@lsjhudson.
    @Ver9nika.
    v46vld4n6nrl.gif

Week 1 Results have also been posted.

Congrats to our top 3:
    1st - @Dustyspal. - 3.63%
    2nd - @Tennisquilter. - 2.78%
    3rd - @benbowers. - 1.84%

And congrats again to @dustyspal for taking 1st overall!!
    uohume43ad88.gif
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1.5 hours weight training, 1.5 hours walking

Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No
    Exercise: yes, 1 hour walking.

Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes, 1 hour walking.

Daily Post (Monday)

Exercise: 1 hour 45 mins walking/jogging, 1 hour 10 mins weight training.

Comments: It's been an interesting couple of days, not entirely bad or good. I've got a friend in the hospital, who is on surgery number 2 and not out of the woods yet, however I've been doing pretty well otherwise, bumped up my activity again, and I've been hungry as a result so I'm adjusting there, and not eating the way I planned, but not bad either. Finally getting back into my routine today, hopefully that means I can get back to eating the way I'd planned, we shall see. Tomorrow is another opportunity to stick to the plan.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: September 9th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,250 steps
  • tennisquilter
    tennisquilter Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Monday daily post
    Tracking yes
    Nutrition yes
    Exercise 105 minutes doubles tennis

September goal is again more fruits and vegetables, tracking really highlights how often I fail to get enough fruits and vegetables. I feel better when more of my calories are non processed fruit and veggies, knowing that I still struggle. Tomorrow for sure is going to be a veggie, veggie, fruit, fruit day.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Tuesday:
    Track: :)
    Calories: :)
    Exercise: Daily Burn 17611

The scale this morning was not good. My calories were good yesterday. My steps were good. I think what it was the timing of my dinner. I ate late and then went to bed.
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday

✅Track: yes
    ✅Calories: yes
    ✅Exercise: 20 min walking dog, 20 min yoga, 20 min resistance training.

Comments: Doing well with my intermittent fasting. Getting used to being hungry from the time I wake up until my first meal after 12 isn't fun, but I know I can do it and I'd like to see how I feel at the end of the month. Also been doing well with getting to bed early. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track.
  • AB0215
    edited September 2019
    Options
    143tobe wrote: »
    Comments: Doing well with my intermittent fasting. Getting used to being hungry from the time I wake up until my first meal after 12 isn't fun, but I know I can do it and I'd like to see how I feel at the end of the month. Also been doing well with getting to bed early. I feel like I'm finally getting back on track.

@143tobe It gets better. A lot of the times the hunger your feeling is Ghrelin, which is a hormone that tells your body to eat even when you don't really need food and it's been trained (by us) to signal us to eat at certain times, based on our history, when we normally eat. It helped me to deal with the "hunger" when I learned that.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Daily Post

Tuesday:
    Track: :)
    Calories: :)
    Exercise: Daily Burn 17611

The scale this morning was not good. My calories were good yesterday. My steps were good. I think what it was the timing of my dinner. I ate late and then went to bed.

@Kin59vara That happens to me too, I weigh every day and if I eat late, which I really try not to, the scale is always higher and I'm sure it's because of the timing and usually evens out the next day. I prefer weighing every day, helps me to learn about my body but you do have to take it with a grain of salt sometimes because there will always still be "outliers" and you have to realize that too.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,810 Member
    Options
    Daily weigh in Monday 9 Sept
    Track - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - yes, 60 mins walkin and 60 mins weights
    My truck is in for a inspection so I had Monday and part of today off. So i got in some extra workouts in and somethongs around the house. Have a great day
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday

✅Exercise: 27 minutes running, 23 mins walking dog

Notes: I have a confession to make. I HATE walking. This summer I paid my son to walk our dog mornings and afternoon. He did it for about 4 months but came to the conclusion that it simply wasn't worth the 15 euros I was paying him every month. (I also had to yell at him a few times because he was always forgetting, so I'm sure that added to his experience.) So now I have to walk our dog again, and I absolutely hate it. Every minute walking feels like 5. It's so weird to me. Running makes me feel like I have wings and I look forward to every run. Walking makes me feel like I'm trudging through mud and it's my biggest hurdle of the day. Just the thought of it makes me feel anxious. How, oh how can I enjoy the feeling of walking? It doesn't matter if I use music or not. And I fear it's only going to get worse now that the mornings are getting colder and colder. Should I just keep trudging along or should I see if my son will walk the dog if I double his payment so I can focus and give more time to the exercise I actually enjoy? I feel like walking leaves me feeling so drained. :neutral:
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Notes: I have a confession to make. I HATE walking. This summer I paid my son to walk our dog mornings and afternoon. He did it for about 4 months but came to the conclusion that it simply wasn't worth the 15 euros I was paying him every month. (I also had to yell at him a few times because he was always forgetting, so I'm sure that added to his experience.) So now I have to walk our dog again, and I absolutely hate it. Every minute walking feels like 5. It's so weird to me. Running makes me feel like I have wings and I look forward to every run. Walking makes me feel like I'm trudging through mud and it's my biggest hurdle of the day. Just the thought of it makes me feel anxious. How, oh how can I enjoy the feeling of walking? It doesn't matter if I use music or not. And I fear it's only going to get worse now that the mornings are getting colder and colder. Should I just keep trudging along or should I see if my son will walk the dog if I double his payment so I can focus and give more time to the exercise I actually enjoy? I feel like walking leaves me feeling so drained. :neutral:

Do you HAVE to walk? Maybe your dog would appreciate or at least get used to running with occasional pee-stops? 🐶
  • Rigibann
    Rigibann Posts: 3,663 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tues 10 Sept

Track -yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes

Comments - good day today with 2 hours of exercise class. @143tobe - sorry to hear you hate walking, we are all so different. I love walking, it gives me the time to think and clear my head while taking in the landscape, especially if I am walking down by the river. However, run - no chance 😝
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday (Sept 10)

Track: no
    Calories: no, over the limit
    Exercise: yes

Had guests:
    - ate and drunk way too much
    + had fun, went for a walk together, ate a lot of vegetables
  • lsjhudson
    lsjhudson Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    💥Daily Post: Tuesday, 10th September 💥

☑️Calories: slightly over
    ✅Exercise: loads of walking

Comments: still haven't nailed being under my calorie allowance consistently but tracking everything and still being at deficit overall is keeping the weight loss going. Routine comes back tomorrow as my youngest is starting school for the first time...it means I'll have time to go back to the gym etc during the day which will help with my energy levels and back pain 👍
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »

Do you HAVE to walk? Maybe your dog would appreciate or at least get used to running with occasional pee-stops? 🐶

Great idea. I used to run with my dog. I thought it was going to be really hard to get the dog to go at my pace, but it really wasn’t. Only took a couple days for him to adjust to me. He loved it!
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Username: benbowers
    Week: September Week 2
    PW =202.2
    CW=200.8
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 10th Sept
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: 11 miles at 9.5min/mile

Comment: Felt nice and relaxed this evening. Took it easy and no pains or little niggles. Ready for the race Saturday! Just a small matter of 7 miles of hill repeats on Thursday evening!😫
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday
    Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise - a little swimming 🏊

Closing the pool tomorrow - how depressing.😞
  • AB0215
    edited September 2019
    Options

@143tobe Maybe you can find another kid who's looking to earn some extra cash? Just saying, there are plenty of kids out there who'd walk a dog for money lol. Hell, maybe ask one of his friends for spite lol.
This discussion has been closed.