Steps - 7,884

Saturday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and Saturday shop and mooch
    Steps - 6.580

Sunday

Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes, even with homemade chicken satay!! :)
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and total house blitz
    Steps - 10,950

Monday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise - 1hr yoga, walk and home workout
    Steps - 15,006

Tuesday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, walk and home workout
    Steps - 16.099
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,019 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    7/2/19 Weigh-in
    Weigh day: Tuesday
    Previous Week: 211.8
    Current weigh-in: 208.3
    Loss: -3.5

Decent loss to start off July!
    @cmhubbard92 Amazing loss!! 🎉

@Coral333 Thank you!!!
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

7/2/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (40 minutes of aerobics)

Weigh-in day: Tuesday

Last week: 297
    This week: 283.4
    (13.6 lb loss) I weighed myself 3 more times and it showed the same amount. I know most of it is probably just water weight! However, I'm just going to accept it and be grateful it's gone!!

What a great start - no matter the reason. Embrace it and keep going with what you’ve been doing and you’ll continue to see results.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    July 2
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Going to bed so I dont eat more

Sometimes that’s what we need to do - not to mention extra sleep is so beneficial.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Tuesday, 7/2/19

Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - changed it up and did stationary bike at the gym. I was shocked at the difference in calories burned according to MFP, but not happy it didn’t count toward the step challenge :D

Sunday - no
    Monday - YES
    Tuesday - YES
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Mandy_tries_again Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight: 241.8
    This week: 244.4
    Not the direction I wanted to go but this seems to be the trend with me. I'll have a good loss 1 week and a gain the next week. I've stayed within my calories and still hitting my 20,000 steps a day goal so idk what is going on. My hands and feet have been swelling a lot this week too. I've made a doctors appointment to see why but don't get I to see him until the 16th. Hope this coming up week is better.
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in
    Not the direction I wanted to go but this seems to be the trend with me. I'll have a good loss 1 week and a gain the next week. I've stayed within my calories and still hitting my 20,000 steps a day goal so idk what is going on. My hands and feet have been swelling a lot this week too. I've made a doctors appointment to see why but don't get I to see him until the 16th. Hope this coming up week is better.
    @mirendybryant sometimes it’s nothing we’re doing wrong. It’s good you made an appointment with the doctor (just to be sure it’s nothing medical). It could also be muscle you’re gaining or the time of the day you weighed yourself. Better weeks to come 😉.

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in

@mirendybryant Sometimes we gain, and that is totally ok! Make sure you are staying properly hydrated, and that you are giving your body adequate rest. Also, my weight tends to bump up a bit around my TOM, so that could be and explanation. I've read articles that some women experience their weight going up during both ovulation and menstruation, so don't put too much thought into a good week followed by a bad week! Stay focused, because you know you are doing all the right things!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Tuesday, 7/2/19

Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - changed it up and did stationary bike at the gym. I was shocked at the difference in calories burned according to MFP, but not happy it didn’t count toward the step challenge :D

Sunday - no
    Monday - YES
    Tuesday - YES

I used to do the arc trainer at the gym because it was a big calorie burner for me, but have just been sticking to the elliptical because I get more steps on it (I'm silly)🤣 I will occasionally use the stationary bike that my boyfriend has(and never uses) but I find that the calorie burn isn't as rewarding for me 😞 What does matter, though, is that you are being active and working hard towards your goals! Steps don't matter, as much, but our challenges are fun! Keep up the amazing work, you've started off with a great week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Friday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, walked to the Rugby game instead of driving
    Steps - 7,884

Saturday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and Saturday shop and mooch
    Steps - 6.580

Sunday

Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes, even with homemade chicken satay!! :)
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and total house blitz
    Steps - 10,950

Monday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise - 1hr yoga, walk and home workout
    Steps - 15,006

Tuesday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, walk and home workout
    Steps - 16.099

Great start for the week! Keep it up!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Been a rough day here but I said I would log even if its no's so here is my first strike out. No tracking (except in my head .. just not time to sit and find matching entrys with everything pulling me today) definitely not under... bad food for quick to go meals and stress has me grab bad stuff.. why didnt those teens eat the cookies??? And no exercise as I was either running a kiddo to doctor, talking to a kiddo at work that was not feeling good, running for easy on the stomach food for when said kiddo got home, talking to third kiddo who had a day similar in craptastic design to mine, or talking to dad about his health and my siblings kiddo who is in a whirlwind of chaos. At least I had a good visit with my mom yesterday after not being able to visit alot and while she doesnt remember much and usually had no idea or concept of time, she knew I had been away a while and for that second that she stated she missed seeing me it felt like old times...

So... here is to tossing this day into the past and finding a way to make tomorrow better...

Just look at each day as a new beginning. Yesterday may not have went as planned, but you did keep track of yourself in the back of your mind. Today is a new day, and you can push forward to reach the goals you didn't reach yesterday. You can do this!

I almost broke down and made cookies(oatmeal chocolate chip) to take to my boyfriend this evening, because he isn't watching what he eats like I am. I would have eaten half of them! So, I bought him a box of donuts, because those are far less tempting for me, and he's a donut freak :wink:
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    July 2
    Calories: no
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    Step: 5884
    Water: 88oz
    Still have moderate pain saw Md on 7/2 new anti inflammatory meds hope these help
    Happy hump 🐫 day
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    SHEFITT45 wrote: »
    7/2
    Tracking: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    I have been consistently walking for the past several days. It didn’t take me long to get into a rhythm. I actually look forward to walking at least an hour every day🤗.

@SHEFITT45, so glad you got yourself into a rhythm with your walking....it makes things so much easier, doesn't it, when you don't have to think about it!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    July 1
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    2.5 mile hike
    Step: 12301
    Water: 88oz
    Still have moderate pain hope it goes away soon
    🤢😰

@murdog3t, I hope your pain goes away soon, too. You had a great day in spite of it, though!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    July 2
    tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Going to bed so I dont eat more

@swauters, that is a great strategy....one that I need to employ more often!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    July 2
    tracked - yes
    under - yes (I skipped tacos and made grilled chicken breast and mixed veggies for me - yay me!)
    exercise - no, just didn't get it done, unless a miracle occurs. Will edit if that happens!

@annabananamc, staying under your calories is the most important thing, and with your chicken and veggies, you made that happen!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Jeaniece1 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

July 2
    Tracked-yes
    Under-yes
    Exercise- yes, well if you count cleaning out closets and packing away clothes. I logged 7483 steps today.

@Jeaniece1, yep, any sort of activity counts, and cleaning out closets (can you come do mine?) definitely seems "active"!
This discussion has been closed.