Calories Tes
    Exercise 3 miles at 9min/mile

Awesome! Great job! And Great run!
    sherrilew wrote: »
    Sherrilew
    Sept week 1
    PW: 264.6
    CW: 264.0

Yay! The scale is moving in the right direction! Every loss is a win!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday 9/3)

Track: No
    Calories: Maybe. The scale did go down this morning so it's very possible.
    Exercise: Yes! I was coming down with a cold and feeling very blah, but I FORCED myself to do 20 minutes of resistance training.

Not feeling super happy right now :/ . I really need to get some good runs in for my half marathon training but I woke up with a full blown cold :s ! It's been so long since I've had a cold I forgot how weird they feel and how bad they can make me feel. The weather went from hot to cold here in one day and it caught my body off guard. Blast!! :D
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 9/3

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Steps: 6,819 :(
    Exercise: Rest Day with minimal exercise.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 22698

GOALS:
    Overachieved in steps! Continued reading diet book, Will do some prep for healthy meals.

Whoa! That's a lot of steps! I must have missed it. Which diet book are you reading?

Clean and Lean: Truthfully just reading it and have not applied it as yet
  • ellylh1827
    ellylh1827 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Username: Elly1827
    Week: September week 1
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW =14 st 8.5lbs
    CW= 14st 6lbs
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: yes
    Calories: no over ( glad I tracked as one food that I thought was a healthy easy food .....chicken from the grocery over a salad.
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 21044

GOALS:
    I am trying to develop new habits...... I am walking the dog immediately getting home..... eating my dinner...... walking the beach to reach step goals........this week I am including some cleaning goals ( another weakness of mine)
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Wednesday - SEPT WEEK 1
    PW - 297.6
    CW - 286.8

Week loss -10.8
    Total loss - 26.6

Whew! After two weeks of zero to no loss, I knew it was coming!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    dustyspal wrote: »
    PW - 297.6
    CW - 286.8

Week loss -10.8
    Total loss - 26.6

Wow, what an amazing loss! Well done, you should be proud of yourself 🤗

• Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    PW - 297.6
    CW - 286.8

Week loss -10.8
    Total loss - 26.6

OMG! I didn't even know it's possible :o well done!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Track: Yes
    Calories: no, way over
    Exercise: yes

Today was quite a surprise for me. I have meal plan, which I follow, but additionally I drink couple of coffees and eat some fruits. Today I thought that I only had some extra calories, but there were around 400 of them... :o four hundred extra calories :#
    . Oh my! Lesson learned

@Ver9nika That's sort of why I advocate for tracking, it's really surprising how many extra calories you can eat and how quickly they can really add up, and when you think about it, 3500 calories is what they say equals a pound (I'm not sure at this point in my journey I really agree with the accepted calories in and calories out system that is so widely accepted....but let's go with it anyway) so if you ate 400 additional calories every day....it would take you less than 9 days to put on an extra pound...and that's sort of how I broke my own mindless eating habits, looked at it in terms of math....(sometimes the harsh truth is what helps me!)

You're so right!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options

Not feeling super happy right now :/ . I really need to get some good runs in for my half marathon training but I woke up with a full blown cold :s ! It's been so long since I've had a cold I forgot how weird they feel and how bad they can make me feel. The weather went from hot to cold here in one day and it caught my body off guard. Blast!! :D

@143tobe I stopped getting sick when I stopped eating carbs, literally, supposedly it's because bacteria feeds on sugar (carbs) and in the absence of carbs you don't have anything to feed the bugs...and knock on wood, so far it's holding up for me.
  • AB0215
    Options
    ellylh1827 wrote: »
    Username: Elly1827
    Week: September week 1
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    PW =14 st 8.5lbs
    CW= 14st 6lbs

@ellylh1827 Nice loss.
    And on a side note I had to look up what a stone was, couldn't remember how many pounds that was!
  • AB0215
    Options
    PW - 297.6
    CW - 286.8

Week loss -10.8
    Total loss - 26.6

@dustyspal That's how it happens, I say it a lot, stay the course, it will catch up with you. Great job!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 178oz
    Goals/comments was tempted to over eat but resisted for a change.

Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes total of 400 squats in 25 mins
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    I stopped my pity party and got on my Total Fit Gym twice since I am trying to work out every time I feel like binge eating. It's working so far but taking one day at a time
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    PW - 297.6
    CW - 286.8

Week loss -10.8
    Total loss - 26.6

3ylai7a66i39.png

So proud of your progress keep it up!🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday 9/3)

Track: No
    Calories: Maybe. The scale did go down this morning so it's very possible.
    Exercise: Yes! I was coming down with a cold and feeling very blah, but I FORCED myself to do 20 minutes of resistance training.

w822df3pbo88.png
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    September week uno
    Wednesday weigh in
    Cydneebauman

PW 163
    CW 160.4

next week I should be in 150s! 62 days till vacation, the main reason I started this journey..... how much can I lose in the next 2 months?!!

24.6lbs till goal weight. 🎉🎉
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM SLIMSONS
    TODAY IS DAY 4!

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:
    STRESS/EMOTIONAL EATING

p2udle6byqjt.jpg

Sometimes we let our stress overwhelm us and then we may turn to our favor comfort foods in that moment. This is not for everyone, but those whom like me find themselves in this place from time to time, let's take a minute to reflect afterwards [REGRET, GUILT & SOMETIMES EVEN SHAME] are just a few feelings we contemplate afterwards. Well it's not a done deal there are a few things we can do instead of eating our feelings especially those of us who are trying to change the lives for the better by shredding some excess weight.

A few things that are working for ME are: talking to my psychotherapist, working out when the urges hit and keeping a gratitude and food journal.

Everyone has to find what works for them. It may take days, months or even years to overcome emotional eating habits but the first step is acknowledging that there's an issue and the next step is taking action. This is no way that it will be a quick fix but small baby steps will lead to a huge change in your life.

Hope this helps just one person today.
  • AB0215
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    I stopped my pity party and got on my Total Fit Gym twice since I am trying to work out every time I feel like binge eating. It's working so far but taking one day at a time

@gjaholy33 That's all you CAN do--take it one day at a time. Eventually those "one days" add up to success. Great job sticking with it!
  • AB0215
    Options
    September week uno
    Wednesday weigh in
    Cydneebauman

PW 163
    CW 160.4

next week I should be in 150s! 62 days till vacation, the main reason I started this journey..... how much can I lose in the next 2 months?!!

24.6lbs till goal weight. 🎉🎉

@cydneebauman Nice job!
This discussion has been closed.