Options
    Steps oct 4: 11000.
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in:
    Calories are under
    Water is under
    Steps minimal (will give a balance at the end of the week)

Funny when you go back to foods, you had put aside or eat too much how your body reacts and lets you know in no uncertain terms that it does not like it. Does that mean that I ignored all the signals before, or my body was just used to the intake of unhealthy foods?
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in:
    Calories are under
    Water is under
    Steps minimal (will give a balance at the end of the week)

Funny when you go back to foods, you had put aside or eat too much how your body reacts and lets you know in no uncertain terms that it does not like it. Does that mean that I ignored all the signals before, or my body was just used to the intake of unhealthy foods?

That happens to me - my heart races and I feel so lethargic. I think our bodies got used to the crap. It’s a really good reminder of what to continue avoiding or minimizing
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in week: 1 (04Oct2019)
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 204.3
    Current Weight 204.1
    Steps: 15,700 (over)

5 for 90:
    Make time for yourself: spending time at the house at the coast, cleaning (yes, it's a treat!)
    Exercise 30 minutes a day: 2 sessions as I was able to get them around other things, both more than 30 min
    Hydrate: on target
    Give up a trigger food behavior: mindless fridge opening
    Thankful for: cooling weather

Remember the good, be the good, encourage others on their journey

.2 lost -I'll take it! I feel like effort and eating should have made this a better loss week but I'm not going to over analyze it, it just is.

My ankles are puffed up, three hour drive Thursday night after a long day and a catered lunch - ugh. I would hope it's better by Tuesday when I am back and will weigh, but who knows. Here with family and meals planned out; my goal is to choose wisely for sodium and calories. I think I'm too tired to think about it too much - just go forth and be sane and wise in choices, Maria.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Here is my list for the 5 for 90 challenge.

1. Track I'm counting this as me time because I usually take my phone, sit on the porch if the weather is nice and enjoy the sunshine while my dog naps beside me. If it's a really nice day I might even squeeze in a few rounds of Candy Crush

2. Step Goal I'm aiming to meet my 15k step goal every day (except for yesterday. Woke up with a head cold and spent a good part of the day curled up in a blanket)

3. Carbs I'd like to keep my net carbs under 60 for the next 90 days. I eat low carb most days to keep my blood sugar in check but have never been consistent with it. I'm interested to see what my bloodwork will look if I'm consistent.

4. Sleep My trigger is not a food, it's fatigue. When I'm tired I crave sugar, don't feel like moving and don't feel like prepping food so I grab what's convenient. I'm going to focus on getting 8.5 hours per night

5. Declutter and Purge I'm thankful for too many things to list so for this one I'm going to purge or declutter one area everyday. I figure this fits because my kids will be extremely thankful if they don't have to do it after I croak

• hinemoa2088
    hinemoa2088 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Steps for 10/04: 11,526
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

@hinemoa2088, your steps have been awesome!! Keep it up! :)

@Jactop, great 5 for 90! I'm a Candy Crush girl too. ;)

@raleighgirl09, Yayyy for a loss in your weight!! B) I am sooo thankful for cooler weather too! Yesterday it was 97 degrees and today the high is going to be 79! What were your steps for 10/2?

@TrishasTime, yes I’ve done that and my body is NEVER happy with me! I have two eating events this weekend and I’m determined not to blow the progress I’ve made and more importantly end up feeling like crap because I overindulged. :/ We live and learn! <3

@its_cleo, your steps are awesome!! B)

@davors, great weight loss!! :)

@Kres567, great loss on the scale! Sorry you have a cold. Feel better! <3

Good morning!! :) I have a bridal shower brunch that I'm going to this morning and a church potluck tomorrow evening. :# My plan is to NOT derail all the hard work I've been doing this week. The scale is down and it's going to stay that way!!

Keep your eye on your goals!

u8ef97hw5ipq.jpg

• mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Saturday 10/5 checkin
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 205
    Todays Weight:

Yesterday
    Calories: over/under? Under
    Water: over/under?Slightly under
    Macro/micros :
    Steps : 4103
    Exercise: arm

5 for 90:
    Meet step goal ✔️
    Stay hydrated✔️✔️
    Make self care a priority✔️
    Meditate and or journal daily
    Encourage someone✔️✔️
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Daily Check-in

Friday Check-In
    Calories: a little under, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: over
    Exercise: platform stepping (130 min)

5 for 90
    Make time for yourself: Meditation and writing sessions completed DONE
    Exercise 30 minutes a day: DONE
    Hydrate: Got in more than 64 oz DONE
    Give up a trigger food: Did not eat any pastries etc at book club DONE
    Thankful for: great family, understanding friends, a beautiful sunny morning!

Step Challenge - 10/4: 18,786

Saturday Plans/Goals/Improvements
    Calories: on target, all healthy choices/on plan
    Water: on plan or over
    Exercise: platform stepping, outdoor walk or gardening
    Steps (Challenge Goal): 7500
    Work my 5 for 90 list
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    End of week weigh-in reminders:

Due:

@angielove88
    @KMD1214
    @Jamidi

Saturday:

@buniphuphu
    @digger61
    @hinemoa2088

Thanks!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited October 2019
    Options
    @Jactop - I love your 5 for 90 goals!
    #5 made me laugh! Earlier this year, I read a book you might appreciate the title of -- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning.
    I like your 5 for 90 goals a lot. When I set mine, I had the idea they had to be closer to the original list, but I may adjust mine some, as you have.

@TrishasTime and @Kres567 - Your conversation about making healthy food choices certainly rings a bell for me. I had someone ask me last night when I was going to quit being on a diet. I just said that this is how I eat, that I eat the foods that make me feel good, and that I know that is very different for different people. Truly, for me, a happy mouth for a minute or two is generally not worth feeling terrible afterwards!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Steps for 10/4 - 15,190

5/90 Challenge
    1. Track & Me Time ✔
    2. 30 min of exercise & Step Goal met ✔
    3. Carbs under 60 ✔
    4. Sleep 8.5 hours ✔
    5. Declutter ✔

Saturdays plan. I bought lots of veggies at the market yesterday so today I'm making some low carb meals for the freezer.
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    @hinemoa2088, your steps have been awesome!! Keep it up! :)

@Jactop, great 5 for 90! I'm a Candy Crush girl too. ;)

@raleighgirl09, Yayyy for a loss in your weight!! B) I am sooo thankful for cooler weather too! Yesterday it was 97 degrees and today the high is going to be 79! What were your steps for 10/2?

@TrishasTime, yes I’ve done that and my body is NEVER happy with me! I have two eating events this weekend and I’m determined not to blow the progress I’ve made and more importantly end up feeling like crap because I overindulged. :/ We live and learn! <3

@its_cleo, your steps are awesome!! B)

@davors, great weight loss!! :)

@Kres567, great loss on the scale! Sorry you have a cold. Feel better! <3

Good morning!! :) I have a bridal shower brunch that I'm going to this morning and a church potluck tomorrow evening. :# My plan is to NOT derail all the hard work I've been doing this week. The scale is down and it's going to stay that way!!

Keep your eye on your goals!

u8ef97hw5ipq.jpg

@TeresaW1020 - I forgot to tell you my steps for Thursday 03Oct2019 - 11,301 (over)! Apologies!
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    Oh, for 02Oct2019 is 15,195
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-In
    Calorie: Under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking weights
    Steps: 10061
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: St
    Previous Weight: 220
    Today's Weight: 220
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @digger61 - Great day Friday (great steps!), and great job staying level this week!

@raleighgirl09 and @leonadixon- Wow! What a great Steps day you had!

@davors , @raleighgirl09 , @Kres567 - Congratulations to you all on the great weigh-ins!
This discussion has been closed.