johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    JamieD328 wrote: »
    Username Jamied328
    Tuesday weigh in (sorry I am late)
    Week 3
    PW: 164
    CW:164.2

Thank you! Glad you posted. That little bit will be gone in no time! Hope you had a great weekend at Great Wolf Lodge w/ the kids. :)
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 3
    Thursday
    PW: 177.4
    CW: 176

Today I am grateful that when I weigh everyday I keep a log in a spreadsheet and the Happy Scale app. Initially I was disappointed because it felt like my weight has been at this point FOREVER, but when I looked back at my app, its only the third day that I've weighed in at 176 and previous days it was higher, so I am pretty happy with that. I'm down 17 pounds in 3ish months, so need to remember that I am doing very well! BF reminded me of that when I tried on some shorts I ordered online last night and they were way too big and I initially was confused as to why. Then he said "well you've lost of a lot of weight!" His version of a lot is a bit different than mine, but it was nice to hear!
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over 1430/1390
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Day: Had an impromptu date night with BF instead of the man I had planned out, BUT I didn't mind because I ended up not eating everything I had brought to work for lunch and snack, so I had a lot of extra calories left for dinner. Had some adult drinks and remained cautious of what I ordered, but still got what I wanted. We got sriracha biscuits as an appetizer, it came with 4 and I only had 1 instead of the 2 that were my share. For dinner I ordered shortribs, mashed potatoes, and carrots. It came with two chunks of short rib, I only ate one of them and had some leftover veggies as well. And ultimately decided that the adult drinks would count as dessert. I ended up satisfied and not overly full! And this morning I hadn't gained like I normally would after a dinner out, so I'll say it was a success! Definitely finding the balance more and more every day!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    acd18r7r4cs8.png
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    j0d13mcc wrote: »
    Name: Jod13
    Weigh in Week: May week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous week’s weight: can’t find it sorry
    Current weight: 82.9kg

Thank you. I posted in the spreadsheet & now current:
    PW = 186.3 lbs (84.5kg)
    CW = 182.8 lbs (82.9kg)
    WHOA!! What a loss!! :mrgreen:

Wow I have lost this last week!! I’ve been exercising a little bit and not eating huge amounts... mostly veggies. It’s getting warmer so I’ve been busting out the salads!
  • johicks
    Options
    acd18r7r4cs8.png

Nice!! Crushing it!!
  • johicks
    Options
    @jwall309 ~ Yeah!!! An awesome loss!! And shorts too big. Exciting! And I got a chuckle from your post (I think) as there was an auto correct. You went out w/BF instead of man you had planned. Hahaha... Suppose to be meal. (I hope!!) haha... You did great! So awesome you are finding some balance. Love it! So encouraging.

@j0d13mcc ~ love salads!!
  • jwall309
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @jwall309 ~ Yeah!!! An awesome loss!! And shorts too big. Exciting! And I got a chuckle from your post (I think) as there was an auto correct. You went out w/BF instead of man you had planned. Hahaha... Suppose to be meal. (I hope!!) haha... You did great! So awesome you are finding some balance. Love it! So encouraging.

@j0d13mcc ~ love salads!!

Hahahaha oops! Yes definitely was supposed to be meal, not man 🤣

• johicks
    Options
    @jwall309 😂 ok good!
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 5/16)
    Track: Yes! All day.
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 21
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals 30-60 min/day, add resistance: 40min total= 20m resistance exercises-0#, 1 set; 10m before walk, 10m after work walk
    • One post-dinner snack: None.
    Planned calories and meals to have hubby make a “comfort” food dinner. Ate a small dinner salad to fill me up! THEN hubby tells me, I bought you popcorn. I said no, I’m trying to not eat after dinner snacks. I think he hid it! Phew!!!

Good news / Bad news.... sorta. So I have been binging at nights, but it's been on Netflix. hahahaha Yeah!! WE JUST subscribed this month. So gonna get in a couple of episodes before the grand finale of TBBT. :neutral:

Stay strong my friends!! Keep slaying it!

• MaelynMayhem
    Options
    yj9s8x8shw07.png
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under mfp goal, over personal goal if 1250
    Exercise: 3 mile run
    Goal/Day: Good day and date night with hubby. I typically order 2 white Russians and tonight I only had water. That was tough. Feeling a lot better today.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday May 16
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • MaelynMayhem
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 5/16)

Calories: Under, Limit:1500/Actual: 1386
    Water: 24 cups
    Exercise: Zombies (S-Express - Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes; Banditos - Total Time: 1 hour)
    Day: I walked around the lobby instead of the hall or community room as I was waiting for a package from UPS (Yoga DVDs). However, every resident that saw me wanted to stop and have a conversation, which annoyed the heck out of me. I'm trying to get my groove on, not stop every minute to chat someone up. One in particular stops talking for a bit and then starts talking again, and just goes on. I had lunch and dinner on time, while having dinner someone let him in, and he brought me my package. We have a secured locked door you need to be buzzed in or have a code to enter, or someone can open the door from the inside. The chest things has gotten a bit more annoying tonight, and I am deciding to bypass yoga as some of the twists due to the size of my stomach compress my chest instead of allowing it to open more. And it hurts a bit with each breath. I also woke up an hour late this morning. So, not my best day ever.

My day
    1) I found some white yarn to start a new project
    2) My chicken cooked through to the timer without needing extra time and wasn't under or overcooked
    3) I enjoyed watching Alex attack the giant white ball of yarn when I started hooking with it.

Myself
    1) I can be patient with people even when they are annoying me.
    2) I have a good sense of humor
    3) I know how to read a crochet pattern and graph
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Pratainua
    Week 3
    Friday
    PW: 200.6
    CW: 199.8

• johicks
    Options
    Yes! It's FriYAY!
    So let's SLAY!
    #FriSlay
    pkdi9varpbxe.jpg
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday May Week 2
    PW = 124.12 lb
    CW= 125.66 lb
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Week: Friday May Week 3
    PW = 124.12 lb
    CW= 125.66 lb
  • johicks
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem~ Thanks for the quotes! Enjoy the extra inspiration. 👍 Look at you really working the spectrum of exercise. So awesome! So inspiring and encouraging. I always look forward to your posts, you’re encouraging me by being you and sharing your day and three likes. It’s amazing. Best day ever or not… you need to keep reminding yourself of ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE! I’ve only known you for about 6 weeks now. And you are working hard every day! 👏 Like no one I know! And we all have a day here and there when we’re a little off our game. So keep your chin up and keep at it! Now let’s go out there and have a Fabulous #FriSlay!
    @jupdyke ~ Awesome #ThurSlay! Wow! You did superb at drinking 🚰🥤; sometimes those concoctions can go down to smooth. Did you at least have a fresh lemon or lime to put in your water? That’s a treat for me. When I do drink alcohol it tends to trigger more eating for me. So abstinence is best for me. I will say, that when the girls & I go out… I do enjoy one bloody mary. :) That’s a cup of veggies right? LOL ;) You’re doing awesome! And feeling better just in time to have a great weekend.
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Another day done! And done well. :) Onto to #FriSlay!
    @Pratainua - Wooooohoooo!! 💣ONEderland!!💥 Oh the joy I know you are feeling seeing that 1XX versus 2XX on the scale. I’m so excited for you!
  • johicks
    Options
    Week: Friday May Week 3
    PW = 124.12 lb
    CW= 125.66 lb

Hang in there. We have 2 weeks left in May. You can get that off for a loss for the month. Yes, you can! :) #FriSlay it!!

This discussion has been closed.