TEAM: Flab-U-Less (July)

Options

Replies

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Head on over and say howdy/introduce yourself to your new teammates in the Aug. thread: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/43973953#Comment_43973953
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: July 24th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 65 min on treadmill
    Water: 63 ounces
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@mram3582.
    @empire5.
    @LenGray.
    @WA_Teacher.
    @12774.
    @Adriva25.
    @colinwendy91.
    @cruise4me.
    @dheliason.
    @rekvar12.
    @hellmo1983.
    @ldenzel.
    @shanteel612.
    @Alsison.
    @Happy7811.
    @KristiRTT.
    @spinnerkind.
    @SueZQ72760.
    @Aniyahl33.
    @Debbie14892.
    @leni1us.
    @PlummerBecky1.
    @Starshine15.
    @ahelgers10.
    @evangsimmons170.
    @Tina9572.

This is the last week of the July Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the August Challenge.

The August challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Flab-U-Less (August) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10755452/team-flab-u-less-august#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • mram3582
    Options
    mram3582
    July week 4
    PW 238.0
    CW: 240.2
    I was expecting this after my fridge went out and all I had to eat was pb&j and grill cheese sandwiches the entire week.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in. I keep telling myself to focus, drink water and move more. Some days are great other days are a struggle. Not sure what tomorrow will look like.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 07/25 Thurs.
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: To boldly go where no man has gone before!! Tomorrow-damnit! I'm lost!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @leni1us No matter what tomorrow looks like, it can be fixed! You're still here and logging away...no quitting for you! o:)
  • cruise4me
    cruise4me Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Yes
    Under
    1 hour walk and 30 minute airdyne bike
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Name: Spinnerkind

Weekly weigh in (Friday)

Pw: 78.4 kg (172.8 lbs)
    Cw: 78.2 kg (172.4 lbs)

Not much but I'm satisfied, since it's finally going into the right direction again - and while I'm exercising at a lower intensity in this insane heat!
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 25th July
    Calories: 220 over
    Exercise: 1 hour boxing class
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Thursday, 7/25
    Calories: over by 70
    Exercise: Yes - only 15 minutes in the water today
  • Starshine15
    Options
    Starshine15
    Weigh in week 4 July 16
    PW: 180
    CW: 180
    I on a plateau, for sure. I'm either going to have to up my exercise or lower my daily calories. Good news is that I've lost 2 inches overall from my swimming. Yay for that!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @empire5 Great workout today!
    @spinnerkind Those little losses add up!
    @Starshine15 2 inches is a huge accomplishment! When was the last time you updated your stats/goals on mfp's settings page. I kept forgetting to do that and when I finally did, mfp took 200 calories away from me!! I was one hangry girl for around a week or two!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,529 Member
    Options
    User name: suezq72760
    July week 4
    PW: 143.6
    CW: 144.9

Going away for a long birthday weekend with my daughter, SIL and new grandbaby. Most likely some poor choices in my future (thinking fruity umbrella drinks) but I'll worry about that in August. See y'all in the next thread.
  • plummerbecky1
    plummerbecky1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    PlummerBecky1
    Week 4 July 26th
    Fridays -
    PW: 201.4
    CW: 201.4 Stayed the same.. Just means I will hit Onederland in August.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

FAT 2 FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP
    WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019
    « 1 31 »
    Search discussion
    jlbtncjlbtnc Member
    July 26, 2019 4:24AM
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 196.0
    Todays Weight: 195.4

Steps for Thursday: 19,862

I will take the .6 pound loss with getting back to some focus, and yesterday was my birthday and ate more than I should have but it was great. I walked a total of 6 miles in the morning and cleaned to help burn calories because I knew I was going out. I am also still sore from walking all week.
    Insightful
    Inspiring
    Woo
    Hug
    AmyRobFAmyRobF Member
    July 26, 2019 7:10AM
    PW:210
    CW: 209

My birthday is September 8 and my goal is to be under 200 by then, even if it’s 199. I am even more motivated now that I’m finally seeing a difference on the scale!
    Insightful
    Inspiring
    Woo
    Hug
    jugarjugar Member
    July 26, 2019 7:46AM
    @cory17 - isn't it horrible when that happens - 2 days in a row, huge difference. Do you think it was because you "celebrated" having lost more? Or was it just the usual up and down? I know I have a tendency to reward myself for a loss, which is the best way ever to ruin it. I heard recently that the "dinner" of indulgence always comes with the "dessert" of regret. Harsh, but true. But if you think the bounce upwards was just water or other variance that is difficult to control, then don't worry! It will correct itself. Either way, be sure to keep this coming week STRONG. <3

@Perla4686 you too! Be strong! You have been doing brilliantly, so do NOT let this week stop you in your tracks or make you go back. Keep on keeping on o:)

@jlbtnc way to go! Getting through a birthday with that many steps and still with a loss for the week is brilliant. You are moving AWAY from 200 more and more. You will soon have more company there - @AmyRobF by September 8th (also my sister's birthday!) and others. YES.

I made a big loss this week, but I have entered my weight a bit higher than it actually was this morning - I know it cannot be real! I had a crazy day of eating too little and biking 25 km, so it will bounce back up for sure. In any case, I hit my original goal weight, even if temporarily! I am revising my goal down another 3-5 pounds, just to see if that could work. I am very short and small boned, so even when carrying a good amount of muscle, I don't weigh much. It isn't easy keeping the extra pounds at bay when only just over 5' tall, but I'm slowly getting used to what I need to do.

Happy Friday, everyone - stop on by to let everyone know how you're doing!
    Insightful
    Inspiring
    Woo
    Hug
    evangsimmons170evangsimmons170 Member
    July 26, 2019 8:18AM
    Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. Its been a crazy work week for me. Monday through Thursday, I literally sat in all day meetings each day. Since I wasn't on my home campus near necessary amenities like a microwave or refrigerator, I ate out every day this week, 2-3 times a day.

I am so miserable from all the swelling from the sodium. Even my lymph nodes are super swollen under both arms. That only happens when I eat too much salt. I seriously cannot handle it anymore. Much to my surprise yesterday, I remember thinking if I eat at one more restaurant, I'm going to puke. Heretofore, I loved going out to eat, but that was before all of my hard work of healthy eating and exercising this summer. It was like I had reprogrammed my brain over the summer and I loved it!

I'm going to take a pass on my weigh in tomorrow. I'll need to pee a river to get all this salt out of me.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @leni1us No matter what tomorrow looks like, it can be fixed! You're still here and logging away...no quitting for you! o:)

Thanks @mram3582. Nope, I'm not giving up. I may not like the number but it's on me to change it.

Username: leni1us
    Week: July Week 4
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 166.6
    CW: 167.7

Also, I didn't see my name on the August weight cart.
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This daily post is for Thursday. 25th for some reason or other was having troubles with site.

Daily post for 7/25 Thursday

Tracking. Yes
    Calories targeted Yes over my goal by 415 it was a grab an go day unespected one.

Water 9 cups

Exercise did 20 min on recumbent bike an
    20 min lower body .

Then 60 min after got back moving boxes from one side of bedroom to other trying to make room for all my exercise stuff in there.lol an dont know if everything fit .

Wednesday i wrote out all my new goals ect i was to start doing but my mind hasnt kicked in yet.lol still doing older goals.

So i see today if new goals get picked
  • happy7811
    happy7811 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Friday 26th

Tracked__Yes

Calories targeted__Yes
    Over by 190 goal was 1215

Exercise__Yes cardio walked 45 min
    Strength__core 10min

Water 11 cups good news is i hardly miss my coffee now.

Today i tried out some of the new goals one was trying to choose foods that were low in sugars or no sugar foods.

Other one was instead of timing myself on treadmill i. Made 2 goals there
    1) one was i used calorie goal
    Then when i met that goal i used

2)distant goals when i made those i stopped walking.

Which come to my time spent on it.
  • Starshine15
    Options
    Daily post 7/26
    Calories: No. Over 196
    Exercise: No
This discussion has been closed.