Options

Replies

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 7638 ( traveling 6 hours in a car will decrease steps!)

GOALS:
    I paid attention to tracking!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Rita from the U.K, 67 years young, married with two grown up kids and three gorgeous granddaughters. I have struggled with weight all my life but about five years ago with the help of MFP managed to lose around 30 pounds leaving me with a target of another 14 pounds to go (unless when I get there I want to go further). However, they are proving impossible to shift - the same 7 go on and off all the time and I get so disheartened.

So it’s time to take stock! Food seems to be everything to me from the moment I wake up until I go to bed, so I need to have distractions. So I am sure with your help I will be able to stick with this and not slip into the starve/binge habit I am so used to. Bring it on September!
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday 1 Sept

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes - EA Sports session on the Wii

Comments: so not a good start - home alone and slipped into binge eat mode - I eat even though I am not hungry, but decided not to let this be a co plate blow out I made myself do the exercise.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username:
    Week:September week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 243.6
    CW: 243
    Sorry, I missed my weigh in day yesterday
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday) a little bit late!

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No exercise as I was decorating between 7am and 7pm. Too tired!😩
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Probably not!
    Comment: Family day out ending in an Italian restaurant.........
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Sunday, 1 September

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1hr 20m walking - moderate pace
    💬Comments: Went for a lovely walk today. Feeling quite positive about my weigh-in tomorrow as I’ve been doing really good with staying within my calorie allowance recently.
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi...Can I have my (mthomas0228) weigh-in date changed from Sunday to Saturday, please. Thanks so much!

@gjaholy33
    @AB0215
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday 9/1)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes Yoga with Adriene
    Goals/Day/Comments: Started the September 'Rebirth' Yoga with Adriene today, day 1 of 30. I am entering my 3rd week of Keto as well.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔ - walked the dogs at a local state park. Beautiful today ,after it stopped rainong!
    Water - 64oz

So disappointed it was pouring rain this morning and didn't get my walk in. Forecast doesn't look good for tomorrow either, but I'm going, regardless!!!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: no, way over
    Exercise: no

Lazy Sunday. All I could do today was to obsess over food, until afternoon, when I gave up and ate a lot
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    @Ver9nika that was me basically the last two weeks. There were goodies and chips in the house, plus I was stressed, so I binged, again and again. I got it back together this past week, though, and feel confident I can did this.
  • Handlesgone
    Handlesgone Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Username: Handlesgone
    Week: September Week 1
    PW = 204
    CW= 204

Comments: Hi everyone, went to a baby shower today. I did extremely well with portion control and selecting healthy options. Unfortunately, I had a cupcake at the end. I will do better tomorrow.

Good luck with Week 1 everybody!
  • Handlesgone
    Handlesgone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Username: Handlesgone

Sorry forgot to include this:

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Goals/Day/Comments: I did well until the cupcake at the baby shower today.

My goal is to lose about 50 pounds. It’s time for me to get back on track.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour 38 mins walking.

Comments: Rest day before I start another program tomorrow. I am doing pretty well with my changes, hopefully that trend continues into September. This last week of August has been pretty good, so need to keep the momentum going in my favor.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Exercise:hiking
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: September, Week 1
    👣PW: 140.5
    👣CW: 139.5

▪️Loss this week: 1 lb
    ▪️Total loss: 44.5 lbs

Great start to September with a 1 pound loss - really happy with that 😊
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟Weekly weigh-in: Monday

👧Username: o0kody0o
    🗓Week: September, Week 1
    👣PW: 140.5
    👣CW: 139.5

▪️Loss this week: 1 lb
    ▪️Total loss: 44.5 lbs

Great start to September with a 1 pound loss - really happy with that 😊

Nice
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Day check in for sun sept 1
    Tracked yes
    Calories over 🙁
    Exercise yes 40 jog 15 min walk

Was my husbands birthday. He asked for me to make him his favorite. Apple crumb cake. So how could I not. And then he decided it need homemade butterscotch ice cream to go with it 🙁. But we had some friends over and even though I had a couple of glasses of wine and the dessert the rest of the day wasn’t terrible. And I did get some exercise in. First time in a while. Let’s see how the rest of the week goes.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Rhonda @Handlesgone. i am super excited about joining this group. I’m in my 40s and have been on my journey for a long time. Over the past 14 years, my weight has fluctuated resulting in me gaining about 50 pounds.

In the past, I enjoyed working out, it was part of my daily routine. I worked out six days a week and made smart food choices. Unfortunately, things changed. I had a very bad ankle sprain, followed by a knee injury. I couldn’t work out like I use to, I missed it. Went back to working out too soon and re-injured myself. I always loved and enjoyed food but my love for food now turned into bad food choices and added pounds. Unfortunately, I acquired 50 pounds and have put myself in the situation where I am now diabetic.

When I finally decided to get serious again and gain control, I started back exercising. I ended up having to have foot surgery for a painful bunion. The surgery was successful but I’m currently going to Physical Therapy for Achilles tendonitis as well as PT for a torn meniscus.

I am now working through the pain. I am using swimming as my method of exercise to try to minimize the pain and keep moving, until my Achilles and knee are in better condition.

I will be posting my stats on Sept 1st but currently, I am 204 pounds and am looking to lose 50 pounds. I am willing to accept 5 pounds monthly as a goal towards losing and keeping off the 50 pounds. With doing all of this, I am hoping to get off of diabetic medication. Most importantly, I want to have energy to keep up with my amazing 5-year old.

I need and appreciate your support and look forward to this journey together. I am already inspired by the willingness of those who started this challenge, those joining this challenge as well as sharing your stories, and being open to help each other! I just met you but I can already tell you all are amazing!

Welcome Rhonda to Team Slimsons, here you will get the much needed support and motivation from this group. I also applaud you for continuing on your journey to get healthy despite your set backs with your determination I have faith that you will succeed in your monthly goals.👍🏾👍🏾
This discussion has been closed.