• holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Week 3
    Friday
    LW 181.7
    TW 182.9
    Ugh i know..i know..i can blame it on the meds and simply keep it moving..i have one more week to do better for this month!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better soon Greg.

I’m looking for everyone’s favorite low impact, no or cheap equipment, exercises that aren’t walking. It’s going to be too hot here for me to walk outside (105-110 today) and I’m not sure walking around my house or in place is going to get me where I want. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our team @Fitness327wk!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    holmesp603 wrote: »
    Holmesp603
    Week 3
    Friday
    LW 181.7
    TW 182.9
    Ugh i know..i know..i can blame it on the meds and simply keep it moving..i have one more week to do better for this month!

@holmesp603 ...WEIGH IN IS POSTED TYVM... JUST LIKE THE LITTLE THAT COULD ...I KNOW I CAN ..I KNOW I CAN YES YOU AND YES YOU WILL

I’m looking for everyone’s favorite low impact, no or cheap equipment, exercises that aren’t walking. It’s going to be too hot here for me to walk outside (105-110 today) and I’m not sure walking around my house or in place is going to get me where I want. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

@ConfidentRaven ... HEY IF YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS YOU GOOGLE LESLIE SANSONE ON YOU TUBE AND SHE HAS A TON OF WALKING VIDEOS FOR IN HOME EXERCISING... ALSO YOU CAN GOOGLE WALK AT HOME AND HANG OUT WITH NICK ONE OF HER INSTRUCTORS AND DO THE SAME THING... JUST MY 2CENTS WORTH
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Shockvalue07
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 191.8
    CW: 185.6
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Shockvalue07
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 191.8
    CW: 185.6

@shockvalue07 ...OUTSTANDING KIM
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options

Cheap, low impact, at home - that’s me, girl!
    So I have a stationary bike which I love. Maybe second hand online? I also love my hand weights and I’m trying to get more involved with them. You could use something like soup cans for a small
    Handweight if you don’t own any.

My library account has access to a lot of online videos and I can access all of Jillian Michaels. Things like yoga inferno are a crazy workout but simple to do at home.

I also googled “body weight Exercise” and there are some really intense things you can do with zero equipment.
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 6/21: 12,624
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    0ualsmj52loz.jpg
    ezttjpq223xj.jpg

I got this sugar thing beat!!! I think! Hopefully I can get thorough this weekend!
  • megnolia82
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Steps June 21: 15,549

I’ve had some pain and swelling in my ankle for awhile now so I’m easing up on the steps a little bit when I’m fully healed I will get back on it.

• megnolia82
    Options
    Ok. Saturday. The day I really have trouble staying on track. So I’m going to commit to checking in at lunch and dinner time. I will track everythjng, stay within calories and not eat past 8:00pm!

Have a great day!
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Week 3- June
    Weigh day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 153.2
    Current weight: 154
    This hasn't been a good month....sigh
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 6/21: 12,624

@runarml ....
    STEPS POSTED
    0ualsmj52loz.jpg
    ezttjpq223xj.jpg

I got this sugar thing beat!!! I think! Hopefully I can get thorough this weekend!

@shockvalue07 WTG KIM WELL DONE

Week 3- June
    Weigh day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 153.2
    Current weight: 154
    This hasn't been a good month....sigh

@getfitgal123 ...WEIGH IN POSTED...THAT'S NOT TO BAD OF A GAIN.. MORE THAN LIKELY IT'S WATER KEEP AT TI YOU WILL WIN THE BATTLE

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    mvuaxfj46g1v.png
    OKAY SO HERE'S THE DOC'S REPORT WITH APPROVAL FROM THE OSTOMY NURSE....
    HE CHOSE NOT TO GIVE ME MEDS FOR SLOWING THINGS DOWN.BECAUSE IT MIGHT AFFECT THE ADHD MEDS AND THE ANXIETY MEDS. SO WE DECIDED TO GO WITH A DIET CHANGE TO SLOW THINGS DOWN...

NOW WITH THAT I HAVE TO BE REALLY ON TOP OF PORTION CONTROL. HE ASKED ME TO LAY OF THE MEXICAN (FAJITA AND TACO) STYLE SALAD AND JUST STICK TO NOT SO SPICY SALADS UNTIL THIS CALMS DOWN DAMM THAT WAS A BUMMER TO HEAR😒😒

SO NOW FOR THE TIME BEING I AM GOING TO USE BROWN RICE AND WW PASTAS TO SLOW THIS MAD MAN DOWN AND THEN RETURN TO A NORMAL EATING STYLE OF BARIATRICS MEAL PLAN WHEN THIS ALL CALMS DOWN...

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT IN A NUTSHELL
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited June 2019
    Options
    1gh8vk53tdzi.png

HEY HEY HEY IT'S GREG AGAIN
    PLEASE JUMP ON OVER TO THIS LINK AND SUPPORT OUT SUPPORT AND MOTIVATIONAL SIDE OF THE CHALLENGE
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10750894/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-for-july-2019/p1?new=1
    THANKS GREG
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps 20 June: 20,054
    Steps 21 June:12,946

The sun is out for a change! Happy Saturday!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!
    @Fitness327wk

I am Kim and I co captain with @Navydaddjtc
    Welcome and good luck!

I know @Fitness327wk ! Welcome to our team! Love you 🌸

Hi! So happy to join the team!!! Great to be here and BIG bonus to be on the same team with @RubyRed427!!!💕🌸 Love to you!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    WELCOME TO OUR TEAM!!
    @Fitness327wk

I am Kim and I co captain with @Navydaddjtc
    Welcome and good luck!

Thanks Happy to be here!! Looking forward joining the July challenge! 🤗💃🔥🤸‍♀️
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Happy Saturday guys even though it's almost over!
    I hope everyone was able to stick to their healthy eating habits and get lots of exercise in today.
    @megnolia82 good idea not over doing that ankle. I have trouble with mine too. I have to know when I've abused it too much and give it a rest. Hope you were able to stick to healthy choices today!
    @getfitgal123 You will get back on track, we all fall off a little sometimes.
    @Navydaddjtc Thanks for the encouraging words. Some Mexi-can but you sir Mexi-can't!!
    Sorry to hear you have to give up the Mexican food, but at least it's only for a little while. You can do this portion control!! We are here to make sure you succeed!!
    @NikMar Steps are looking good!! Go get that sun!!
    @Fitness327wk Great to have you, hope you enjoy the group!!
This discussion has been closed.