Options

Replies

• lmeldrum23
    lmeldrum23 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    7/26 steps: 5,145

Previous weight: 271
    Current weight: 270

I'm very happy with that. I do think my loss is just because it's a good day (I expected a gain). But I'm going to stay on track and keep going.
  • brittneyalley
    brittneyalley Posts: 274 Member
    Options
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @mustb60 that thali looks lovely!

Okay so I did that stupid thing I do and celebrated my loss on Thursday with a blow out..... then wasn't very good yest either and today was planned off plan..... will be back on it tomorrow and until the end of the challenge though!
    Happy weekend everyone :)

Shocking steps for the last couple of days by my standards, too!

Thu: 8157 (lazy)
    Fri: 6926 (hungover)
    Today is much better after a busy one...!

Have a great weekend everyone x
  • reginadhedden
    reginadhedden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Reginahedden
    Saturday weigh in
    CW 198.8

Back on the wagon next week as preplanning and the school year begins.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,590 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Yesterday I met my goals for the week. I stayed within my calorie goal and I had 12,190 steps. Tomorrow begins the last week of the July challenge. I am going to new goals for this week.
    Goals for week 5:
    1. 20 minutes of exercise each day
    2. Get 7500 steps daily (increase of 500 from last week)
    3. Stay within calorie goal

@mustb60 that looks delicious!
    @lmeldrum congrats on the loss!
    @brittneyalley nice loss!
    @kilobykilo it’s ok to be lazy fora day or two
    @reginnadhedden you got this!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/26
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    7lb up this morning; 3 days of processed food has that effect 🙈 soooooo...... back on it today with all the water and fresh foods and hopefully that'll be gone in a couple of days and I can add the little bit I need to hit my 10lb for the month, nothing if not optimistic!

Happy Sunday everyone!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I am in a bit of flux at the moment, doing C25K but at the pace of a friend, starting to cycle on my commute, still wanting 10k steps a day. Worried I might not achieve any of my targets.

I think the one challenge I can set is to add daily strengthening exercise which I have not done until now.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    zk80ttz199pv.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    INDIVIDUAL % Ahanaz 4.36%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 22.7
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST Ahanaz 7.2

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 47.6 POUND, OR 0.53% !!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 0.53%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.29%
    3rd WaistAways 0.27%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 22.7
    2nd WaistAways 13.5
    3rd Workout Warriors 11.4

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st Ahanaz 4.36%
    2nd luciicul 3.13%
    3rd kateberard 2.66%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st Ahanaz 7.2
    2nd kateberard 5.1
    3rd. Jactop 5.0

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    jactop
    hope002
    kirsten11872
    offitgoes
    kmfeig87
    kilobykilo
    Loriab901
    mrshadsall
    matthewsfive
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    7/27
    Steps:
  • kilobykilo
    Options
    Whooop! Go team!

Steps for yest were 22 555. Still low today but will be running when it's got a bit cooler so should make 12000, although it's time for new challenges I guess!
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 5, Monday
    PW: 192
    CW: 189.4

Met this month's green goal with a little to spare, which is great. I wasn't so good at meeting my other goals, I've been trying for months to get into a good routine with walking, strength training, and mindfulness, but I am a bit haphazard about it all. Eating right is the bit I have been able to stick with.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Molly, my dog is helping me increase my steps but I am afraid to walk to far with her because of the heat and and her age. Yesterday, I had 9,658 steps. Unfortunately, I went over my calorie goal big time. I told my husband not to buy the ice cream. He had to buy it just because it was on sale. I guess I should have let it cross my lips.

@TheMrWobbly adding strength exercises sounds great. It is definitely something I am missing from my routine.
    @kilobykilo awesome step count!
    @Luciicul congrats on meeting your green challenge goal
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday’s weigh Ins:
    @pjshawley
    @iamworthy14
  • kilobykilo
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 yay to the new puppy, go you for rescuing a beautiful girl in her later years :)

@Luciicul congrats on your loss for the week and for the month, great stuff!

Final three day push for the challenge for me, currently sitting 3lb above my green weight, which is 2lb above last Thursday...... let's see if the next three days are kind and I can make it!

I'll need to be cheer squad in August as in off work for the whole month with far too much over indulging planned! Part of me hopes the past couple if months have trained me how to make better food choices and that I'll be more sensible, but, I very much doubt that is true!!

Sunday's steps 14 559.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning.
    Yet another long week in the office. This makes me miss being in my Pajamas all day.
    Goals this week are to make sure I log all food BEFORE I eat it and to get my 10k in steps daily.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    PW: 244.5
    CW: 247.5

I gained 3 pounds this week. (heavy sigh) While I tried to stay within my calories, I had restaurant and/or Walmart deli meals 4 days this week. I am pretty sure it is mostly water weight as my sandals are suddenly very tight.

My goals this week are to limit my eating out to just my Tuesday lunch with the folks, and to do my cardio every day except Sunday. I am looking forward to putting July behind me.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Monday’s weigh Ins:
    @pjshawley
    @iamworthy14
    Iamworthy
    Mondays
    CW 161.6
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    This may be TMI...

I find it kind of amazing how much the body can fluctuate in weight for reasons other than our fat loss/gain. I try to weigh myself every day, and to minimise fluctuations I try to recreate the same conditions (first thing in the morning before I have eaten or drunk anything, after using the toilet, naked).

This morning I did my usual thing, and weighed in at 85.2kg (187.8 lbs), but after weighing myself I felt the urge to use the toilet again.... and then I weighed myself again: 84.7kg (186.7lbs) - that is a 0.5kg /1.1lb difference in the space of 10 minutes.

Of course it goes the same way in reverse too - you can quickly put on "weight" if you drink a couple glasses of water or eat a big meal.

This has no impact on body composition at all (fat loss/ fat gain), just a reminder on those days where you're not happy with what the scales say, that there are other influences on weight.
This discussion has been closed.