TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    I'm sorry for letting down the team! 😭😭
    No sorries needed. You did not let the team down. We’ve all been there. Hang in. It will get better. Hugs
    Rigibann wrote: »
    Friday weigh in 13 Sept

Starting weight - 161
    Today - 159.5
    Nice
    LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh Day: Friday
    Week 2
    PW: 186.2
    CW: 182.8

Nice
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Sept 13
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise yes
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in sept week 2
    Friday

PW: 202.4
    CW: 201.2

A little down. Expecting more from myself.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,014 steps
    Daily Post: September 13th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,150 steps

• 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 40 minute strength training, walking

Comments:

Yay!! It's the weekend! On my new regimen I will not be doing IF on the weekends due to the fact that I have to run 11 miles this (Saturday) morning. I wasn't feeling the best yesterday (Friday) so honestly, I'm a little terrified. Already looking forward to eating after my run :D .
  • 143tobe
    Options
    143tobe
    Weigh in Sept week 2
    Saturday

PW: 142.6
    CW: 140.8

Happy to see the scale going down again, but MFP has stopped posting my weight loss. It's a minor issue but a little discouraging.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    143tobe
    Weigh in Sept week 2
    Saturday

Happy to see the scale going down again, but MFP has stopped posting my weight loss. It's a minor issue but a little discouraging.

@143tobe you can post it yourself, I did that for a while because mfp did the same to me, and now it doesn't tell me when I have messages which is far more annoying when you moderate the whole group. Just saying.

Congrats on your loss and keep up the great work!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in sept week 2
    Friday

@batgirl140 A loss is still a loss and it's still a step in the right direction, great job!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily post Thursday 12 Sept

Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes , one hour step class and 30 mins on treadmill

Comments; I arrived at the leisure centre early for my step class so decided to go on the treadmill for 30 mins while I was waiting. OMG it was sooooo boring, I was really watching the timer count down. But I persevered and felt good about it when it finished.

@Rigibann I tend to run/walk on the treadmill only when it's super hot outside and I don't want to bother with sunscreen or my cover ups because I am far too pasty to be in the sun for too long at midday and it's definitely boring but I tend to watch 5v on my phone which helps and it's really the only time I watch TV so I guess it's not the worst since I do get to catch up on TV!!
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Saturday
    Track: :)
    Calories: :)
    Exercise: Daily Burn 22742

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (Sept 13)

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Comments: I learn almost every day. I planned to make healthy cake, which according to the diet book gives 1500cal (which I planned to eat: 1/3 for dinner, 1/3 for breakfast and one third for husband).

Didn't taste so good, so I added some sugar and plum jam. I thought, that it would be additional couple hundred calories, but it gave additional 1500 😟😟😟

In addition: 500 cal piece of cake was so small that left me hungry for the evening and this led to binge eating 😖

Well, you live, you learn: 1) no more "healthy" cake baking for me; 2) to calculate calories before adding them to the meal
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oh... and the hubby refused the cake, so all 3000kcal are mine :|
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    mthomas0228

September Week 2 (Saturday)

PW: 155.3
    CW: 152.8
  • 143tobe
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily post Thursday 12 Sept

Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes , one hour step class and 30 mins on treadmill

Comments; I arrived at the leisure centre early for my step class so decided to go on the treadmill for 30 mins while I was waiting. OMG it was sooooo boring, I was really watching the timer count down. But I persevered and felt good about it when it finished.

@Rigibann I tend to run/walk on the treadmill only when it's super hot outside and I don't want to bother with sunscreen or my cover ups because I am far too pasty to be in the sun for too long at midday and it's definitely boring but I tend to watch 5v on my phone which helps and it's really the only time I watch TV so I guess it's not the worst since I do get to catch up on TV!!

@Rigibann , I forgot to tell you, your comment about the treadmill being soooooo boring, made me lol. I know how you feel. The treadmill IS boring. It's why it's also referred to as the dreadmill. But @AB0215 is right. It's a great option when being outside just isn't an option and it's a great way to catch up on some guilt free TV watching. I actually ran 4 miles on the dreadmill this week while watching an episode from The Biggest Loser. I am not a fan of the extreme diet and weight loss methods, but I have to admit, the show gets me motivated and it was a good way to knock out my 4 mile run which I was feeling too unmotivated to run outside. I think it's awesome that you got in some treadmill work before your workout!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 221
    Current weight: 220
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sept week 2
    Sat
    PW 178.2
    CW 177.1
  • vicky2767
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous weight: 221
    Current weight: 220
    mthomas0228

September Week 2 (Saturday)

PW: 155.3
    CW: 152.8
    143tobe
    Weigh in Sept week 2
    Saturday

batgirl140 wrote: »
    Batgirl140
    Weigh in sept week 2
    Friday

Nice losses
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday (Sept 13)

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no

Comments: I learn almost every day. I planned to make healthy cake, which according to the diet book gives 1500cal (which I planned to eat: 1/3 for dinner, 1/3 for breakfast and one third for husband).

Didn't taste so good, so I added some sugar and plum jam. I thought, that it would be additional couple hundred calories, but it gave additional 1500 😟😟😟

In addition: 500 cal piece of cake was so small that left me hungry for the evening and this led to binge eating 😖

Well, you live, you learn: 1) no more "healthy" cake baking for me; 2) to calculate calories before adding them to the meal
    Oh... and the hubby refused the cake, so all 3000kcal are mine :|

Aww. Hugs. At least you tried.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 40 minute strength training, walking

Comments:

Yay!! It's the weekend! On my new regimen I will not be doing IF on the weekends due to the fact that I have to run 11 miles this (Saturday) morning. I wasn't feeling the best yesterday (Friday) so honestly, I'm a little terrified. Already looking forward to eating after my run :D .

Good luck !!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    AB0215
    Sep Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 135.4 lbs
    CW: 136.0 lbs

So very happy about this despite the "gain" Yesterday I was 140.2, so I will definitely take this. And hopefully I can control myself this week and see 134 on the scale for the first time ever in my adult life, hopefully, I think I've been going through some self sabotage lately, I tend to do it when I get close to my goal and that is something I really need to work on.
This discussion has been closed.