Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check-in:
    Calories: under, net carbs 18 grams
    Water: over
    Exercise: 30 minutes of 21-Day Fix (my body is hurting!! :D )

Hi everyone! Today was super busy with work and I'm exhausted from this new exercise lifestyle I'm trying to do. I've completed 4 days of the 21-Day Fix and I'm super proud of myself. I get my new treadmill next week and I plan to use that and the videos and really try to get this weight off! Plus, I'm tracking my macros super strict and trying to learn what really works best for me.

Steps for 10/2- 9303

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to post your steps every day and please include the date so I can keep up with you all! :)

zu8bdo48hpz5.jpg

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: October
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    water over
    Steps 16372
    Exercise: walking
  • hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    10/02 steps-- left my Fitbit on the charger :(
    10/03 steps-- 10,409
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,584 Member
    Options
    This is my 4th time trying to post to the group tonight, site's running funky so I'm not going to try responding to posts as they didn't go through before. Glad to see everyone doing well!

Calories borderline, totally overate today, I attempted to moderate food and ended up eating all of it.

Exercise awesome. I guess all my overeating fueled me well as I rode for the longest yet! I burned off my binge if I trust the calories burned (think it's over-exaggerated).

I'm thinking on the 5 things to focus on, I think it would be good for me. I wish Fitbit steps could translate bike pedals, it's my favorite exercise and I don't take a lot of steps. I've improved with eating more I'm just really hungry now. Makes no sense that eating more is making me hungrier. I think it's because I had my basic foods figured out and now I'm thinking about what to add to my meals and my eyes are bigger than my stomach. I definitely am still not in the mindset where I can moderate, I hope to get to that point eventually.
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

@Wishusdonna - What a great day! And thank you for that lovely post!
    Oh, and I found your time to yourself inspiring (Wild on Netflix plus knitting). Knitting is on my list of things to learn... 🧶

Thanks @AustinRuadhain! Actually, Wild reminded me a bit of some of the step challenges on the group, when we have those trail pictures posted featuring scenic routes in the US. Fair to say trekking the Pacific Crest Trail looks very different to the sorts of walks I like to do, which tend to be from this book, Northamptonshire Pocket Pub Walks. All on my doorstep, between 3 and 9 miles, no rattlesnakes, and start and finish in a lovely British country pub!

1. Time - got me a nap in the afternoon.
    2. Exercise - managed to hit 26 active minutes and it triggered an actual exercise mark in Fitbit. 10191 steps.
    3. yes - 9 drinks hit!
    4. Trigger food - alcohol-free cider and coke at the bar.
    5. Yays - primarily first gig back, even though the bar was cold and I felt sick.

Oh, and calories under too.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Steps
    10/6 - 15,062
    10/7 - 9,990
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday October 1

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    water over
    Steps 15041
    Exercise: walking and weights
    Tracked everything today

Great day especially the tracking everything!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Oct 3 - steps 11,143

Calories: on par
    Water: prob a bit under
    Exercise: got in the treadmill for the first time since spring. Getting a little chilly out side. Updated to treadmill is I watch amazon prime while I’m on there. Lol.
  • Kres567
    Options
    fleetwood1 wrote: »
    Username: Fleetwood1
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 257.4
    Today's Weight: 254.4

My goal this month is to get below 250. I have been inconsistent the last couple of months but look forward to October. Fall is beautiful in MN where I live. I made apple crisp this last week and made sure I watched my portion. However, more enjoyable is hiking in the state parks and trails.

Nice loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Tuesday Check-In
    Steps 17,167
    Calories: under I think (homemade is hard to track)
    Carbs: over
    Water: under
    Exercise: bike 30 min, walk 30 min

Wednesday Goals
    -get in a morning workout
    -stick to my calorie budget.

I'm back to work at the chocolate store for the first time since Feb. If I try to abstain and have one piece I know I'll throw in the towel so I'm logging my food for the entire day and allowing myself what will fit in my budget. I'm also packing some healthy snacks which should help. Fingers crossed

Good luck. You are back to your legendary steps!! So happy to have you back!
  • Kres567
    Options
    2-Oct Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight:203.8
    Todays Weight: 204.2

Well, my weight was down on Monday but then I decided to begin a whole new workout routine and every muscle in my body is sore. Next week!! :)

Steps for 10/1: 8549

Muscle weight is a good gain in my books!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunshineplace
    Thursday
    Week 1
    PW 158.4
    CW 157.2

I am thrilled. Was not expecting a loss. I guess even though I wasn’t paying attention and tracking etc that some good old habits that are ingrained helped me through this week.

AMAZING!!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Thursday Check-in:
    Calories: under, net carbs 18 grams
    Water: over
    Exercise: 30 minutes of 21-Day Fix (my body is hurting!! :D )

Hi everyone! Today was super busy with work and I'm exhausted from this new exercise lifestyle I'm trying to do. I've completed 4 days of the 21-Day Fix and I'm super proud of myself. I get my new treadmill next week and I plan to use that and the videos and really try to get this weight off! Plus, I'm tracking my macros super strict and trying to learn what really works best for me.

Steps for 10/2- 9303

Great job with the 21 Day fix!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: friday
    Previous weight: 211.4
    Current weight: 210.4

I’m hoping this loss is realistic with some of the choices I made this week - working out 3x, better carb choices, far less sugar. I came home sick from work yesterday - just a head cold - so didn’t eat much yesterday. I’m hoping the loss isn’t just that but will continue what I’m doing anyway.
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Frisday 10/4 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.4
    Todays Weight: 205

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under?Slightly under
    Macro/micros : sugar high
    Steps : 7643
    Exercise: arm weights

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal ✔️
    Stay hydrated✔️
    Make self care a priority
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone✔️

Yep, as I figured..the scale was not nice. My husband was a doll, though, and just reminded me what a stressful week I have had at work and that my body always does this when I get stressed out. Hoping this next 7 days is better!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in. 205
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in

Thursday Check-In
    Calories: over (but was way under on Wed, so hopefully the week will balance out), all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on target
    Exercise: outdoor walk (49 min); platform stepping (46 min)
    5 for 90
    Make time for yourself: Meditation session completed DONE
    Exercise 30 minutes a day: DONE
    Hydrate: Got in more than 64 oz DONE
    Give up a trigger food: Hmm... skipped eating the M&Ms my husband put on the table DONE
    Thankful for: happy pain-free knees! my adorable husband! my hilarious son (who jump scared me this morning when I went to wake him up!)

Step Challenge: Met Goal (13,611) (was aiming for 7500)

Friday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: on target, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: platform stepping, outdoor walk or gardening
    Steps (Challenge Goal): 7500
    Work my 5 for 90 list
  • Kres567
    Options
    mrmcgrath wrote: »
    Frisday 10/4 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.4
    Todays Weight: 205

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under?Slightly under
    Macro/micros : sugar high
    Steps : 7643
    Exercise: arm weights

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal ✔️
    Stay hydrated✔️
    Make self care a priority
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone✔️

Yep, as I figured..the scale was not nice. My husband was a doll, though, and just reminded me what a stressful week I have had at work and that my body always does this when I get stressed out. Hoping this next 7 days is better!

Yep - sounds familiar! Hope you can relax this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.