TEAM: The Slimsons (September)

Options

Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Was having Trouble with the app the last couple of days. Finally got a chance to catch up. Great job everyone

Check in for Sept 3
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes

Check in for sept 4
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    143tobe wrote: »

This is so funny. Moms!! My mom is the same, but opposite. My family is used to seeing me at a bigger size so when I arrived this summer at my smallest size ever, they were all pleasantly surprised. My mom knew I was a lot smaller, but in her mind I was still a bigger size. She kept wanting to buy me clothes but was still getting them too big. I had to finally tell her, look. I know this sounds crazy, and it's crazy to me too...but I'm mostly a size small now. When I told her I had just tried on a pair of size 6 pants and a size 4 dress that both fit, she looked at me like I was totally fibbing. :D She finally believed me when I went to the department store with her and ever size 6 and 4 dress I tried on fit like a glove. So now I'm looking forward to next summer. I'm going to tell her to get shopping before I arrive!

@143tobe My mom started losing weight with me when I hit about the 80 lb mark, and she started asking my advice, guess she finally thought I knew what I was doing.
    And I've given her a lot of my hand me downs as I've lost weight, and what's sort of hilarious is that we're sort of opposites, she's bigger on top than me, I'm bigger on bottom (partly to my shape and partly because of the weight training). She's about 4 sizes smaller on the bottoms than me and I'm 1-2 sizes smaller on top than her. So I've given her my old tops and she's given me a lot of her old bottoms so it's worked out really well lol. Although at this point we both are probably pretty close to where we're going to wind up so we have to start buying our own clothes again.

That's funny, and cool, and awesome!!
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Was having Trouble with the app the last couple of days. Finally got a chance to catch up. Great job everyone

Check in for Sept 3
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes

Check in for sept 4
    Tracked yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise yes

Well done! B)
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Thursday, 5th September 💥

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: below
    ✅Exercise: lots of walking

Comments: great day...first day of school for my eldest and everyone's been in a good mood. On track as well so 👍
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thurs 5 Sept

Track - No
    Calories - No
    Exercise - No

First week not at all successful - will do better for week 2
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259

September Week 1 (Thursday)

PW: 166.0
    CW: 164.2

So happy the scale is moving down again. 💪🏻👏🏻😀😀😀
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Gadgetgirl259

September Week 1 (Thursday)

PW: 166.0
    CW: 164.2

So happy the scale is moving down again. 💪🏻👏🏻😀😀😀

Well done!
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday (Sept 05)

Track: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Today I continued decluttering and it was first day in a long-long time I didn't obsessed over food. I ate as I pre-planned and didn't watch the clock nor fantasized about next meal. I don't know whether it was because I didn't have anything tempting at home or cause I was busy decluttering, but one of those worked. :)

• dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔

Scheduled to close the pool next Wednesday. Always a sad day😪
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily Post: Thursday (Sept 05)

Track: Yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: no

Today I continued decluttering and it was first day in a long-long time I didn't obsessed over food. I ate as I pre-planned and didn't watch the clock nor fantasized about next meal. I don't know whether it was because I didn't have anything tempting at home or cause I was busy decluttering, but one of those worked. :)

@Ver9nika I still look forward to my next meal and I'm always sad when it's over. But it is better now than it used to be, not sure that will ever go away for me.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    🌟Daily Post: Thursday, 5 September

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walking
    💬Comments: Another successful day for me. I’m positive that tomorrow will be the same - I know I can do this!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training
  • mthomas0228
    mthomas0228 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 9/5)

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: No, Rest Day
    Goals/Day/Comments Very sore today from yesterday, so taking a rest day :)
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, 5 September

✅Track: Yes
    ✅Calories: Under
    ✅Exercise: 20 minute step workout

Comments: It's my second day tracking successfully! I've been trying to get back to it for a while now, but it always takes me a few tries before I'm successful. Being in this group helps because I get to see all you disciplined people! So thanks for the push! It was my third sick day, so for the past 3 days I've only managed to get 3, 20 minute workouts in. Better than nothing but I can't wait till I'm back to full strength again.

NSV: I FINALLY went to bed early last night which enabled me to wake up naturally at 5:30am this morning. I've been struggling to get back to a healthy sleep routine since I returned from my trip back home this summer, so for me this is an epic victory! Hope I can keep it up!
  • Ver9nika
    Options
    Ver9nika
    September Week 1
    PW: 242.0
    CW: 240.9
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    dustyspal wrote: »
    @Rigabann Thanks. Yes, those are my boys. 2 1/2 year old brothers, Ollie and Opie. I love labs. I've had a black, another choco, and a yellow, and now these two blockheads.

@dustyspal I also love labs. Had several over my lifetime, although I currently have 2 cats because when we got them we lived in an apartment and couldn't have dogs, but someday, I will have another lab, I just have a 2 pet limit as I don't want to have more pets than I can really give enough attention to. My pets are my babies.

My first dog was a chocolate lab "Brooklyn" he was terrific! I have a Brittany now 'Rudy'
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 19634

GOALS:
    I am doing well , walking the dog and then walking the beach ( after September 15 I can combine them as the beach will be open to dogs).

I am trying to add cleaning to the habit ( just as poorly done as my eating!).
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 6 miles of hill repeats at 9min/mile.

Comments: Looking forward to a rest day tomorrow!😫
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Batgirl140
    Weekly weigh in sept week 1
    Friday weigh in

PW: 201
    CW: 202.4

Still getting used to this again. Not down from last week but down from earlier this week.
This discussion has been closed.