticking to it.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Airy check in:April 2

Exercise: Yes! 50 squats, 30 mins of cardio, 0.35 mile walk and about 10 min of kicking and punching a bag.

snacking in control today. I used to eat soup as a diet food in the past now I can’t get myself to because it takes me 100s over on my salt intake for the day. It’s not worth the water retention awaiting me the next day! I miss soup.

I’d been having leg cramps every night despite taking my vitamins and drinking lots of water. So I looked up ways of helping. One was eating nuts before bed. I eat a small handful with my miralax at night. Not only have I not had a cramp since I’ve started I’m also not having the sour stomach I was having with the miralax alone. Win! I just can’t do pickle juice! 😆
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday 4/2
    Steps: 15,547 and 51 flights of floors. 5 mile night hike. 🌠
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

A short run during after my oldest's soccer practice
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited April 2019
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: WATER

When it comes to healthyeating and changing our lifestyles one of the important habits we most incorporate is consuming more water.

MY CHALLENGE TO YOU IS UP YOUR WATER INTAKE (only if not at maximum intake

ckgsoyst2lgw.jpg
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited April 2019
    onf4z1c72xod.jpg

Yes it may be HUMP WEDNESDAY BUT DON'T LET THAT GET YOU DOWN INSTEAD BE MOTIVATED!

WE GOT THIS! TODAY WILL BE A PRODUCTIVE DAY!
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Daily post for Monday/Tuesday April 1 and 2
    Tracked: yes
    Exercise: no
    Calories: over
    Carbs: under
    Water: still trying to drink more
    Trying to get back into ketosis. No more snacks (good or bad) after 7:00 pm
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: April Week 1

PW: 487.2lbs
    CW: 479.7lbs

Goals/comments very happy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Wow! Well done on this weeks loss 💪⭐️

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: within reason
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: April Week 1

PW: 487.2lbs
    CW: 479.7lbs

Goals/comments very happy 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

@gjaholy33 Great job Gloria!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    snacking in control today. I used to eat soup as a diet food in the past now I can’t get myself to because it takes me 100s over on my salt intake for the day. It’s not worth the water retention awaiting me the next day! I miss soup.

I’d been having leg cramps every night despite taking my vitamins and drinking lots of water. So I looked up ways of helping. One was eating nuts before bed. I eat a small handful with my miralax at night. Not only have I not had a cramp since I’ve started I’m also not having the sour stomach I was having with the miralax alone. Win! I just can’t do pickle juice! 😆

@batgirl140 lol, I know that I'm a rare breed, I do LOVE the pickle juice, but it's awesome that you're finding something that works for you! What made you decide to do the miralax? If I remember correctly, you were not wanting to do it...
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    3vre342q2qm1.jpeg

Morning all!

Hope you are seizing the day! Off to spin and weights and getting rid of this fluff! Packed food and water for the day! 🌞 Have a great one! 🌻
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Daily check in
    4-3

Tracked - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise- 45 min SoulCycle, 20 min arm weights and abs.

Focusing on really good nutrition and hydration this week. Made a awesome Ahi Tuna salad today with avocado mayo, harissa and some herbs I have leftover from our trip to Turkey! Maybe I’m just dreaming of vacation right now. :)

0g70sfcwgqw2.jpeg
  • dtp17
    dtp17 Posts: 27 Member
    Evening.
    Daily check in 3/4/19
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise. 3000 steps. 50 squats. 10 push ups.
    Missed my class due to work. Do better tomorrow.

Still rubbish on water 🙁
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    batgirl140 wrote: »

@batgirl140 lol, I know that I'm a rare breed, I do LOVE the pickle juice, but it's awesome that you're finding something that works for you! What made you decide to do the miralax? If I remember correctly, you were not wanting to do it...

@AB0215 The miralax is really helping me and I don’t think I’ll have to take it indefinitely. Despite my resistance, it’s making me feel better. I’ve had enough doctors and people tell me it’s not harmful and your body doesn’t become reliant on it, I guess I should start believing them. 😁

• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    edited April 2019
    Daily check in Tuesday
    Tracked? YES!
    Calories under? YES!
    Carbs under? YES!
    Intermittent Fast? 17.5 hrs
    Exercise? 15000 Steps, 30 min brisk walk
    Water? 8 cups
    Sleep? 7 hours!

Daily check in Wednesday