TEAM: Gutbusters (October)

Options

Replies

• FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i’m hanging in there, i’m doing ok, exercising and staying within my calorie goal limit daily. i think today & the remainder of this week (i’ll increase my workouts by 10 additional mins).
  • Cspdb3
    Cspdb3 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85: week 1 was 255.4
    Cspdb3
    October Week 2
    PW: 255.4
    CW: 257.9
    Thank you. Vacations are always great but I'm happy to be home back in routine and more in control.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER mram3582. - 3.01%
    jc1ww71wqqvz.jpg

AND TO FLAB-U-LESS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

October Week 2 is now in the books!

Great job to all of our "Losers"

As the year is drawing closer to the end (there are only 11 weeks left of the year), we are starting to get into a holiday season where we tend to use food in celebrations, now is a great time to work a little harder and try to mitigate some of the gains we tend to see, let's push through Week 3 of October and lose some more!!

As a whole across all teams, we are now carrying 75.1 less pounds around! Fantastic! Let's see what we can do for Week 3!!

Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - mram3582. - 3.01%
    2nd - murdog3t. - 2.89%
    3rd - DDay2020. - 2.85%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Flab-U-Less. - 0.57%
    2nd - Run Track Minds. - 0.45%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.29%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - murdog3t. - 2.89%
    2nd - Lozenger1984. - 1.88%
    3rd - energyseeker. - 1.46%

The Slimsons
    1st - Ver9nika. - 2.34%
    2nd - LadyRN76. - 2.22%
    3rd - cydneebauman. - 1.02%

Gutbusters <3
    1st - @elisepfliger04. - 1.44% :star:
    2nd - @FatimaStartsAllOver. - 1.04% :star:
    3rd - @audreypawdrey. - 1.02% :star:

Run Track Minds
    1st - DDay2020. - 2.85%
    2nd - Heyjude0225. - 1.93%
    3rd - docbeauty1. - 1.87%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - mram3582. - 3.01%
    2nd - bjooles1. - 2.51%
    3rd - MellOnTheMove. - 2.27%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - mram3582. - 7.8 lbs.
    2nd - DDay2020. - 7.4 lbs.
    3rd - Ver9nika. - 5.7 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 4.9 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 14.8 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 9.2 lbs. <3
    Run Track Minds - 20.0 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 26.2 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 75.1 lbs
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    threewins
    October Week 3
    PW: 194.3
    CW: 193.6
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of this month, we asked what your goals were for October. We are almost half-way through the month today. The following team members responded with the personal goals they have for the month. Check-in and let us know how you're doing.

Remember ...

4zb7yxghpjtf.png

@motis3678 - to end the month at or under 275.
    @allietuge - to get as close to the 150s as I can
    @crystalbarton31 - to get into the 180s and stay there consistently
    @audreypawdrey - 4 yoga classes a week
    @BB_1033 - at least a 10 lbs drop
    @shalvy2007 - watch sugar intake and increase my running.
    @tuddy315 - cut out sweets, to be in Onederland by Thanksgiving
    @cr00000 – to get to 169 by Oct 31
    @Keepingtrack1234 - to continue to make moderate choices with food and exercise twice during the workweek for 10 minutes
    @MayaVDM - to drop about 5 lbs
    @FatimaStartsAllOver - drop a minimum of 10lbs
    @Matthewsfive - to see a loss of 6 pounds
    @Tickie99 - to drop 5 lbs
    @MMMonk – to lose 8 pounds
    @bonniehosk85 - to hit 220 by October 31

I'm such a slow loser I'm not sure I'll make my goal but I have had two weeks of a downward trend, and for that I am thankful.

@BonnieHosk85 you are so amazing for compiling this and keeping us on track. Yet ANOTHER reason why I love this group. I have exercised plenty (I am awful at tracking that!!! No fitbit synced, etc...but I do log on Fitness Blender the workouts I do!) but I have been eating more junky sugar the last 10 days...and drinking some wine! Some celebrations, etc...but overall, doing ok! Would really like to keep focused before the holidays and keep momentum into 2020! It's so far beyond physical. My mental health is much better when I am eating healthy and moving my body (and getting great sleep!)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234, I really want to stay focused before the holidays, too. I want to enjoy the food and celebration, but not eat like a pig as I have in the past. We can do this! <3 And, you're so right about mental health. I feel so much better about myself and life in general when I'm exercising and eating healthy food.
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    @Keepingtrack1234

I can totally relate when you say that your mental health is better when you eat right and exercise. I find that when I overeat, eat the wrong foods and not workout my anxiety hits hard. You would think I would learn my lesson and not do that anymore 🙄
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

My first Tough Mudder is on Saturday. Yay! Unfortunately, my husband and I have been having a disagreement about my caloric intake as we approach the big event. He thinks that I should be eating more in preparation for the activity. I don't see that as necessary, since in the last couple of days before the event (Thursday and Friday) I'll be resting more than training. So, as usual, we compromised. I'll do exactly what I want.

I will admit to you sweet people, because I need to get this off my chest - it irks me that a man who doesn't exercise at all is trying to tell me how to do it. I do my research, I check my sources, I avoid fads, and I am careful. I know he means well, I know he loves me, I know he has my best interest at heart but still...
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Exercised? Yes Housework
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning, Fabulous Fit Team!! :smile:

@allietuge, you look fabulous! What a cute baby!! <3

@shewhoismany, good luck on the Tough Mudder. They were here in Nashville Oct 5 and 6th and I saw photos from my friend who did it. It looks like a lot of fun!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@audreypawdrey
    @BB_1033
    @LesIckaBod
    @looneycatblue
    @MMMonk
    @Pikapuff11

Please post using this template:
    Username
    October Week 3
    PW:
    CW:

• audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Audreypawdrey
    Week 3-Oct 14
    PW: 136.4
    CW: 135.4

Getting closer! We are going camping next weekend from Thursday to Sunday for my girls’ fall break, so I am going to have to stay focused to not gain by next Monday! I also had signed up for a DietBet, and the weigh in is on Saturday. I am 2 lbs. under now, but my weight can fluctuate that much in a day. I am hopeful to stay where I am now by then!
  • MMMonk
    MMMonk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    MMMonk
    October Week 3
    PW: 204
    CW: 203.8
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    BB_1033
    October Week 3
    PW 170
    CW 171

But it is TOM which was two weeks late so I'm surprised it's not more.
  • pikapuff11
    pikapuff11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Pikapuff11
    October Week 3
    PW: 167
    CW: 163

I was really hoping to have lost more since two weeks ago I was 163, but this TOM is very hard to get through so I’m thankful it isn’t higher. It seems this time every month I get so burnt out on trying 😓
    I’m excited for next week to see it go down some more. Keep it up, crew. Seeing all of your progress is inspiring. 💕
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hey team. I wanted to let you know that Michelle (@motis3678) has done an exceptional job at helping me with the co-captain duties, but she's got a bit much on her plate right now to continue. She's been an excellent co-captain and has faithfully logged our weigh-ins and been an encouragement to us on this fit journey we're all on. Please let her know how much you appreciate all she's done for the group. Very thankful to say she is not leaving the challenge, but just stepping back a little so she can handle other things in her life. Love and appreciate you, Michelle! :heart:

Good loss, @pikapuff11! Keep pushing through! :star:

@looneycatblue, sounds like you had a great time. Congrats on the loss! :star:

@BB_1033, it'll be better next week! :heart:

@MMMonk, nice loss! :star:

@audreypawdrey, nice loss! Have a great trip with your daughter! :star:

• motis3678
    motis3678 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks @BonnieHosk85! You are truly a gem <3

Team - I'm happy to say I'm sticking in this challenge with you! A lot is going on in my world. While some of my service positions are taking a hit, my health is not going to take a back seat this time. It's been humbling to realize I can't serve this team like y'all deserve, but I know we are in capable and loving hands with our wonderful Bonnie.

I love this team dearly and I need to stick with ya through the mess of the next couple months! Thanks for your patience and support team!
This discussion has been closed.