WEIGHT NO MORE - OCTOBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    jlb886hzirmg.jpeg
    v9ct18tppfor.jpeg

Day Five! Come join us tmo! 77 days til the New Year! I am glad we can share things to help each other of certain trigger foods substitutes! 👍👏💃

Head on over and also share with your team!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10768217/under-construction-week-three-challenge-from-workout-warriors#latest
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @ljdanny congrats on the new grandchild. hope everybody is doing well.
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @barbb1557 do you think the nonstop hunger has to do with the time of year? I don’t know how the weather is where you live, but it’s been bordering on low 40s here in Michigan. Yesterday I did the same as you, at lunch time I was eating dinner calories!! Such a daily battle 😝
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Barbb1557
    Checking in
    My hunger finally settled down yesterday and i ate 180 calories for dinner and nothing else. I need to improve my water intake and am now counting my coffee(s) I am hooked on oatmeal with blueberries for breakfast and am starting to add either a 100 calorie pack or half a pack of natural almonds and walnuts for crunch.
    Somehow I lost .2 of a pound yesterday and feel recharged and encouraged. I will be heading out for my walk shortly and am hoping I can walk as far and as fast as I did before my dog walking week.
    Have a great day everyone!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i59t63fusc4h.jpeg
    Wednesday still due
    @Barbb1557 (I forgot to put you on the last reminder sorry)
    Thursday
    @Ljdanny
    @Nstephenson01
    Friday
    @hope002
    @cafelelia
    @lennoncpa
    @Pacsnc6
    @Sleepymom5
    @Timibotkin
    @KatAdele
    @julie8468
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I know it is only Thursday but it is never too early to start making a plan for the weekend. (excuse the cropping I can't figure out how to do it properly :D )

v6dng110kfzx.jpeg
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Really enjoying having my dad here while my Husband is home but haven’t been online much. Eating is back on track and I have been able to exercise everyday. Happy to see the scale cooperate. Looking forward to reaching my goal weight by Thanksgiving. 🤞

Have a great day everyone!!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check in for Wednesday

Food - logged & under (thanks to cold)
    Water - 1.5 l
    Exercise - rest day (thanks to cold)

Feeling better, but not over it yet. I had to cancel my training today to rest. We are taking the kids to a high school open house for my older boy, so I need to rest up to get through the evening.

@nstephenson01 - Nice loss! You can totally get to goal by Thanksgiving!

@sleepymom5 - I am glad that the doctor told you that you would get better. PT gets so tiresome I know, but you have to keep at it. I am ready for a PT break myself. It was late November last year when my injury started. While I am so much better now, I still have a few days here and there where the sciatic nerve feels a bit sore. I am just down to 2 PT exercises daily and I may take a PT break in November. Will see how I feel and if the training continues to help. I just want to feel all better, and I know that you do too!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Food over a little Still in the weight loss zone
    Water drank lots today office day
    Exercise swim trainning
    Sleep awful had a protein shake after training. It was quite sugary and woke up I the night. I was also really buzzy took me ages to get to sleep

Have an early start tomorrow and a busy day. Want to go to bed so much.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw ?
    Cw 189.2

Sorry can't remember past weight
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,077 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 a mug snack is one of those cakes you make in a mug. Single serving. It's good but 400 calories, yikes!!

Baby came yesterday afternoon, very exciting time. She's adorable. Can't wait for her to come home. I'm enjoying a peaceful night to myself.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @nstephenson01 I am glad that you are enjoying your Dad's visit and that your husband is home! Nice job being able to stay on track with eating and exercising with everyone there. Enjoy!
    @Cafelelia Hope you were able to rest up and get to the open house. Colds really can knock you out! Thanks for the encouraging word about the PT. I just need to be patient and do what I need to do. I know it takes time, I just want to feel better lol!
    @ljdanny Congratualtions Grandma!! Enjoy the peaceful night, she will be there before you know it! xoxo . I can't believe those mug cake has so many calories! I would have thought it would be at least half of that!
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    pacsnc6
    Friday weigh in
    pw 164.4
    cw 162.2
  • sleepymom5
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Check in for Thursday
    Food - logged & under
    Water - 56 oz
    Exercise - 30 min walk
    Steps 7,004

I am so close to onderland! I think I would be there but I haven't really been back to normal with pooping (or sleeping) since I have been back. This is the lowest I have been since August. I was just looking over my weight chart and I actually didn't do too bad this summer until August. I thought I blew it the whole entire summer. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it actually makes me feel like I can get the summer under control. I know what happened in August. My brother visited. Hmmm.....Have to run, Daisy has the groomer this morning. She is so fluffy you can barely see her eyes. Other than that, I have so much to do around the house but I plan to start on my stationary bike. Now besides my left hip, my right knee is killing me! I am going to just do the bike. I don't know what this knee is about but it has woken me up the last 3 nights.

Weekend-I already have my plan. I am going to a sunflower festival and to lunch with friends. I am not going to exercise before, I think we will do a lot of walking. I know what I am going to order for lunch. That is all that is going on this weekend. Otherwise I plan to eat what I normally do. I need to stop today and get some more stuff for salads.
    Remember to make your weekend plans! It makes things a little easier if you have a plan!

@pacsnc6 Awesome loss!! Hope things are going well
  • pacsnc6
    Options
    I am thrilled with that drop - 2 pounds!

Went to the state fair with my daughter yesterday. We walked around the whole area stopping to eat only twice - lunch was shrimp and scallops and later we shared some funnel cake - mmmm my favorite fair food! I can't believe I rode the "tallest ferris wheel ever there" at 150 ft high and then rode the swings too. Fun day with her taking a mental health day off from teaching.
This discussion has been closed.