Thoughts, Epiphanies, Insights, & Quotables

Options
1444546474850»

Replies

• lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Sleeping in truck required curling up 😁
    No budget for 4 nights of hotels. That's what happens when you make a spur of the moment decision to try and buy a house 😜
  • lauriekallis
    Options
    Puppy was really good about the whole thing .. . Most of the time she allowed me to curl up around her edges 🙂❤️
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    Well Laurie you’ve proven that you’re one determined woman who will make some sacrifices to get to where she needs to go. Surely that transfers into other peskier challenges in your life like food control?
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm confused - who bought the house?? Laurie, are you moving to NFLD?
  • Yoolypr
    Yoolypr Posts: 2,986 Member
    Options
    I'm confused - who bought the house?? Laurie, are you moving to NFLD?

I hope I got this right. Laurie and son bought a small house in Newfoundland which they can use when visiting other son & family. And to rent out at other times. I’m sure there is more to the story but I think that’s the basics.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,939 Member
    Options
    Hello: I am inquiring about potential mid September availability! I can bring sleeping bags! :wink:
  • Adventurista
    Adventurista Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    :D
  • lauriekallis
    edited June 26
    Options
    You got it, Yooly!

You would think I could translate this determination into long-term food control. But so far only short term.

If this thing comes together (Still having a heckuva time on the mortgage broker front) there is nothing that I would like more than to have you and That beautiful woman of yours be the first guests, PAV

There are beds and linens and all that stuff in the trailer outside of my old house. So sleeping bags will probably not be necessary 😁