edited April 2019
    Options
    Weekly weight 1 for April
    Start weight overall: 300lbs
    Last week weight: 290.5lbs
    This week weight: 289.5lbs
    Loss this week: 1lb
    Overall loss: 10.5lbs

I’m pleased with that. It’s a slow and small loss, but it always is with me, so any movement in the right direction is a celebration!

Daily check in for 31st (yesterday)
    Under calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - a long walk through the show gardens and around the lake at Roundhay Park with my mum for Mother’s Day
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 3/31 Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 10,308
    Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer, Walking on the treadmill at a brisk pace 3O mins.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 184.5
    CW= 180

Daily Post: Sunday, 3/31
    Exercise: Walking 1 hr
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    💟Username: o0kody0o
    💟Week: April Week 1
    💟PW: 167lbs
    💟CW: 165lbs

❇️Daily Post: Sunday 31st March
    ❇️Track: Yes
    ❇️Calories: Under
    ❇️Exercise Walking/30mins
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    @AB0215 Hi Ashley, I recently changed my username from “avrylkody” to “o0kody0o” just in case you need to update the spreadsheet with my new username. Thank you, Avryl 😊
  • momma3times
    momma3times Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in
    April 1st
    PW: 253.8
    CW: 250.0

Daily post Sunday March 31st, 2019
    Tracked - yes!
    Calories - no, but I tracked every bite even knowing I was over - big step for me!
    Exercise- errand day, so lots of busy time, no sitting around.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 31

Calories: pretty sure Under
    Exercise: Yes. Squats, abs and stretches

Had hibachi. It was yummy! Not a good choice but it was good!! 😁
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 1
    PW = 184.5
    CW= 180

Daily Post: Sunday, 3/31
    Exercise: Walking 1 hr
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    💟Username: o0kody0o
    💟Week: April Week 1
    💟PW: 167lbs
    💟CW: 165lbs

❇️Daily Post: Sunday 31st March
    ❇️Track: Yes
    ❇️Calories: Under
    ❇️Exercise Walking/30mins

Nice losses.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. It’s April 1st. A new month. We got this!!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    🤼‍♀️🤼‍♀️HAPPY APRIL TEAM SLIMSONS! 🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP: TOOLS🛠🥦🍎🥗

It's April yea! So to begin things off I wanted to give you guys some help you tips that may motivate you or and spy you on this journey of yours. Everyone has their own journey pathway to weight loss. Some of us are just starting and others have been on this pathway for quite a while; no matter where you're at on your journey pathway we all may till need some new ideas or tips to stay inspired and motivated.
    So here is something I found online that I thought I share wuth you this morning:

iu01fnbuak5q.jpg

Remember getting healthy is more then just the physical part of your body but it's about your emotional pysche as well. So it's important everyday that you constantly build yourself up. STAY POSITIVE and repeat some positive affirmations in front of the mirror (e.g 'I AM BEAUTIFUL' 'I CAN DO THIS' 'I AM ENCOURAGE')

Have a blessed and productive day ❤❤

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Sunday

Track: no
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: about 80 oz.

I started out trying to be on track, but when I am beyond exhausted, I eat and don't realize how much, till its gone. I tracked most of the day, but I didn't track dinner. Or the apple pie and ice cream I had after.....

Still exhausted, but back on track today!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April

Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 215.5
    CW: 209.6 (the scales cooperated extra nice this morning after being mean last week :) )

I had to buy some new shoes to wear to work since I do a lot of walking on my breaks and at lunch. I needed some shoes with good support. These feel so much better. It will probably be better for my back and my feet.

Happy April Fools Day everyone!!
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks @vicky2767
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Slimsons!

I was off the grid, so to speak, all weekend. We went on our annual camping trip that we've named "Tent-A-Palooza: Making Memories". Ate too much, had too many alcoholic beverages, laughed a lot, loved every minute. 14 adults, 19 kids, and 3 dogs. Fun times.

I'm back on it today and absolutely love the support I'm seeing in this group. I'm still nervous about having actually joined. My weakness is that I always start out strong and then let life get in the way. I don't want to let anyone down and feel I definitely need the support and accountability that's offered here. Hoping for a great April!

Weigh day is Friday. Time to get tracking.
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Good Morning Slimsons!

I was off the grid, so to speak, all weekend. We went on our annual camping trip that we've named "Tent-A-Palooza: Making Memories". Ate too much, had too many alcoholic beverages, laughed a lot, loved every minute. 14 adults, 19 kids, and 3 dogs. Fun times.

I'm back on it today and absolutely love the support I'm seeing in this group. I'm still nervous about having actually joined. My weakness is that I always start out strong and then let life get in the way. I don't want to let anyone down and feel I definitely need the support and accountability that's offered here. Hoping for a great April!

Hi 😊

Glad to hear you had a great weekend! Just take one day at a time. I saw a quote yesterday that said “ A little progress each day adds up to big results”. Baby steps are the way forward. Be kind to yourself and remember YOU’VE GOT THIS! 💪

Avryl

• gjaholy33
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »
    Good Morning Slimsons!

Welcome

Glad you had an awesome time. We're in this together so we all have our ups and down bur the key is to not give in or give up. Just treat each day as a new start and leave what happen yesterday behind. WE'RE ROOTING FOR YOU!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

April

Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 215.5
    CW: 209.6 (the scales cooperated extra nice this morning after being mean last week :) )

I had to buy some new shoes to wear to work since I do a lot of walking on my breaks and at lunch. I needed some shoes with good support. These feel so much better. It will probably be better for my back and my feet.

Happy April Fools Day everyone!!

Way to go!👌🏾👍🏾 It's always nice when the scales behave on our behalf. 😉😉
This discussion has been closed.