TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    f6ih7xhq73j0.jpeg

This!!!! Love this!! I’m keeping this by my computer!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Daily check in !

April 1st 🌷

Tracked - yes
    Calories - way under - I forgot my wallet today and I’m at work til 11p :( oh well! Good thing I had a lot for breakfast.
    Exercise - lots of walking

Goal - keep focused... keep positive people around me - shoo away negative thoughts.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    f6ih7xhq73j0.jpeg

This!!!! Love this!! I’m keeping this by my computer!

It’s a good one isn’t it? I always look at it if I’m ever tempted to eat something I really shouldn’t. Keeps me on track and reminds me why I’m doing this! There’s another quote I love and it’s “Look in the mirror, that’s your competition” 💪💝

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday , April 1st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Spin Fusion, Arc Training, Elliptical & Treadmill
    ✅ Water: 215.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 21,339 / 11.02 miles

🗣Comments: I tried a 🚴🏻‍♀️🔥🔥💥Spin Fusion class this morning—it’s an hour of TRX training combined with spin (tabata/climbs). I was nervous to try it—but I’m so glad I did—I loved it! So fun. Don’t be afraid to try something new at the gym or elsewhere—I try things at least once or twice and I am always surprised at what I end up enjoying.

💥💪🏻HAPPY APRIL!!💫
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ppk197bauuy3.pngkjk6b23gn4zp.pngvipkau0d7vkj.png3hdcax9korp4.png
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    🤼‍♀️🤼‍♀️HAPPY APRIL TEAM SLIMSONS! 🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: TOOLS🛠🥦🍎🥗

It's April yea! So to begin things off I wanted to give you guys some help you tips that may motivate you or and spy you on this journey of yours. Everyone has their own journey pathway to weight loss. Some of us are just starting and others have been on this pathway for quite a while; no matter where you're at on your journey pathway we all may till need some new ideas or tips to stay inspired and motivated.
    So here is something I found online that I thought I share wuth you this morning:

iu01fnbuak5q.jpg

Remember getting healthy is more then just the physical part of your body but it's about your emotional pysche as well. So it's important everyday that you constantly build yourself up. STAY POSITIVE and repeat some positive affirmations in front of the mirror (e.g 'I AM BEAUTIFUL' 'I CAN DO THIS' 'I AM ENCOURAGE')

Have a blessed and productive day ❤❤

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
    These are fantastic Gloria. Thank you for sharing. I made part of my journey last year to truly lesrn to love myself. So really loving the love yourself unconditionally and getting rid of the guilt.
    CindyJNC1963

April

Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 215.5
    CW: 209.6 (the scales cooperated extra nice this morning after being mean last week :) )

I had to buy some new shoes to wear to work since I do a lot of walking on my breaks and at lunch. I needed some shoes with good support. These feel so much better. It will probably be better for my back and my feet.

Happy April Fools Day everyone!!

Fantastic loss Cindy! Hope your new shoes are more comfy.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    dtp17 wrote: »
    Username: dtp17
    Week: February Week 1
    PW =77kg
    CW=79.6kg 🙁

Need to improve

@dtp17 Hang in there! It happens to us all...
  • vicky2767
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Good Morning Slimsons!

I was off the grid, so to speak, all weekend. We went on our annual camping trip that we've named "Tent-A-Palooza: Making Memories". Ate too much, had too many alcoholic beverages, laughed a lot, loved every minute. 14 adults, 19 kids, and 3 dogs. Fun times.

I'm back on it today and absolutely love the support I'm seeing in this group. I'm still nervous about having actually joined. My weakness is that I always start out strong and then let life get in the way. I don't want to let anyone down and feel I definitely need the support and accountability that's offered here. Hoping for a great April!

Weigh day is Friday. Time to get tracking.
    Glad you had a good time camping. We go a lot during the summer. Never thought I’d like it, but I love it.
    No need to be nervous here. This is a great group. And this group is always so positive. Things happen, never feel sorry or like you would disappoint the group.
    You got this!!!!

dtp17 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Right 1st April.

Got Spin class tonight. First one in years. Gonna hurt but I need it. Will weigh myself before I do it and post tonight. I’ve had a stumble and eaten some chocolate today so I must do better tomorrow.

Need to drastically increase my water consumption too. I’m dreadful at drinking it.

Good luck all 🙂

Good luck on spin class. Tried a class once, biking is just not for me I guess. I much prefer to go running.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    Week: April Week 1 (Monday)
    PW: 194
    CW: 191.4

Nice loss!
  • AB0215
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    @AB0215

My weigh in for Monday, 4/1 is 218.4, which is +0.2 from my initial weigh in. Bummed, I had really hoped part of that weight was from my period.

Didn't track yesterday.

Did a bit of core strengthening yoga this morning and whoa was that hard. I'm doing a Darebee month long challenge with friends that also started today, so I'll be doing that tonight (30 mins cardio, leg exercises) and will continue doing that. I have my meals planned out for today, so the biggest challenge for me will be sticking to it and not just noshing randomly.

@303lissy Hang in there, it is a normal part of the process. Especially when TOM is involved....
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Mon April 1
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes 35 min jog this afternoon.

• AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    So glad my weigh in day is not today cuz I am up 4 lbs from Thursday! :#:#
    I know it's mostly water retention from sore muscles ALL OVER ME.... plus some extra calories..... But still. lol I have a few days to flush it all out..... haha

@tinak33 See that's what happens when one goes dancing....lol.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    @Fitness327wk how’s your back?
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »

I made part of my journey last year to truly learn to love myself. So really loving the love yourself unconditionally and getting rid of the guilt.

Me too @vicky2767 ! I love that post @gjaholy33 --- to many times I've compared my progress--or lack there of--or my size/looks, etc. or condemned myself for not being where I thought I should be.

POSITIVITY: Focus on all you have accomplished and love and be grateful for you!

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 1st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,200 steps (4.85 miles)

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: lots of stairs at work and 260 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

Walked around a lot today, and hit the stairs as much as possible. It was super busy for me today which kept me from snacking. But I kept my water intake up!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ❇️Daily Post: Monday 1st April

❇️Track: Yes
    ❇️Calories: Under
    ❇️Exercise: Walking/Housework

Unfortunately I didn’t make it to my first spin class this morning due to my baby being a bit under the weather. He comes first though before anything else 😊 Will reschedule spin class for this week 🤞

• nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, 4/1
    Calories: No 😪
    Exercise: Walked 78 mins (5.7 miles) burned 644 calories, 15 mins on stair master/100 calories & 15 mins on elliptical/100 calories.
    Goals/Day/Comments: Yes I’m still over my calories after all that exercise cause I met my sister for all you can eat mussels plus fries, must had about 100 & went way over in my calories. Will do better tomorrow 😆
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 1st

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 20 min lunch time walk around campus. Not really what I wanted, but no time for extra due to my daughters volleyball game.
  • lateseg
    lateseg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Username: lateseg
    Week: Match week 4
    PW = 139
    CW= 139

Sorry for the late post. I did weigh myself on Sunday but forgot to post it. I had two sick kids.
This discussion has been closed.