Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    7/1
    Exercised: yes yoga
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes

Last week: 232
    This week 229.8

@drea2011, a solid two pounds gone and you are into the 20's!! Well done!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    7/2/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 211.8
    Current weigh-in: 208.3
    Loss: -3.5

Decent loss to start off July!

@cmhubbard92, a three and a half pound loss is more than just "decent".....it's fantastic!! It feels like you were just at 218, and now you are out of the teens altogether and the countdown to Onederland is on!! Whoo hoo!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    7/1

This week 229.8

@drea2011, a solid two pounds gone and you are into the 20's!! Well done!
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 1 weigh in:
    PW: 218.1
    CW: 217.4

@heaz10, well done, Heather! A solid point seven lost and you are firmly into the teens!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/1

This week 229.8

@drea2011, I just entered your weight into the spreadsheet, Drea, and you were 234 last week. Assuming that was correct, you lost a whopping four pounds this week!! Whoo hoo!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi Everybody,

I’ve not had a great start to the month sorry and am weighing in at 164.2.
    I’ve had a real wobble with anxiety and stress and had a couple of days comfort eating (meals still fine but snacking a lot)
    I’m so much more aware of doing this than I used to be though and much better at getting back on track. I know I need a gym session and some outdoor time to reset so have that planned for tomorrow.
    Determined to get into the 150s this month!

@lozenger1984, my how far you've come! One hundred pounds ago, a bout of stress and anxiety would have led to what, "many days of binge eating"? Now you are what, a "couple of days of extra snacks"? You said it yourself...you are so much more aware of what you are doing now....that is why are successful. You are also aware of what will being you out of the funk you are in, (gym time and fresh air), which is key to getting back on track. You are only up point seven....you will be just fine!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    7/2/19 Weigh-in

@cmhubbard92, a three and a half pound loss is more than just "decent".....it's fantastic!! It feels like you were just at 218, and now you are out of the teens altogether and the countdown to Onederland is on!! Whoo hoo!!

@HASWLRS thank you! I think the summer heat is helping me push off the lbs! I know onderland is right around the corner, but I'm trying to be patient! I don't want to get overly anxious when I know my weight likes to stall out on me every once in a while! 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Monday, 7/1/19

Exercise: yes, 35 mins treadmill

Sunday: No
    Monday: Yes

One of my extra goals for this week was to drink 40 oz of water everyday. I HATE water - no matter what I do to it. It will never be my “go to” drink, but I know drinking more of it will help me try to get this weight loss in motion. Unfortunately, it’s hard to drink that amount of water when the bathrooms are out of order in the building :o . I was not prepared for having to “plan” when to make a trip to the other building for the bathroom. Did end up with 38 oz for the day so I guess I wasn’t too far off from my goal.
    @pkg1998 I know some people that can't stand plain water. I try to have mine ice cold but personally can drink a lot of it. I have recently added lemon, lime and mint leaf to my water to just give it a tad bit of flavor and it is pretty yummy!

Also, great job on another "yes" day!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    7/2/19 Weigh-in

@HASWLRS thank you! I think the summer heat is helping me push off the lbs! I know onderland is right around the corner, but I'm trying to be patient! I don't want to get overly anxious when I know my weight likes to stall out on me every once in a while! 😊

@cmhubbard92...fair enough. Next week the goal is the 207's (or lower)....no pressure, and no rush!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday July 1st (Canada Day!!)

logged food and under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, a 42 minute walk with my husband
    steps: 13,728 (green screen day!)

I linked my Fitbit to MFP last week or so. Yesterday, I went for a walk with my husband (his idea!) and the walk burned 224 calories. I ate back 80 of those calories. However, because I had a much larger than normal stepping day, I was given 383 extra calories on top of my 224 for the walk, and this makes total sense to me. I went to bed feeling fine, but I knew that today I would be hungry!! Maybe I have been trying to eat too few calories, and that is why I have not been succeeding. It worked for me in the past (not having the two linked and only using my posted exercise calories to dip into), but being just a few years older now, and that much closer to menopause..... I may need to consider weekly calories, not daily calories. I need to feel that if I eat, let's say 1500 calories today (target set at 1290), that I am not failing at this!!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    @drea2011 yasssssssssss👑👑👑🌈👍🏿Inspiring! You’re in the 220s, well done
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    7/1
    tracked: yes
    under calories: yes
    activity: no

Sun: no
    Mon: no

Not off to the best start this week. And with a 4 day weekend for 4th of July the back half doesn’t look promising either. I gotta find a way to get back into this
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    2x yes

Sunday no
    Monday no

Family weekend for Canada day detailed my eating a little. I was watching to be sure to eat healthier options and less treats but I had no clue how to input.
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    7/1

Not off to the best start this week. And with a 4 day weekend for 4th of July the back half doesn’t look promising either. I gotta find a way to get back into this

@erikNJ long holdays are really difficult with everyone indulging, in sun, food and sangria! It kind of feels like you are missing out if you dont join in. The way I see it, you have two options. Indulge and then come back to plan and accept the feelings of guilt which will follow next week. Or commit now and plan ahead. Work out the times that are going to be most challenging and formulate a strategy now......friends coming over for beer snd pizza? Get buying AF or low carb beers now and stock up on spicy ricecakes and other healthy snacks, that sort of thing. I've had to take this approach with alcohol - I have sabotaged all of my efforts in recent years because I drink wine - to celebrate, commiserate, to unwind and to party. Basically any excuse! I could never commit to reducing my intake to a couple of glasses a week because life always gave me a reason not to - a bad shift / a friends birthday / long weekend. I realised the only way I would succeed is if I planned ahead. I now have a fridge full of AF beers and a recipe book of mocktails. And because I don't drink, I track, which in turn motivates me to exercise. Which makes me feel great about myself! Give it a go this weekend. Find a way of participating AND enjoying it. You'll feel so good about yourself next week. Good luck! Cxx
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Yep that’s correct! I was wrong on last weeks weight...🙌🏾🙌🏾
    7/1

This week 229.8

@drea2011, I just entered your weight into the spreadsheet, Drea, and you were 234 last week. Assuming that was correct, you lost a whopping four pounds this week!! Whoo hoo!!

• drea2011
    Options
    Thank you🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 finally I’ve been stuck in the 30’s forever seriously
    @drea2011 yasssssssssss👑👑👑🌈👍🏿Inspiring! You’re in the 220s, well done

• drea2011
    Options
    You got this 💪🏾💪🏾
    Hi Everybody,

I’ve not had a great start to the month sorry and am weighing in at 164.2.
    I’ve had a real wobble with anxiety and stress and had a couple of days comfort eating (meals still fine but snacking a lot)
    I’m so much more aware of doing this than I used to be though and much better at getting back on track. I know I need a gym session and some outdoor time to reset so have that planned for tomorrow.
    Determined to get into the 150s this month!

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    7/1

@erikNJ long holdays are really difficult with everyone indulging, in sun, food and sangria! It kind of feels like you are missing out if you dont join in. The way I see it, you have two options. Indulge and then come back to plan and accept the feelings of guilt which will follow next week. Or commit now and plan ahead. Work out the times that are going to be most challenging and formulate a strategy now......friends coming over for beer snd pizza? Get buying AF or low carb beers now and stock up on spicy ricecakes and other healthy snacks, that sort of thing. I've had to take this approach with alcohol - I have sabotaged all of my efforts in recent years because I drink wine - to celebrate, commiserate, to unwind and to party. Basically any excuse! I could never commit to reducing my intake to a couple of glasses a week because life always gave me a reason not to - a bad shift / a friends birthday / long weekend. I realised the only way I would succeed is if I planned ahead. I now have a fridge full of AF beers and a recipe book of mocktails. And because I don't drink, I track, which in turn motivates me to exercise. Which makes me feel great about myself! Give it a go this weekend. Find a way of participating AND enjoying it. You'll feel so good about yourself next week. Good luck! Cxx

I definitely get your side. I really only do drink Lite low carb beers and I only typically drink on a Saturday night or special occasion. For me it’s the combo of empty calories and the unhealthy food that’s always around it. Like at my wife’s family BBQ’s there are never healthy food options. I make the best of it like not eating a bun with my burger etc. It just seems the long weekends provide extra days of indulging. I know I will have to work extra hard to fight those off, but it is what it is.
    I didn’t mention in my intro for July that I have worked in the alcohol industry for over 12 years. While the job perks (free trips, beerfests, free beer) are all fun and great, they have been extra taxing on my weight. You don’t see many fit people in the beer industry, and the ones who are fit are really committed to the gym.
  • ForLangston
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 : way to go with weight this week👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤩
  • ForLangston
    Options
    Tracked at and walking 🚶🏿‍♀️ day
This discussion has been closed.