Options

Replies

• jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday
    Track:Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Ran just under 4 miles, walked the dog, and cleaned.
    Day: This house has been stressful the past two days. I got up and decided to go for a run to get rid of some of the stress and anxiety I was feeling. It worked pretty well. After working out, went to town to get things for the week. We had my parents over for steaks tonight for Father's Day, then played a game. It was a nice time. I'm feeling back on track now.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Even
    Exercise: No
    Goal/Day: Today was the end of a long and tiring workweek. We are working 10 hr days Monday thru Saturday for the next 3 weeks. I ate exactly my amount of calories but I'm pooped so no exercising tonight. I'll make it up by doing extra over the next few days.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 6/15)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: under 1200
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 14+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =35 mins
      [+]11m marching
      [+]14m walk
      [+]10m walk
    • One post-dinner snack:
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES!
    Went out w/ Mom and sis for mom's bday. I looked at the menu ahead and saw that it was pricey. So decided on a bowl of soup. Fortunately it turned out to be vegetable. So good!! And I had a protein shake prior and sis shared part of her salad. All logged. Dinner was pre-plated and hubby stuck to meal.plan of leftovers. Phew! Back on track. Hubby & I watched a movie and had a better night together.
  • johicks
    Options
    @jwall309 ~ How fun to hang out with an old friend! Amazing choice on just a salad. Friday night.. You nailed it!
    @jupdyke ~ yeah a good run! I knew you would. Ouch. High deductible. I can imagine the mess and stress. Thanks! Trying to use exercise, not.food!! Yes, I am having a good weekend. :) Thanks so.much for the support and encouragement. Sounds like a fun time with parents.
    @ajaia2001 ~ long days. :( You did good with choices. A night off sounds like its deserved. You're doing great!

• wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    June 15 week 2 Saturday
    Pw 152
    Cw 155
    🙁 gained due to the tom.
    Today was a good day though
    I tracked, stayed within my calories.
    I ran 7km, and did a pile of yard stuff,
  • johicks
    Options
    wander216 wrote: »
    June 15 week 2 Saturday
    Pw 152
    Cw 155
    🙁 gained due to the tom.
    Today was a good day though
    I tracked, stayed within my calories.
    I ran 7km, and did a pile of yard stuff,

bummer about the gain. But you're already off to a great week with today's post and great attitude. Hang in there. You can do it.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday June 15:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Had a lazy day. I think this new puppy is wearing me out! It’s all good though. Weigh in tomorrow. Expecting to stay the same.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily post Saturday June 15:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Had a lazy day. I think this new puppy is wearing me out! It’s all good though. Weigh in tomorrow. Expecting to stay the same.

Awesome! Not that your tired, but that you had another great day. I too expect to (or hope) to stay the same. Too many nights in a row, I binged.
  • johicks
    Options
    Wholeheartedly, I believe this. We need to learn to provide our bodies and our minds with proper nourishment.
    3ajw0adyroyf.jpg

b]Remember we are . . .[/b]
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).

• red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 168.2
    CW: 164.8

I am so excited to see actual results! I’ve been doing the couch to 5k, and the zombies, run throughout the week and it’s finally paying off! Though I don’t exercise every single day I make sure to track my calories and eat healthy. I haven’t had any soda in about 2 months, which is a huge win for me because I used to drink a ton of it. Now it’s just black coffee, water, and wine for me. I haven’t given up any of my foods, I just eat less of it. I’m so proud that I finally put my mind to this, and it’s paying off!
  • johicks
    Options
    ma0aoxl6qe1t.jpg
    🎈 🎈 JUNE WEEK 2 🎈 🎈
    🎈 JUNE 9th - JUNE 15TH 🎈
    40 MEMBERS
    23 (57.5%) of us weighed in
    14 (60.1%) had a loss or stayed the same for a loss 24.8lbs!!
    Our losses = 24.8 lbs, our gains =15.4 lbs, and our overall net loss = 9.4 lbs.
    tl3pk0at2ga5.gif
    RUN TRACK MINDS- Together!
    No matter what we weigh, exercise, or don’t.
    We track every calorie, every bite, every move, and every sway.
    We post here regardless because we are in this together,
    So a HUGE congrats to our teammates who posted nearly every day.
    The following posted 5 or more times as part of the daily RTM Mini-challenge: [/b]
    xzn7nfx0u7zs.jpg
    Kudos to the following for posting 2+ times this week to encourage your teammates:
    r2yx6m0w5xvo.gif

• johicks
    Options
    Some individuals did awesome!! Congratulations!! As a group we did okay. “Tough Love” time. Let’s work extra hard over the next two weeks. Let’s lose!! Make a goal, a commitment that YOU CAN really do your food plan and/or exercise for 3-4 consecutive days this week. Remind yourself that you can do anything for just one day- “Just for Today!”
    yd8hy9y70uts.jpg
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, June Week 3 (6/16)
    PW: 246.4
    CW: 246.4
    One thing I did well: Exercising more minutes at one time in the morning. It takes three different activities, but almost 30 minutes daily in am.
    One thing to improve: “Allow” myself a few more calories to prevent night binges, more positive self-talk at nights.

I'm lucky that I worked off lbs gained in the middle of the week, too many binges. So this week am going to really, really work on that night time. And work hard to get a loss!
    One day at a time.
    One moment at a time.
    JUST FOR TODAY!!

(Repeat)
  • jupdyke
    Options
    @johicks Way to go on maintaining this week. Nice work. Night time is always the hardest. You have a great plan in place. You've got this!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Username: red1185
    PW: 168.2
    CW: 164.8

I am so excited to see actual results! I’ve been doing the couch to 5k, and the zombies, run throughout the week and it’s finally paying off! Though I don’t exercise every single day I make sure to track my calories and eat healthy. I haven’t had any soda in about 2 months, which is a huge win for me because I used to drink a ton of it. Now it’s just black coffee, water, and wine for me. I haven’t given up any of my foods, I just eat less of it. I’m so proud that I finally put my mind to this, and it’s paying off!

Awesome results! Way to go!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: June Week 3 (Sunday June 16)
    PW: 233
    CW: 233

One thing I did well: I tracked and held myself accountable
    One thing to improve: exercise
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    @jupdyke thank you for the encouragement! This team is awesome!

@johicks your support and encouragement helps me everyday! I hope it helps you, too! You’re awesome, and you’ve got this!!
  • johicks
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @red1185 ~ Awesome loss and mindset. You're killing it! And you're welcome. Yes, encouraging all of you does help me.
    @jupdyke ~ Thanks! I got this! I'm going to push myself through what ever comes my way this week. Push through and exercise. I got this! Thanks for being an inspiration, too.
    @skullsandskeletons ~ Phew! You did it! Way to push through the rest of your week and holding yourself accountable. Awesome!
    @bhlavac5560 ~ Woooohooo! Not just on the loss, but being able to move more and walking everyday!! Great habits to develop! Keep those NSV near to the heart to keep the motivation and momentum going.
  • bhlavac5560
    bhlavac5560 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Username bhlavac5560
    Weigh in Sunday June week 3
    PW: 283.2
    CW: 277.8
    What I did well: the more I lose, the easier it is to move, and while I still can’t run without wheezing, I walked every day.
    To do better: I need to plan better. I’m always scrambling to figure out dinner because I forgot to dethaw something. I don’t do quite Keto but it’s low carb based, and fresh food oriented. So, if I didn’t dethaw, it’s off to the store I go. It’s just inconvenient and opens me up to temptation.
  • johicks
    Options
    fty5epke08sb.gif
    Let's hear it for our top three!! Their combined loss of 9.2lbs was 37% of the 24.8lbs lost this week. Awesome!!
    :flowerforyou: @JamieD328 :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: @watchme1989 :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou: @Nige1313 :flowerforyou:

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER @BJDavidson964. - 4.22%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO THE SLIMSONS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

June Week 2 is now in the books! Week 2 of the month motivation tends to start to decline, and determination really shines! Great job everyone!!! Let's push even harder for week #3. I know you can do it!

Below are the full results for Week 2.
    The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @BJDavidson964. - 4.22%
    2nd - @SLIMn2016. - 4.06%
    3rd - @Jodilynnreeves. - 3.94%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - The Slimsons. - 0.73%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.43%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.24%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:
    The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Krysless2. - 1.80%