Share Your Day

Replies

• Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 3,199 Member
    Then there’s all the goodies your friends will give you to reciprocate for your Lindor chocolates Mr. PAV. You know you’ll be hauling stuff home too?

I hope Slashni will continue to pop in once in a while. Who knows what we may learn from each other! I
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,761 Member
    choco-cookie! Where does that fit on the food pyramid???? :)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,139 Member
    Mo' Slashni +1 !!!!
  • PAV8888
    choco-cookie! Where does that fit on the food pyramid???? :)

Base of the pyramid Laurie? Right?

:flushed:
  • PAV8888
    911! 911! 911! I think we spotted a potential problem! 🧐🤔

Thankfully there's one item that is relatively awful treating compared to the rest 😵‍💫 can that save me?

the regular goodies drawer with Reese's thins, chippits, twizzler orange cream, sour patch kids and the Mrs Vickie's box over the fridge and the bag of chocolate popcorn are not included.... Hmmm.... writing this makes me wonder if exposure therapy can sometimes backfire!

But Korean BBQ pork nuggets at 120 Cal ARE a good bargain!

dz55wbqcqbgq.jpg
    zyb04494p8x4.jpg
    9vjqbuoimjl8.jpg

Jokes aside.... should try and get this stuff moving out a bit faster!

• Yoolypr
    Good lord! Get that out of your house as quickly as possible. 😱😈
  • lauriekallis
    Oh my lord, PAV! You are a daring soul :)
  • Yoolypr
    Going to see “Wonka” this afternoon. Who doesn’t need to see a movie about chocolates this time of year?
  • Slashnl
    Slashnl Posts: 339 Member
    Is this new "Wonka" a story about Pav? ;)
  • scoutmom1981
    scoutmom1981 Posts: 302 Member
    There is not enough restraint in the world to live in PAV 's house right now! There were waaaaaay too many goodies in those pictures.
  • PAV8888
    still here! :hushed:
  • Yoolypr
    edited December 2023
    PAV could star in the Wonka movie! Wonka movie was good - fun with interesting special effects.

Came home to find water 💧bubbling up outside on the lawn somewhere along the line from the house to the meter. Plumbers come this morning.💵💵💵💵 Apparently it must have been leaking a while and suddenly finally cracked! Wondered why last month’s water bill was so high. Arghhhhh! We shut the water off last evening so daily needs are being handled with bottled water.
    Yet another thing causing stress.😵‍💫 Son is taking hubby across town this morning to get a long awaited CAT scan. We have haircuts scheduled mid morning. And hopefully we can flush and shower by tonight.

The only bright spot is my cast comes off 🤞tomorrow. I HOPE.
  • lauriekallis
    WONKA :):p

What a day, Yooly. Hope your hair comes out beautifully! And hubby's CAT scan is good.
  • PAV8888
    Bad water pipe! 😡

Haircut and cast off both sound good! 💕
  • Yoolypr
    Haircut good. Hubby’s CT scan normal 👍. Water main line repaired and functional - $1000 later 💵- with minimal lawn damage. There was flushing and showering!

Cast comes off tomorrow. I’m ready for my merry Christmas 🎄.

Only two more cookie deliveries to go. Hope PAV is moving that candy along….
  • PAV8888
    Oh Nic :heartbreak:
    <hugs to all of you>
  • lauriekallis
    So sorry, Nic. Hurts so much to lose a family member.
  • lauriekallis
    Glad things came together today, Yooly. Looking forward to a picture of your healthy wrist tomorrow! Pale and thin as it will probably be. <3
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I am so so sorry Nic. Losing one of your fur children hurts like nothing I can describe. I went through it earlier this year with my Austin. I still miss him. Hugs to you and your family.