Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello all!
    Weigh in for today is 174.8lbs
    I'm too late for the mini challenge. This week has been a challenge in of itself lol. I'll get on top of things tomorrow tho, I swear!

@Branawesomer, welcome to team TBBT! Okay, so you weren't quite ready to burst out of the starting blocks the moment this challenge started. It happens. Do your best to get your ducks in a row and make a plan (meal planning and prepping, when to exercise and what that might be) for moving forward! As far as the Mini Challenge goes...jump in anytime!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Been a rough day here but I said I would log even if its no's so here is my first strike out. No tracking (except in my head .. just not time to sit and find matching entrys with everything pulling me today) definitely not under... bad food for quick to go meals and stress has me grab bad stuff.. why didnt those teens eat the cookies??? And no exercise as I was either running a kiddo to doctor, talking to a kiddo at work that was not feeling good, running for easy on the stomach food for when said kiddo got home, talking to third kiddo who had a day similar in craptastic design to mine, or talking to dad about his health and my siblings kiddo who is in a whirlwind of chaos. At least I had a good visit with my mom yesterday after not being able to visit alot and while she doesnt remember much and usually had no idea or concept of time, she knew I had been away a while and for that second that she stated she missed seeing me it felt like old times...

So... here is to tossing this day into the past and finding a way to make tomorrow better...

@sandkp, I am so sorry you had one of those days! Family definitely comes first, and it sounds like each and every one of them needed moments of your time. It was definitely an aberration, so take heart in knowing you can most likely regroup today! Kudos on coming here to post, not just the good, but the bad as well!!

Oh, and don't you just hate it when you buy something you think your kids will eat, and they don't, so you do?!! It happens more than I'd like to admit...but they are not overweight, not at all, so why should I punish them with not having treats they might like in the house? It is definitely MY problem, and one I need to solve sooner rather than later!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Tuesday, 7/2/19

Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - changed it up and did stationary bike at the gym. I was shocked at the difference in calories burned according to MFP, but not happy it didn’t count toward the step challenge :D

Sunday - no
    Monday - YES
    Tuesday - YES

@pkg1998, whoo hoo on two great days in a row!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight: 241.8
    This week: 244.4
    Not the direction I wanted to go but this seems to be the trend with me. I'll have a good loss 1 week and a gain the next week. I've stayed within my calories and still hitting my 20,000 steps a day goal so idk what is going on. My hands and feet have been swelling a lot this week too. I've made a doctors appointment to see why but don't get I to see him until the 16th. Hope this coming up week is better.

@mirendybryant, if you are tracking your food and staying under your calories and getting in 20,000 steps a day, then you are definitely doing all the right things and you just need to trust the process and stay the course. With your hands and feet swelling, you KNOW you are retaining water, so the number on the scale definitely seems reflective of that. Glad to hear you have a doctor's appointment set up....that is also part of doing the right things!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    July 2
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 5884
    Water: 88oz
    Still have moderate pain saw Md on 7/2 new anti inflammatory meds hope these help
    Happy hump 🐫 day

@murdog3t, the "like" is for your new meds....hope they help!!
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

I’ve not had a great start to the month sorry and am weighing in at 164.2.
    I’ve had a real wobble with anxiety and stress and had a couple of days comfort eating (meals still fine but snacking a lot)
    I’m so much more aware of doing this than I used to be though and much better at getting back on track. I know I need a gym session and some outdoor time to reset so have that planned for tomorrow.
    Determined to get into the 150s this month!

Keep going hun, I won't lie ive struggled with my head space more than normal and it has taken me 3-4 weeks to get back to 'me'. You will get there :)
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Exercised: 21 day fix total body cardio fix and Pilates fix and 75 squats
    Tracked: yes

You are so consistent with your exercise! It's inspiring, get it, girl ;)
  • susanpiper57
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight: 241.8
    This week: 244.4
    Not the direction I wanted to go but this seems to be the trend with me. I'll have a good loss 1 week and a gain the next week. I've stayed within my calories and still hitting my 20,000 steps a day goal so idk what is going on. My hands and feet have been swelling a lot this week too. I've made a doctors appointment to see why but don't get I to see him until the 16th. Hope this coming up week is better.

Sodium and not enough water always add extra pounds for me. Don't let it get you down, keep doing what you're doing and it will even out.
  • susanpiper57
    Options
    Monday, 7/1 mini challenge
    Exercise: 5.5 mile run
    Steps: 19,754

Tuesday, 7/2 mini challenge
    Under: no
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Steps: 6,630

I was out of town all day on Tuesday on the road to get a new car. Fast food for breakfast and dinner, so not my best day, but I planned for it, so hopefully it will even out for the week.

• HASWLRS
    Options
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    July 2
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Going to bed so I dont eat more

Sometimes that’s what we need to do - not to mention extra sleep is so beneficial.

Lol. Yes. I wasnt hungry but I sure wanted something sweet or chocolate so bed was the best option.
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who gave me some positive feedback. I drink 132 ounces of water a day but I haven't been feeling 💯% lately so I'm sure I am just retaining water.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked at n lots of dancing today
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    7/3/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 50 minutes elliptical, 25 minutes strength(abs &legs)

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T❌ W✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M✔ T❌ W✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔ W✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. Sat ✔ S(only 20 minutes later)❌ M✔ T✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M❌ T✔ W❌
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(8,929)✔ M(18,952)✔ T(11,729)✔ W(currently @ 16,883 but still working)✔

• LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    7/3
    Under: unfortunately no, I was enjoying my cheese 🧀
    Exercise: yes walking
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    If anyone is interested I’m up for virtual exercise competition on Fitbit, because obviously I need a bit of help upping the exercise !!
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

7/1/19 - yes/yes/yes
    7/2/19 - yes/yes/no on exercise
    7/3/19
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, started C25K for the bazillionth time, and added some on at the end

weigh in tomorrow.....
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    July 2
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes ( 2 mile brisk walk)

July 3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes (3 mile walk)
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    7/3
    Tracking: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
  • pandygirl19
    pandygirl19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge,

7/3
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. (20 minutes of aerobics )

Need to work on increasing amount of exercise on a daily basis. 😁
This discussion has been closed.