WEIGHT NO MORE - April 2019

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr I know you said that you would have a single for steps but want to be sure. Honestly, I am not sure if they actually need the total or not, we post to them in the format above.
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr Awesome! Huge difference. You’re killing it

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Tuesday
    Logged yes and under
    Water 10 cups
    Exercise 63 minutes walk, 10 minutes hulahoop and 6 minutes plank challenge (79 minutes)
    Steps 11,688
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,421 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 – I just can’t imagine life without your husband. I remember when I’d be alone for a week while he was away on a business trip and how lonely I was. Make sure you take time to do something fun every week!! We’re here for you!

@navydaddjtc – I am SOOO sorry. I am sending prayers for your mom and your family.

@sleepymom5 – hope you hip feels better today. My shoulder has been sore for about a week or so. Heat really helps but I tried some Arnica on it last night and I did notice an improvement in the morning. Stupid bodies…right??!!

@gingerpwr – wow what a transformation! Great job!!
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Food - over but healthy choices
    Water - good!!
    Steps - 10,000+ - not quite as much as I wanted and 10 minutes of yoga

Overall a pretty good day. I was craving sugar yesterday so I had an extra snack during the day. I opted to have a big ole' tablespoon of mixed nut butter figuring the fat would help with the sugar craving. It did work!

Today I'm going to eat well - had a great breakfast and a great lunch and snacks and will get in extra steps and maybe 20 minutes of yoga tonight!
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    ohhh yea! I am getting caught up!

@sleepymom5 thanks for pitching (lol) in captain! that may be bursitis too. I have that in my hip. and boy that makes it tough when you have someone in your house that eats junk. maybe have her keep it in her room. and it sounds like you have been doing great. you would be proud of me too. I made homemade jalapeno poppers. I only had two and told jim he could take the rest to work. he said no I will share them with you tomorrow. I told him no, it was a treat for me and I will not be eating them tomorrow!! yesterday I just went home and crashed. lol. total exhaustion. today after work I go get my hair cut and colored. bye bye grays!!

@GingerPwr I am glad you are getting back on track. you got this. yes golf is exercise!! it counts. wooo hooo another pound down. you look smoking hot!!

@Julie8468 my first day back was crazy! but I made a plan and then yesterday I was getting stuff done and FIXED. so many things messed up. but I got it. I am almost caught back up! phew. really good advice to nancy yesterday! I can use it as well!

@twyla77 you are correct. just because you are thin doesn't mean you are healthy. get working girl. it's hard now but with persistence it won't be hard forever! ohhh boy a push up challenge. let me know how its goes!!

@hope002 thanks for checking in Monday. how are you doing on those planks? starting to get stronger?

@Mrsbell8well thanks for checking in. and maintains are good.

@pacsnc6 great job getting in your water aerobics! and sometimes you just get tired.

@phoebe112476 it could be numerous things. keep working at it girl. how is that new relationship going?

@lennoncpa your right, learning how to be a 'normal' eater is hard. we have spent so much of our lives obsessing one way or another. new habits are hard but worth the work.

@nstephenson01 did you put landscape fabric or newspaper down before the gravel? I know your life is hard but you are tougher than you think. you can do this nancy.

@Navydaddjtc I am pray for your family.

@carlsoda great NSV finding a different option for your sugar craving. that is awesome. give yourself big credit for that!!

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    r9pp3bqo5v5l.png

4/23 Tuesday Team weight no more

@GingerPwr 105 min and _____ steps - Triple and single
    @Mrsbell8well 55 min and 13,076 steps - Double and Double
    @pacsnc6 7,584 steps - Single
    @hope002 79 minutes and 11688 steps - triple and double
    @carlsoda 10,274 steps - Double
    @Julie8468 90 min and 15,824 steps - Triple and Triple
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr OMG Casey!!!! You look amazing. great job. I hate to ask but can you post that ab challenge one more time? I plan to start it next week. You are the poster girl!
    Very busy workdays. Oh yes I am incredibly happy to maintain. It didn't just happen. After Easter biscuits I had to skip dinner 2 nights in a row to get back on track. Yes I am thrilled with the number on the scale.
    Mom had given me a gift certificate for TJ Max. we went yesterday after I got off work so I wouldn't have to think about food. It is still incredible to be down to a size small. I have never worn a size small. Mom bought me an Italian ivory silk blouse that is gorgeous with ivory embroidery. I feel like an angel in it. I am still in awe when I look in the mirror and see such a tiny body. I really love it. So it is worth it to skip meals when needed. I really think I am doing so much better overall with my health since I quit carrying around an extra 50 plus pounds. everything is better on my joints etc.
    back to work.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @hope002 thanks for checking in Monday. how are you doing on those planks? starting to get stronger?
    I use an app, it's called "Plank workout - 30 day plank challenge"
    I love it. It even reminds me to do it if I forget.
    I like that it is different every day. I am doing beginner, there are 2 more levels: intermediate and advanced. I plan to do all of them
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in: Tuesday
    Food: didn't log entirely but think I was under
    Water: Good
    Exercise & steps: 30 minute dog walk; 18,170 steps

@sleepymom5 Hope your hip is feeling better. Its not fun to be in pain and not able to do the activities you enjoy. I fly to PA May 17... Yippee!! LOL I'm counting on you to keep the good, spring weather around!!
    Wow @gingerpwr what a transformation... your hard work and perseverance are paying off big time. Be sure to take time to congratulate all you've accomplished.
    @julie8468 You always give GREAT advice! Thank you! I get to catch up on my reading when he's away and he particularly hates when I read in bed at night. I also get to catch up on my shows I can't watch when he's home. He calls each night or we Facetime and discuss how our day went. Your pea story cracked me up!! I'm new to farro but I like it.
    Prayers to you and your family @Navydaddjtc
    Thank you @carlsoda I appreciate it!
    @cyndiesstuff Sorry you're so busy but you knew it would be that way. At least you weren't surprised. Homemade jalapeno poppers??? Wow, were they a lot of work? Never mind I don't want to know... I love them and wouldn't be able to stop at 2. And yep, landscape fabric before the gravel. Its really breezy today so its been a pain the kitten... I'm taking a mini break.

Wishing everyone a good day!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    I realized that 2 or 3 nights in a row I was snacking with wifey. Popcorn, a piece of toast. Things she eats at night. Had to put on brakes. I’m still losing not maintenance. So ez to fall back on old habits.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone. I’m glad to be back joining the group and everyone else’s struggles and successes. I’ve got another couple of trips coming up, but if I make it more about the trip than about eating (which I always seem to do) then I should be fine. While I was in California I visited with a friend of mine and he kept trying to encourage me not to worry about my food. I said that I didn’t want to gain weight because it’s so hard to lose it. He said you’re not supposed to worry about it when you’re on vacation!! I’m glad I decided not to take his advice!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    @hope002 Fantastic day!
    @carlsoda You seem to be in such a good place with your eating and exercise! Nice job! Btw- I had to look Arnica up. I may have to give it a try. Stretching, heat and ibuprofen has helped ease it for now. I really think it has to do with how I sleep. I guess after all these years it adds up. Ugh!
    @Mrsbell8well Glad you are still finding a way to get some clothes that fit. I know you have spent a lot but you have gone down several sizes so you do really need things.
    @cyndiesstuff Nice restraint on the poppers! You should be proud, it is hard to stop at 2. Hope you enjoyed your pampering after work. I find getting my hair done very relaxing! You are really having a productive week.
    @nstephenson01 I will see what I can do! He is having awesome weather now. However, after the winter you all had I am sure any weather is nice Lol! Is it nice enough to hike yet? For only doing a 30 min dog walk, you had an incredible amount of steps!
    @lennoncpa I am glad you didn't take his advice either. You can indulge but your are right, it should be more about the vacation then about eating. I am happy to see you are back. I know you have been super busy. When is your next trip?
  • carlsoda
    Options
    Baseball 4/24 13,409 steps
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Wednesay April 24
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: not enough
    Exercise: not much today, long day at my desk, but walked a longer route home just to make sure i got my 10,000 steps in!
    Steps: 10,460

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Wednesday baseball:

Went for a hike. 1.5 hours and got in over 10,000 steps.

Fitbit isn't synching with my phone, so i'm taking a day away from it and I'll just log regular workouts through MFP.

May have over eaten yesterday. Today I won't.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Baseball 4-24
    Yoga 30
This discussion has been closed.