Week 3 - july
    PW: 153.2
    CW: 153.2

Holding steady this week
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    @getfitgal123 Got you logged.
    Sometimes we just have to maintain and then pick it up from there. Having no gains is a good week sometimes.
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    g2a9dmhe2fij.png

WISHING ALL THE WORKOUT WARRIORS A GREAT WEEKEND!!
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ConfidentRaven
    Thursday weigh
    Week 3
    PW: 312.0
    CW: 308.6

@ConfidentRaven ..WEIGH IN IS POSTED....... I DON'T WHAT YOUR DOIN.... BUT WHAT EVER IT IS KEEP ON IT
    THIS IS A GREAT WEIGH IN...

Thank you!

Since the stall last month I have shifted to a lower carb, higher fats, moderate protein combination that’s been working really well for me. I don’t do Keto levels of low carb because I had a lot of trouble sticking to it in the past. My goal is less than 30% carbs on any given day, vs the 5-10 with Keto. I’ve also added in at least one day a week of strength training and walks outside as weather permits, though at least one 20 minute one each morning.

I daily weight track and that in combination with my food log really helped me figure out a plan that works well. I really recommend to anyone who is struggling to try daily weigh ins and logging to help pinpoint what their problem area might be. On an amusing note my husband does the exact opposite of me he’s high carb, low fat and has been doing very well since shifting to that.

Awesome!!!

Have you tried the Happy Scale free app? It shows trends, upcoming milestones, averages. Really cool app! I weigh daily and it’s been very helpful!

I use Libra for tracking, but I know a lot of people use Happy Scale instead. I really like being able to see my overall progress, especially when I’m having a rougher week, and it keeps me from being surprised by the natural fluctuations that can happen with weight loss.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps update - now that I've returned from Malta. :(

Sunday 14th July - 13,874
    Monday 15th July - 12,342
    Tuesday 16th July - 18,066
    Wednesday 17th July - 21,674
    Thursday 18th July - 21,992
    Friday 19th July - 10,940
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    Steps
    7/17 21,283

💃💃👏

That's a lot of STEPS!! Amazing, girl!

Ty! 🙋‍♀️🙌💃
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    g2a9dmhe2fij.png

WISHING ALL THE WORKOUT WARRIORS A GREAT WEEKEND!!

💕💕💕💕💕
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven
    !!
    Cool! I have heard about Libra and need to check that app at as well!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Tonight I am making a chicken tortilla soup as a starter!

https://www.thecookierookie.com/skinny-slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/

46cz1790rxh7.jpeg
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    July 19
    Steps 🥾

Whew! 💃👍🔥🙋‍♀️
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc

Thanks for sharing!! And also for both of you serving!

You will have an awesome week!

🙋‍♀️👏🙌
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Today’s status! 👍🙋‍♀️👏
    7.20.19💃🤸‍♀️💃
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day.
    Exercise: Hike seven miles and an hour Barre class 🏋️‍♀️
    10,000 steps ✔️ Over, will post at end of the day. Also right now 16,0052! 🤪🙋‍♀️👏🥰
    Water ✔️
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    So, on Monday, I said I would be back to a normal routing this week. Yeah, right... I forgot that next week the powers that be are moving us to a different building. Work was a madhouse this week. I survived, but it's a. I or miracle and had no time to be here.

On the positive side, I did have a chance to crew for a balloon at our local balloon rally last night. That was really fun. They were super nice people and told the volunteer coordinator that they want my family for their crew next year. 😊.

Another positive, I will have enough overtime on this paycheck to finally do something I have wanted to do for years: buy my own kayak. I have always had to use a canoe or kayak that belongs to the Scout council at camp and always said that someday, I would get my own. This paycheck is the one. My local sporting goods place is having a sale at the time that I need the stress relief and have the money.

Missed y'all!!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD EVENING TEAM
    JUST GOT HOME FROM A SUPER DUPER DAY WITH MARCIE... WE LAUGHED..WE HELD HANDS... SHE KEPT ME UP RIGHT AS MY FOOT AND LEG WERE BEING OBNOXIOUS TODAY FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON( MAYBE THE HEAT) I DON'T KNOW BUT I SEE THE ORTHO AND DPM NEXT WEEK AND THEY'LL FIGURE IT OUT. JUST A FANTASTIC DAY WITH HER.... OH BTW I DIDN'T EAT WISELY MORE ON THAT TOMORROW.,

HEADING DOWNSTAIRS TO THE FAMILY ROOM TO WATCH THE ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL OF APOLLO 11
    HAVE A GREAT EVENING AND I'LL CHAT WITH YA TOMORROW
    GREG
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited July 2019
    Options
    It is OUR week! Who is going to join us? I will track!!!

Week Four Group Challenge from the Workout Warriors! 🏋️‍♀️ Three goals and post daily your results!

Let’s finish July 💥 🧨 strong!

Challenge: Set three goals you want to achieve next week on a daily basis! Report your results to your team daily. Lets push hard in our final week and support each other! I will track for Workout 🏋️‍♀️ Warriors!

What are you going to achieve next week?!!!!
    My three daily goals next week:
    1) 10,000 Steps per Day
    2) Ten minutes of quiet time, meditation, breathing using the free app called: Insight Timer.
    3) Nothing over 7:30 PM

From Mayo Clinic -
    Set yourself up for success GOALS! 🎯
    Well-planned goals can help you convert your thoughts into action. Here's how to create successful weight-loss goals. 💫🌟

Set SMART goals-

A good goal-setting strategy is the SMART goal checklist. Be sure that your weight-loss goals — whether a process goal or an outcome goal — meet the following criteria:
    * Specific. A good goal includes specific details.
    * Measurable. If you can measure a goal, then you can objectively determine how successful you are at meeting the goal. A goal of eating better is not easily measured, but a goal of eating 1,200 calories a day can be measured.
    * Attainable. An attainable goal is one that you have enough time and resources to achieve.
    * Relevant. It's important to set goals that are relevant and meaningful to you and where you're at in your life right now. Don't set goals that someone else wants you to obtain.
    * Time-limited. Pick your goal and set a deadline accordingly.

Weight-loss goals can mean the difference between success and failure. Realistic, well-planned weight-loss goals keep you focused and motivated. They provide a plan for change as you transition to a healthier

More info:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/weight-loss/art-20048224

pq7tq7aw03ug.jpeg

py8f6htc74aq.jpeg

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Had a busy Saturday

We worked on our new backyard gazebo for about 8 hours give or take. It was 36 degrees on the thermometer in the shade. (96.8 for you Yankees). The humidity was horrendous so we were roasting out there.

We haven’t finished the gazebo lol. Hopefully we will complete it in the morning so we can enjoy lunch outside in the shade!

Steps July 20: 14,943
    July 19: 10,347
    July 17: 13,310
    July 16: 8,500
    July 25: 8,017

• 20KimmieKim16
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @megnolia82 When it's done it will be beautiful I'm sure. Share some pics of the finished project. How's that ankle doing?
    I looked over the steps you posted and can you make sure they are correct before I log them so there are no discrepancies. Thanks!

Here is what you posted:
    Steps July 20: 14,943
    July 19: 10,347
    July 17: 13,310
    July 16: 8,500
    July 25: 8,017
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    Steps update - now that I've returned from Malta. :(

Sunday 14th July - 13,874
    Monday 15th July - 12,342
    Tuesday 16th July - 18,066
    Wednesday 17th July - 21,674
    Thursday 18th July - 21,992
    Friday 19th July - 10,940

Got you logged, wow! Lots of steps. You did great on your steps in Malta.
    July 19
    Steps 🥾

Whew! 💃👍🔥🙋‍♀️

Got them steps logged! You are really getting in some good stepping!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    So, on Monday, I said I would be back to a normal routing this week. Yeah, right... I forgot that next week the powers that be are moving us to a different building. Work was a madhouse this week. I survived, but it's a. I or miracle and had no time to be here.

On the positive side, I did have a chance to crew for a balloon at our local balloon rally last night. That was really fun. They were super nice people and told the volunteer coordinator that they want my family for their crew next year. 😊.

Another positive, I will have enough overtime on this paycheck to finally do something I have wanted to do for years: buy my own kayak. I have always had to use a canoe or kayak that belongs to the Scout council at camp and always said that someday, I would get my own. This paycheck is the one. My local sporting goods place is having a sale at the time that I need the stress relief and have the money.

Missed y'all!!!

Well, there is a lot of good news in this post!! Congrats Melissa on becoming an owner of a new kayak!! (a dream I have myself)! This by itself is the greatest news ever!! Best wishes to you on your new adventures!!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    Options
    Tonight I am making a chicken tortilla soup as a starter!

https://www.thecookierookie.com/skinny-slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/

46cz1790rxh7.jpeg
    This soup looks delish!! Thanks for sharing these recipes. It has definitely made me want to explore more things to cook. In fact, I just bought some uncooked shrimp yesterday that I'm going to cook today. I've never in my life bought uncooked shrimp. It's all because of you and your recipe sharing, Sally. Thank you!!
    ej5ne0gblqid.png

This discussion has been closed.