Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    dustyspal wrote: »
    Weigh-in Wednesday - Week 2

PW - 286.8
    CW - 283.1

This week's loss - 3.7

OMG! 2nd week in a row 👍👍👍

Thanks. I've been really strict with my food intake, tracking everything and trying to keep my carbs below 90 g. My PA said my A1C was 6.4. I told her I was trying to lose weight so hopefully when I go back in November, it will be lower. I'm not diabetic (yet) so hopefully I'm get to get it down.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday (Sept 11]

Track: no
    Calories: no, over the limit
    Exercise: no

Comments: my regime is way off. It's 2:15AM and I'm still up. Hungry of course, but at very least hasn't eaten late snacks

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking, 1 hour 15 mins weight training

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 10th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 5,000 steps

Daily Post: September 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,500 steps

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    benbowers wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday 10th Sept
    Exercise: 11 miles at 9.5min/mile

Comment: Felt nice and relaxed this evening. Took it easy and no pains or little niggles. Ready for the race Saturday! Just a small matter of 7 miles of hill repeats on Thursday evening!😫

Yay! The race is just two days away! Excited for you!
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 30 minute step, 10 min run/walk with dog, 20 min run/walk to, from work.

Comments: Thanks everyone for your input about me walking my dog. I don't know why, but that night after I posted my comment, I went to bed with so much anxiety over it. It means a lot that so many people responded. He's a pug, so really can't go very long distances. He does love running with me when I do take him, but he seriously stops about 20 times to pee. In the summer it's impossible to run with him due to his inability to cool himself down and he gets overheated easily. But in the early morning weather, and now that it's getting cooler, I have been taking him run/walking. It's just difficult trying to figure out my workout schedule while walking him. It's a matter of sweat (If I work out early morning before I walk him, I'm too wet and sweaty to go outside, but if I wait until I shower and dry my hair, the poor dog will have been "holding it" just a little too long. I just have to suck it up and come up with something that works for us. I wake up really early and I feel bad making him get out of his cozy bed too early because I need to start my day at 5am.

Other comments: FINALLY wasn't starving all morning! (Regarding my IF) I attempted to do IF a few months ago when I made my final push to get to 143, but I had just started a new physically strenuous job, and before work and I would do all my runs and workouts first thing in the morning. It was just too hard for me at that time to go fasted until noon. Now that my body has adjusted to the job, that's not a factor. But my morning workouts have been. I have been doing them after work (after lunch) to see if that would make the fasting easier for me, but my workouts were terrible. I get my best workouts in first thing in the morning and they give me energy for the rest of the day. So yesterday was the first day that I did a morning workout, plus fasting, plus work, and I felt great! Oh...and I decided to start run/walking to work because it's only a 15 minute walk away. Trying to "embrace" walking and getting more movement in my daily activity.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Mrsjas2000
    Tuesday
    PW 257
    CW 259
    Been going to physio for my hip, I’m in tears by the time I leave which is only 20 mins later. Next week I finally get my cortisone shot so I’m hoping that will help me get more mobile
  • 143tobe
    Options
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    Mrsjas2000
    Tuesday
    PW 257
    CW 259
    Been going to physio for my hip, I’m in tears by the time I leave which is only 20 mins later. Next week I finally get my cortisone shot so I’m hoping that will help me get more mobile

I'm so sorry you are going through this!! I had hip problems a while back where I was unable to even walk. I could only hobble, it was awful. My hip still acts up from time to time (it did yesterday) but I hope the physio is able to help you in the long run. Of all the problems I've had with my body falling apart, my hip issue was definitely the worst.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Thursday
    Track: :)
    Calories: slightly higher
    Exercise: Daily Burn 22850

Ate early, slept required hours weight going down :)
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »

PW - 286.8
    CW - 283.1

This week's loss - 3.7

OMG! 2nd week in a row 👍👍👍

YEAH!!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday

✅Exercise: 30 minute step, 10 min run/walk with dog, 20 min run/walk to, from work.

Comments: Thanks everyone for your input about me walking my dog. I don't know why, but that night after I posted my comment, I went to bed with so much anxiety over it. It means a lot that so many people responded. He's a pug, so really can't go very long distances. He does love running with me when I do take him, but he seriously stops about 20 times to pee. In the summer it's impossible to run with him due to his inability to cool himself down and he gets overheated easily. But in the early morning weather, and now that it's getting cooler, I have been taking him run/walking. It's just difficult trying to figure out my workout schedule while walking him. It's a matter of sweat (If I work out early morning before I walk him, I'm too wet and sweaty to go outside, but if I wait until I shower and dry my hair, the poor dog will have been "holding it" just a little too long. I just have to suck it up and come up with something that works for us. I wake up really early and I feel bad making him get out of his cozy bed too early because I need to start my day at 5am.

Other comments: FINALLY wasn't starving all morning! (Regarding my IF) I attempted to do IF a few months ago when I made my final push to get to 143, but I had just started a new physically strenuous job, and before work and I would do all my runs and workouts first thing in the morning. It was just too hard for me at that time to go fasted until noon. Now that my body has adjusted to the job, that's not a factor. But my morning workouts have been. I have been doing them after work (after lunch) to see if that would make the fasting easier for me, but my workouts were terrible. I get my best workouts in first thing in the morning and they give me energy for the rest of the day. So yesterday was the first day that I did a morning workout, plus fasting, plus work, and I felt great! Oh...and I decided to start run/walking to work because it's only a 15 minute walk away. Trying to "embrace" walking and getting more movement in my daily activity.
    Fantastic for trying to get more walking into your day. I’m sure you’ll figure something out with the dog. Hang In There.
    mrsjas2000 wrote: »
    Mrsjas2000
    Tuesday
    PW 257
    CW 259

Hope you feel better
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for wed Sept 11
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes.
  • AB0215
    Options
    September Week 3
    Wednesday
    PW 160.4
    CW 159

@cydneebauman Nice job!
  • AB0215
    Options
    nebslp wrote: »
    Username: nebslp
    Week: September week 2
    Weigh-in day: WEDNESDAY
    PW =224.6
    CW= 223.8

@nebslp Great job!
  • AB0215
    Options

PW - 286.8
    CW - 283.1

This week's loss - 3.7

@dustyspal Way to go!
  • eromligyppah
    eromligyppah Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Username: eromligyppah
    Week: September week 2
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    PW =198.6
    CW= 200.0
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily Post
    Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 212oz
    Goals/comments finally got over 200 mark for drinking water so Yay!

Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 169oz
    Goals/comments
    Back is still hurting can't wait 5o get my trigger injections tomorrow

Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 15 minutes of walking
    Water 75oz maybe a little more
    Goals/comments
    So I had to cancel going to my therapist and do a phone session instead cause my WALKER wheel broke and had a bad dream about falling so I'm going to need my dream and just go to my pain management appt and just going to postpone all my appts except for my dental until I get my WALKER fixed. But I don't know if it was a reaction to the injections or not but I was drowsy and my back is even worse now after the long ride home that I went straight to bed when I got home.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week September Week 2
    PW: 465.9lbs
    CW: 471.9lbs😥😥😥

I got on the scale three times just to make sure and yep I gain 6lbs this week. I really shouldn't be surprised since I'm delving deeper into my past as part of my journey so having a lot of triggers. But hopefully with me writing in my journal the different stages it will help me in the long run to move past so I won't have too many triggers in the future.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Exercise: Yes, 1.5 hours weight training, 1.5 hours walking

Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: yes, 1 hour walking.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking.

Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: 1 hour 45 mins walking/jogging, 1 hour 10 mins weight training.

Comments: It's been an interesting couple of days, not entirely bad or good. I've got a friend in the hospital, who is on surgery number 2 and not out of the woods yet, however I've been doing pretty well otherwise, bumped up my activity again, and I've been hungry as a result so I'm adjusting there, and not eating the way I planned, but not bad either. Finally getting back into my routine today, hopefully that means I can get back to eating the way I'd planned, we shall see. Tomorrow is another opportunity to stick to the plan.

Wow really hope your friend's surgery goes well ❤🙏🏾
  • 143tobe
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday

✅Exercise: 45 minute run (7km), 15 min cool down, lots of walking

Comments:
    This intermittent fasting is getting easier. As far as hunger, it's beginning to subside and I'm able to control my evening time window better and better. Last week I started at 16/8 but have been fasting at 17/7 at the beginning of the week and almost at the 18/6 mark the past two days. I wasn't looking to cut my eating window shorter, but the IF seems to be helping with food cravings in the evenings which is usually a struggle for me. My run this morning was HARD, meaning I really pushed it, it wasn't a relaxed run which made me really hungry all morning. I was REALLY looking forward to breaking my morning fast which I did with a Keto coffee mix. Normally I wouldn't use these...because I can make my own using fresh ingredients, but my sister gifted me a few bags of the stuff and I realize how convenient it is for me to take to work in my thermos and drink during my 10 minute break at 11:30am. They are actually really delicious and on workout days they really help me feel a little better until I can eat my full lunch at 12:30. I think fasting until lunch time works better for me when my morning workout is not so strenuous and long, so I will continue to take notes and adjust my eating plan as I see how I'm feeling. Also tracked my steps yesterday and today to get an idea of what I walk in a day. Yesterday was 13000, today was 12000. This does not include my running or workouts. I'm happy with that number and it kind of encourages me to continue walking to and from work. Also helps push me to walk my dog twice a day.

Sorry this is all so detailed! It just really helps me to stay on track and get organized and motivated when I'm able to log it in here like this. Keeps me accountable.
This discussion has been closed.