• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    ✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 30 minute recovery run, 45 minutes walking, 15 minute bike ride
    Comments:
    Was a good day. Usually the day after a long run I just sit on the couch trying to recover from the day before but today I made the effort to do a short, slow paced recovery run and stay active throughout the day.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Track: :)
    Calories: lower than expected
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 13240

Timing is everything and my time yesterday was all off. Began well but then grandchild after church asked to come to the house and it was wonderful but threw off the day. All meals were off schedule and my weight was up today.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: September, week 3
    👣PW: 139.6
    👣CW: 140.9

For the past 6 weeks I’ve barely lost anything. I’ve been going between 139.3 and 141 since 4th August 😢 I’m really not sure what else I can do to get down to my GW of 128 so if anyone has any tips or advice, it would be greatly appreciated 😊
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Daily Post: Sunday, 15 September

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 2hrs was walking & 10 minutes on exercise bike - moderate pace
    💬Comments: Today I bought a big tub of whey protein powder (Belgian chocolate flavour). I haven’t been getting enough protein in my diet and I’ve been feeling hungry and snacking on unhealthy stuff. I’ve only had one shake so far but I’m not feeling hungry and I don’t feel like snacking. I’m hoping that drinking a couple of shakes each day will help me feel fuller.
    r45vspgexyvw.jpeg

Avril, I started doing the same thing so I also won't be hungry and it is helping a lot.
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    skrowe88
    September Week 3
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 205.6
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post
    Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 145iz
    Goals/comments
    Si slacking on my water. Been on a new medication for hypertension so I've been out of sorts i.e lots of dizzy spells. All in all trying to make the best of my progress and stay positive regardless.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    yg7m1asz8kz2.jpg
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    skrowe88 wrote: »
    skrowe88
    September Week 3
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 205.6
    Nice loss
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    yg7m1asz8kz2.jpg

Thanks for this xoxo
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in for sun sept 15
    Tracked no
    Calories over probably
    Exercise no.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise no

When is this heat going to break?? Ugh 🔥
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options

For the past 6 weeks I’ve barely lost anything. I’ve been going between 139.3 and 141 since 4th August 😢 I’m really not sure what else I can do to get down to my GW of 128 so if anyone has any tips or advice, it would be greatly appreciated 😊

I'm at the same place now in my journey. I've been at a sort of plateau since the 1st week of August. I'm staying between 185 and 187. I'm just trying to work through it.

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options

It's difficult to give any advice without fully knowing, what do you already do or how tall you are, etc. But I believe that deep inside we have the answers for ourselves (e.g. for me it's u underestimating the actual amount eaten if I don't write every single bite down), but for you it might be something else (drinking water, not eating seafood, etc).

So, instead of advice I send you virtual hugs as I know how frustrating it is 🤗
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post
    Sunday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 145iz
    Goals/comments
    Si slacking on my water. Been on a new medication for hypertension so I've been out of sorts i.e lots of dizzy spells. All in all trying to make the best of my progress and stay positive regardless.

Hang in there. Hope you feel better
  • vicky2767
    Options

Sending you lots of hugs as this can be frustrating. hang in there. Maybe just re-evaluate what your eating. Maybe your eating more (or your portions have gotten a little bigger) without Realizing?
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 186.7
    CW: 185.6

They are on this big health consciousness kick at work, which is great. However, they are making us take a biometric screening and an online health assessment and tying it into what we pay for our health insurance. That's fine I guess. I took the screening a few months ago and finally took the online assessment on Saturday (I thought I had already done it). Anyway I scored an "F" on my weight. I just find these black and white assessments so offensive. I got this bad grade because my BMI (as of when I took the biometric test) was over 35. It's under now. They give no consideration to the fact that when I took the biometric test last year that I weighed over 270 lbs. I got a "C" on exercise because I walk 4 miles a day, but I don't stretch or lift weights each week. You also get a knock if you don't agree that half of your plate is full of fruits and veggies. I guess I could just lie on all of that kind of stuff....it just bugs me. That's my rant for the day....haha.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Monday, 16 September

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Just over 2hrs of walking

Thanks for the replies everyone. I know one thing I need to do is get my snacking under control so that’s probably it. I had been doing great for about 5/6 months and then I went back to my old ways of eating chocoate and leftovers. That’s the only thing that has changed so it’s got to be the reason I’m not losing, I think. This morning i put a scoop of protein powder in my oatmeal and then I had a shake at lunch time which has definitely helped the cravings. I’ll continue to add the protein powder to my breakfast and have a shake through the day so hopefully it continues to suppress my appetite.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC

They are on this big health consciousness kick at work, which is great. However, they are making us take a biometric screening and an online health assessment and tying it into what we pay for our health insurance. That's fine I guess. I took the screening a few months ago and finally took the online assessment on Saturday (I thought I had already done it). Anyway I scored an "F" on my weight. I just find these black and white assessments so offensive. I got this bad grade because my BMI (as of when I took the biometric test) was over 35. It's under now. They give no consideration to the fact that when I took the biometric test last year that I weighed over 270 lbs. I got a "C" on exercise because I walk 4 miles a day, but I don't stretch or lift weights each week. You also get a knock if you don't agree that half of your plate is full of fruits and veggies. I guess I could just lie on all of that kind of stuff....it just bugs me. That's my rant for the day....haha.

Sounds like a lot of BS to me. Although weight can be part, it's not the end all. I work with a lady who is rail thin, but I can walk circles around her, because her life is centered around her phone and TV. She Never exercises.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC

@CindyJNC1963 They don't like my answers, I don't eat vegetables or fruits and they apparently find that unhealthy even though I'm really healthy now, mostly, still a bit high on bodyfat. I'd probably lie lol. I'm just saying.
    It is really frustrating that you've made so much progress since you started yet still managed to get an F. That's really frustrating. You have done amazing for yourself and great things are still to come!! You keep doing what you're doing!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 30 min walk, 1 hour 10 mins weight lifting.

Comments: Took it somewhat easy today after weight training, got a massage because my muscles have been unhappy with me lately, so after that did only 1 small walk as you're not supposed to go nuts, you're supposed to hydrate and take it easy while your muscles relax....so I did, mostly...now tomorrow I'll be back to beating them up...
This discussion has been closed.