Replies

• dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Saturday

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Great walk this morning!! I kept up a good place and before I knew it, I had walked 4 1/2 miles. Then it was the dogs turn. Just a good day! Hoping for many more.
    I'm going to post on October, also.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,827 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Week September week 4
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 220
    CW: 220
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 27th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: 3 calories over
    Exercise: 12,050 steps

Daily Post: September 28th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: really bad headache most of the day so I didn't get to walk today

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 190oz
    Goals/comments
    My back is really been hurting these past week so I've been confined to the bed not wanting to be bothered.

Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 198oz
    Goals/comments still in bed but I am determined to find something positive
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Comments
    I've been pushing myself too hard this week. I'm supposed to be decreasing my activity before the half but I'm so afraid of losing strength if I do that. My son was really sick yesterday. Fever and all. Last night I went to bed with a tight and achy chest. I figured it was from the stress of worrying about him. But it's still there this morning. And I feel like I have bugs eating the inside of my stomach. I'm supposed to run 5 miles today but I'm thinking I will probably take a rest day. My race is in 5 days, I can't get sick now!!

@143tobe You won'st lose strength, that's a somewhat unrealistic fear, although I get it.
    I de-load 1 week of every month, and I used to hate it because I don't like putting less weight on the bar, but it's a necessary component of the competition track. You have to pull back and rest to be at full strength, sounds counter intuitive, but it's the right course.
  • AB0215
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    🌟After 9+ weeks of no weight loss, I’ve finally broken through the plateau!🌟

As you all might know, my weight hasn’t budged for just over 9 weeks. I was going between 141 and 139 for months. I was so discouraged and felt like giving up a lot, but I stuck it out. This morning I weighed myself to discover I’m 138.6! I’m really thrilled with that and I’m so glad I never gave up when it got tough.

@o0kody0o Great job! It's really encouraging when you finally start seeing the hard work finally paying off.
  • AB0215
    Options
    9tn2ib0kljvh.png
    **September Week 4**
    r76mnedgsrqo.gif

This Week's Winners (posted 6-7 times):

@CindyJNC1963.
    @gjaholy33.
    @Kin59vara.
    @143tobe.
    @o0kody0o.

Week 4 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @Dustyspal. - 1.46%
    2nd - @143tobe. - 1.41%
    3rd - @cydneebauman. - 0.88%

Finale Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @Dustyspal. - 7.09%
    2nd - @143tobe. - 3.99%
    3rd - @Handlesgone. - 3.92%

And a huge congrats to @dustyspal for taking 1st over all in the month of September!!!!
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Sorry. We have out of town guests. I forgot to post my weigh in yesterday. Hope it’s not too late.

Vicky2767
    Sept Week 4
    PW 180.3
    CW 178.3
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Well I had a pretty not cool weekend. I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone's posts. I'll do that tomorrow. I ended up needing to call emergency services Saturday morning due to severe abdominal pain that didn't go away after a few hours. I hate hospitals, I'm one of those people that have to be half dead before seeing a doctor, and I hated being transported in an ambulance, but I didn't know what else to do. I felt like my stomach was being chewed on from the inside out. Expected an alien to come chewing out at any moment. I had no other symptoms, just pain. Anyway, after several tests and scans they didn't find anything wrong with me, but the first two rounds of pain meds didn't help much. Around the 10th hour the pain suddenly got worse and they gave me another dose of some "strong" pain medicine that I have never heard of. That one seems to have done the trick but they decided to keep me overnight. So I got nothing done this weekend. I was so weak yesterday from dealing with the stress and pain, and today after leaving the hospital, I've been trying to drink lots of liquids and walking around to get the meds out of my system. So....I am not going to do my daily updated from this weekend. Just going to focus on doing what I need to so I can run my half on Thursday. I feel like I'm so off track right now. What the heck happened to me??
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @143tobe Sorry to hear you haven’t been feeling good. Just rest yourself if you can and take it easy 😊 Hope you feel more like yourself soon 🤗
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    @143tobe Don't push it. Get better first and hope you feel well soon.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Sunday, 29 September

Calories: Under (IF day, managed to keep it to just under 600 calories)
    ☹️Exercise: None today
    💬Comments: Feeling quite excited about my weigh-in tomorrow (later) A couple of days ago I was 138.6 so if I’m that weight tomorrow I’ll be really happy. Here’s hoping 🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.