• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Week 4
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 165.1
    CW: 164.4

Was really hoping to hang on to the 163.? I saw on my scale earlier this week. May get there next week.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Nstephenson01
    Thursday
    W4
    PW: 169.6
    CW: 170.6
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Pw: 134
    Cw: 134

No change. So easy to gain so hard to lose lol
    Onto another week/month
  • lenka1
    lenka1 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 Gorgeous!!! So thoughtful of him
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    ATTN CAPTAINS WE ARE GOING TO KEEP THE REGISTRATION PAGE OPEN....
    SO PLEASE DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS POST
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I have to agree! nothing matters but the weekend from a Friday point of view.

@Barbb1557 welcome to our team! I am cyndie one of the team captains. come on in and make yourself at home. read thru some of the previous post and join in. you get out of this team what you put into it. so join us on our journey!!

@lennoncpa great job on the loss this week. you keep that up. and I totally understand about your struggles with sleep. my chronic pain makes it very difficult to sleep. I am not going to tell you how to fix it, I am sure you have tried the things I would suggest. all I can say is hang in there and your not alone.

@pacsnc6 ohhh yea! there you go again! sticking to your plan and losing weight. how are you doing on your treats?

@hkfleming nice loss girl. woooo whoo.

@nstephenson01 that is just a small gain. and it was your birthday, so all in all not bad at all. get right back on track. what is the next best step? do you have your 24 hour plan made? ohhh those flowers are beautiful. I have lilies in my gardens but not very successful with roses. I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday. this second half is going to be amazing!

@lenka1 ohhh yea. I think we all get that! I can gain 5 pounds in 2 days and then spend the next month trying to get it off. it's not fair. but.... it is what it is!! keep working your plan. your a strong woman, you got this.

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    1ldco4g0ji3b.jpg

Life is too short.. So you say, "I am just going to eat this even though I know I shouldn’t.” We need to remind ourselves. So instead say, “Actually, life is too short to be spent overweight, unhappy, and unhealthy. If I want to feel great and really live my life the way I want to, then I need to do what I can to maintain a healthy weight." Words are powerful. Be good to yourself this weekend!!

What will your positive words for the week end be? Please share all weekend. Lets go into July with a positive frame of mind.
    bxmxd6sirrbx.png

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    pdwe0n6i2ftv.jpeg
    Since I didn't post last night...
    Friday Weigh Ins still due
    @cafelelia
    @Carlsoda
    @eyesopennow
    @hope002
    @julie8468

Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @DananaNanas
    @kirsten11872
    @zumba_luvah

Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @bmaison2014
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @twyla77
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia
    Week 4
    Fridays
    PW 154.6
    CW 154.7

Very happy to maintain this week. My running is ramping up and I am building muscle back, particularly in my weaker leg. I have not been enjoying running as much as the recovery feels like work. I have to increase distance slowly, alternate with interval runs, try to increase my speed, and watch my form. It’s a lot to think about! I am pushing through though, and just finished a continuous 3 km in the heat. The nice thing in my neighbourhood is that a lot folks out on the sidewalks cheer on runners. Today it was another mom, and an elderly lady with a walker. It felt nice, like I was running a race!

@cyndiesstuff - Congratuations! I thought that you had the job, but no matter, you have it now!! Way to go!!

@sleepymom5 - I won’t make it to the family cottage this weekend. My in-laws really cannot get there anymore, so my husband is just opening the place as it was such a cold and rainy spring. The cottage is in rough shape after the long winter, so he has cleaners and maintenance people there, and our boys are helping too. My husband wanted to spare me the heavy lifting given my injury recovery, so I am staying back to see my best friend and start packing for our July vacation. It is peak mosquito season, so I am not too sad to be missing out!

• eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I will be late weighing in. Will post it in the morning.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Wow look at all those losers on our team!!! Great job ladies so impressive!!!
    @nstephenson01 happy happy birthday! Lovely flowers.

Welcome newbies! You came to the right place. Jump in and you will get out of this what you put into it. It has worked for me!

My daughters birthday is tomorrow. I took her out to lunch then she went with me to get my haircut (see new pic). I had a haircut last week but I really struggle with hairdressers cutting it as short as I want. She said to come back if I needed more off...so I did.

@cyndiesstuff you asked me to think about who I am at maintenance. I am thinking about it. I really am excited about getting into better shape. I really want to do a 1 week cleanse but with my daughters birthday celebration, 4th of July 5k and mid-July vacation...I don't see that happening until we get back. That might work out fine since I will ALREADY be at my goal weight. So I will start maintenance with a 1 week cleanse. Molly and I are going to start bike riding and training for a fall 36 miler country ride. I really am eager to start lifting weights. My daughter just ran 5 miles yesterday which is exciting since we can now start some long runs together. I want to get back to daily yoga. I feel my best when I am doing that. I also want to figure out how I eat. My system can still get a little wonky. I am planning on making wholesome desserts every Sunday as part of my new eating plan. I originally thought I wanted to lose another 8-10 lbs but now I think not. If I lose anymore...ok...but if I don't...oh I am so happy to be right where I am.
    My headache has finally let up. I wondered if it was dehydration @sleepymom5 but I do drink a lot. It usually happens after very long runs or very strenuous activities. My guess is that my shoulders seem to tense up and it triggers a headache. But I don't know. It was so tempting to think about popping a little pill to make it go away. Nope not for me. I would take a pill someday if I just had to but I would rather take a nap or slather myself in peppermint oil.
    This week Molly and I have ZERO on our to do list. And it's forecast to be in the 90's. Bikini time and iced suntea on a little pool floatie. We are so looking forward to it.
    I will be at my goal weight 60 pounds by July 10th 142.8. I really hope to be at 142 since that will put me finally in the normal healthy BMI range. I am very determined. We go on vacation July 12th to the beach for a long weekend. I am completely optimistic that I will continue to maintain by eating exactly like I am eating now.

It's almost end of my workday!!!! Oh hurrah!!!

Any plans for the weekend team mates? Aren't you happy a new fresh month is approaching and we get to start all over again???
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @gingerpwr what are you planning to do for weight training? Will you be going to a gym?
This discussion has been closed.