Happy Sunday team, weigh ins still due yet today:

@Lateseg
    @papenny1
    @Paradisebay91
    @River_Goddess
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

Yep, 8 total cats. We kind of joke about how my cats are the aristocats.......and his are these wild rogues. They bully my little wimps .....but only one of them is really bad about it.

@CindyJNC1963 That is a lot of cats, was going to say...do they get along...mine are inseparable, they do literally everything together...
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Yep, 8 total cats. We kind of joke about how my cats are the aristocats.......and his are these wild rogues. They bully my little wimps .....but only one of them is really bad about it.

@CindyJNC1963 That is a lot of cats, was going to say...do they get along...mine are inseparable, they do literally everything together...

Honestly they aren't bad except for Chester, his youngest one. ALL of the other cats dislike him. Thankfully he's not as aggressive now. I have a set of littermates that are really close (Oliver and Sofie).
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Lissy, 29 years old as of this month. I've always been overweight, but I've recently hit my heaviest weight at nearly 220. So... not thrilled with that. I'm working on making healthier choices, especially food wise. I think I had joined Biggest Loser years ago and really enjoyed it. I like the motivation from team members and the competition aspect of it. I have a desk job where I'm sitting for 8-10 hours a day, so I want to start moving more.

My goals this month are
    - meal plan consistently & track my food
    - make good choices when eating out
    - get to walking and dancing more
    - lose 6 lbs

Also, loving the cat posts. I have two princes (that have their own insta). They're my work out buddies, especially when I do floor exercises at home!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Quick question - if my weigh in day is Monday, is tomorrow the first weigh in day, different from my initial weigh in?
  • AB0215
    Options
    303lissy wrote: »
    Quick question - if my weigh in day is Monday, is tomorrow the first weigh in day, different from my initial weigh in?

@303lissy Yes, your first weigh in would be tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Lissy, 29 years old as of this month. I've always been overweight, but I've recently hit my heaviest weight at nearly 220. So... not thrilled with that. I'm working on making healthier choices, especially food wise. I think I had joined Biggest Loser years ago and really enjoyed it. I like the motivation from team members and the competition aspect of it. I have a desk job where I'm sitting for 8-10 hours a day, so I want to start moving more.

My goals this month are
    - lose 6 lbs

Also, loving the cat posts. I have two princes (that have their own insta). They're my work out buddies, especially when I do floor exercises at home!

@303lissy Welcome!! Great goals!!
    I love my boys, maybe a little too much, one of them is my my lapcat, always in my lap when I'm in a chair, and the other one always manages to know when I'm in the floor stretching....and always manages to find me right after a workout when I'm sweaty and then I'm magically covered in cat hair. 50% of my workouts are at home, I have my own gym in the basement.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Nope, close but nope.
    Exercise:Yes, chased a 4 year old for hours, 30 mins elliptical, 30 mins treadmill, 15 mins weights, finished my weigh training from yesterday.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: March 31st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 12,600 steps
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

My goals this month are
    - lose 6 lbs

Hi Lissy. Welcome to the group. I love your goals.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    My mantra for this month:

yt7k8gbmh4k6.jpeg

Love this❤👌🏾
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Daily check in -
    Tracked - yes!
    Calories - under
    Exercise - walking & stretching.

Goal - get sleep and seize the day tomorrow! Up at the crack of dawn and get stuff done!!

Happy April!! Its going to be a great month!

oyrgt9goph6q.jpg
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Happy Sunday Team!!

Welcome to April! Hope everyone is out there starting strong, I'm playing a bit of catch up, had my niece last night and she is going through this rebellious stage at the age of 4, so we had a bit of a rough morning that started at 3am. Trying to get her room cleaned up and all the dishes done and still finish up my workouts from this week, have to go to the gym for the equipment I don't have and was going to do that yesterday but ran out of time. I am super tired though, still thinking about a nap before I go to the gym...and I have to squeeze in some meal prep today...but I sort of don't want to do anything....after the night/morning I've had. Really have to go get started, but it's hard. I'm trying desperately to find the energy.

Wow! Sorry you're feeling overwhelmed rught now and hope you were able ro conquer half your tasks today. At least you had the energy to run around👍🏾👍🏾 can you imagine trying to do that when you where 50lbs heavier. You must feel good, can't wait till I get to that place of feeling. So proud of your progress, YOU'RE AWESOME!
  • Safari_Gal
    Options

My goals this month are
    - lose 6 lbs

@303lissy Welcome!! Great goals!!
    I love my boys, maybe a little too much, one of them is my my lapcat, always in my lap when I'm in a chair, and the other one always manages to know when I'm in the floor stretching....and always manages to find me right after a workout when I'm sweaty and then I'm magically covered in cat hair. 50% of my workouts are at home, I have my own gym in the basement.

Ohhhhh I feel you guys! I have a long haired Ragamuffin cat - I leave the house and have little cat tufts everywhere. :) Does anyone else cat love to sleep on the computer keyboard - I finally had to start stashing it away. SIGH

Have a great night everyone - Ashley - I hope you get more rest tonight.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Sunday , March 31st
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 6.5 mile hike
    ✅ Water: 193.8
    ✅ Steps: 14,790 / 7.78 miles

🗣Comments: ♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥LET’S GO! WE’VE GOT APRIL!! ♥.•:*¨¨*:•.♥

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    hjb0rewr6r9o.pngjqn55goiuvds.pngxnbon7zekroi.png
  • Safari_Gal
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    hjb0rewr6r9o.pngjqn55goiuvds.pngxnbon7zekroi.png

Rejuvenate!!

• __Roxy__
    __Roxy__ Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    @AB0215
    Sunday Weight 241.2

Calories? Yup
    Carbs? Yup
    Exercise? Yup!!
    Water? Indeed!
    Sleep? Off to bed now :)
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons.
    My name is Marsha and I am a 65 year young Nana who wants to lose the weight gained from quitting smoking and menopause. I started Keto 2 months ago and then fell off the wagon for a couple of weeks and gained what I lost. I am back up and restarted Keto and plan on losing the weight for good this time.

My goals for April are:
    lose 8-10 Lbs.
    Do not stray from Keto eating
    Exercise 3-4 times a week or more
    Stay positive with a "CAN DO" attitude
    I know I can do this and I will this time.
This discussion has been closed.