• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    End of day update
    6/30/19
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes (whew!)
    Exercise - yes, loooong walk and some gardening

@annabananamc, another new member crushing the first day of the Challenge!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    Mini update:
    6/30
    Tracked: yes
    Under : ha ! No I’m starting my accountability with staying in my allowance tomorrow. Plus hormones make me want to just eat ice cream and frosting out of the container! I know I need to vacate the kitchen!!! 🙂
    Exercise: yes 3 mile hike and biked 2 hrs , 23.5 miles ( at least my stationary bike claims that’s what I did 🎉🎉)

@LMK02020, you know it girl!! Yeah, I ate like a garbage can yesterday, too....so today is my first day to be accountable as well! I need to have clear goals in mind when I find myself home alone on a Sunday because my guys are all out golfing.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Friday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, walked to the Rugby game instead of driving

Saturday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and Saturday shop and mooch

Sunday
    Tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes, even with homemade chicken satay!! :)
    Exercise - yes, 1hr gym and total house blitz

@Tracie_Lord, chicken satay sounds delicious!! What does "shop and mooch" mean?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    SHEFITT45 wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I am from Buffalo,NY. I have gained 30 lbs that I need to lose, but I haven’t had the motivation to do it until now. I deal with a lot of chronic pain including migraines, and it is discouraging to always be in some type of pain and not able to workout. So, I’ve decided to try to push through the pain as best as I can and eat healthier to help aid in my weight loss. I will succeed in my weight loss journey!
    JUNE 30:
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    SW: 186.8

@SHEFITT45, welcome to team TBBT!! You also had a great first day of the Challenge!! Sorry to hear that you are constantly in pain. I agree with you trying to push through the pain (within reason, of course) because you have to believe that overall you will feel better if you start eating better foods, lose some weight and improve your fitness.

We are not that far from each other....the border crossing at Fort Erie is just a couple hours drive! It's a beautiful weekend, isn't it?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Sunday, 6/30/19

Tracking - yes
    Under - no (51 over which is actually good for a Sunday for me)
    Exercise - house cleaning (at least 20 mins, probably longer - nobody home but me so I took advantage to get some things done)

Sunday: No :o

@pkg1991, sounds like a good day, actually!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    6/30
    tracked: no
    under calories: ???
    activity: yes

Sun: no

So yesterday we went to a music festival on the Atlantic City beach. We went to check in and no one knew where our tickets were. They sent us all over the boardwalk on a wild goose hunt trying to find them - of course they were at the first booth we went to 🙄. Then we walked so many city blocks back and forth in the sand between stages. I woke up this morning and my legs were soooo sore. The area we were in was supposed to be catered but there was only ever chips and snack bars, so we basically didn’t eat all day. But there was an open bar, so all my calories were empty calories. This is what I meant in my introduction post about sabotaging.

@erikNJ, I think you went with good intentions, but we all know what they say about good intentions.... The food may not have been enjoyable, but I hope the music was!! At least you moved around a lot!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for Sunday weigh-ins from:

@Jl20alon2564 and @CaroDav73

I know you were both struggling last week, but if you've been reading the posts, you will see the theme this week and last is re-commitment..... not giving up and not leaving!! You can do this!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Our Monday weigh-in crew:

@Caronell, @danielletoynton9, @heaz10 and @lozenger1984
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Results for June Week #4

Team The Big Butt Theory came third last week with a team loss of 0.37% (0.54% for first). Well done, team! However, our very own @Krysless2 came second overall with a loss of 3.41%!! Congratulations, Krystal for rocking the final week of June!!

The Top Nine Big Butts losing over 1% last week were:

@Krysless2 - 3.41%

@murdog3t - 2.41%
    @abowersgirl - 2.17%
    @Bradleys8299 - 2.00%

@danielletoynton9 - 1.75%
    @mirendybryant - 1.71%
    @eatingfoodles - 1.54%
    @swauters - 1.20%
    @heaz10 - 1.00%

Way to finish off June on a high note!! Congratulations to these nine and to any Big Butt that lost weight last week!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
    Date: Sun, June 30th:
    Track/Under/Exercise: yes/no/yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?No:
    Daily Goal: 1210
    Food Eaten: -2001
    Exercise Cals: +570
    Cals in the Red: -221:
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Results for June Week #4

Team The Big Butt Theory came third last week with a team loss of 0.37% (0.54% for first). Well done, team! However, our very own @Krysless2 came second overall with a loss of 3.41%!! Congratulations, Krystal for rocking the final week of June!!

The Top Nine Big Butts losing over 1% last week were:

@Krysless2 - 3.41%

@murdog3t - 2.41%
    @abowersgirl - 2.17%
    @Bradleys8299 - 2.00%

@danielletoynton9 - 1.75%
    @mirendybryant - 1.71%
    @eatingfoodles - 1.54%
    @swauters - 1.20%
    @heaz10 - 1.00%

Way to finish off June on a high note!! Congratulations to these nine and to any Big Butt that lost weight last week!!

Thaaaaanks :)
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    HI everyone, I'm Megan and this is my 3rd month with this fantastic, supportive group. I have two sons, ages 3 and 11 months, and I have 10 pounds left of baby weight from the most recent that I am trying to lose. My struggles are with self-control. I know what I need to do, and did it successfully after the birth of my oldest, but this time around, I am having trouble saying no to the cookies. Wishing you all the best in the month of July!
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Friday, 6/28 mini challenge
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 2 mile run
    Steps: 15,352

Saturday, 6/29 mini challenge
    Under: No
    Exercise: No
    Steps: 5504

Sunday, 6/30 mini challenge
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 minute walk
    Steps: 8,762

• HASWLRS
    Options
    Grand Finale Results for June

Overall, team The Big Butt Theory did not have a great month. We came fourth (out of five teams!) with a team loss of only 1.09%. (First place loss 1.87%).

The Top Big Butt for the month was @danielletoynton9, losing 4% of her body weight!!
    Congratulations, Danielle on a successful first month with TBBT!!

Big Butts losing over 3% of their body weight:

@danielletoynton9 - 4.00%
    @Tracie_Lord - 3.77%
    @mirendybryant - 3.43%
    @murdog3t - 3.32%

Big Butts losing over 2% of their body weight:

@Bradleys8299 - 2.93%
    @Krysless2 - 2.57%
    @heaz10 - 2.33%
    @cmhubbard92 - 2.04%
    @eatingfoodles - 2.04%
    @DreamAchiever33 - 2.02%

Big Butts losing over 1% of their body weight:

@lozenger1984 - 1.74%
    @swauters - 1.50%
    @abowersgirl - 1.32%

Congratulations to all of the above and to any Big Butt who managed to lose some weight in the month of June! If you didn't make the list, maybe that can be one of your goals for July!!
  • Caronell
    Caronell Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Weight in day: Monday
    Weight last week : 169Ibs
    Weight this week: 166Ibs
    Loss this week: 3 Ibs

Monday mini challenge
    Within calories: Yes
    Exercise: kettle bells
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Jeaniece1 wrote: Hi everyone! I’m Rita. Very excited to be on this journey with you. I live in Virginia and am a mom looking to get healthy. This challenge was the exact thing I needed for accountability. I’m hoping to lose 40 lbs by year end. Here is my report for the day.

June 30, 2019
    Logged: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes. I walked around my neighborhood twice.

Hi, Rita, and welcome! I moved your post over to the July thread...I hope you find it okay!! You had a perfect day to start the July Challenge....well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Caronell wrote: »
    Weight in day: Monday
    Weight last week : 169Ibs
    Weight this week: 166Ibs
    Loss this week: 3 Ibs

Monday mini challenge
    Within calories: Yes
    Exercise: kettle bells

@Caronell, congratulations on your first successful weigh-in.....three pounds is an awesome start to the month!! Thank you, too, for starting TBBT off on the right foot with a loss!!
  • SHEFITT45
    SHEFITT45 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am from Buffalo,NY. I have gained 30 lbs that I need to lose, but I haven’t had the motivation to do it until now. I deal with a lot of chronic pain including migraines, and it is discouraging to always be in some type of pain and not able to workout. So, I’ve decided to try to push through the pain as best as I can and eat healthier to help aid in my weight loss. I will succeed in my weight loss journey!
    JUNE 30:

@SHEFITT45, welcome to team TBBT!! You also had a great first day of the Challenge!! Sorry to hear that you are constantly in pain. I agree with you trying to push through the pain (within reason, of course) because you have to believe that overall you will feel better if you start eating better foods, lose some weight and improve your fitness.

We are not that far from each other....the border crossing at Fort Erie is just a couple hours drive! It's a beautiful weekend, isn't it?
    JUNE 30:

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Tracked at and 11594 steps🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿‍♀️💃🏿
This discussion has been closed.