tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Check in for Friday
    Food - logged & under
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - 30 min bike, 30 min PT exercises
    Steps 5,257

Good day yesterday. The scale said 199 this am! Now to keep myself in onderland . Heading out in a little bit so I have to go. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Great job! Keep it up!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5

Thanks for the tips and encouragement. You're right, I do need to focus on how far I've already come and not how far I have to go. (I've been told that before and do know I need to do this)😁

I'm stronger and healthier than I was before I started. I'm wearing some smaller clothes.

I'm going to start focusing on just one day at a time.

If I can't figure out the podcasts, I"ll find someone who knows how to do it to help me.

Feeling more positive today!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @nstephen01 mentioned you want to hit your goal by thanksgiving. I have decided to join you. My weight is creeping back up. I am giving myself 5 weeks to lose 7 pounds. Starting today.
    v1xlpi8x41s4.jpeg
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:3
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:173.7
    Current weight:175.8
    +2.1
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Food IF - I did a 24 hours fast
    Exercise 45 minutes walk, 75 min hot yoga
    Steps 10,150
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    u5u2251hobm0.jpeg

Friday Check in
    Food - Logged & on track (had a few cookies, cause well, Friday)
    Exercise - 50 minute walk
    Water - 2 l

I am finally over my cold! It is my birthday tomorrow, so my husband is giving me a break from hockey stuff, and I was able to sleep in this morning (well until 8:30 am, which is really late for me!). Also treated myself to a mani & pedi, which was really nice. I will likely have two meals out for my birthday, one tonight and one tomorrow night. I have a plan for both meals and we are going to restaurants that have lots of healthy options.

@Barbb1557 - Family issues are tough, and you did great just to show up, participate and be positive. Congratulations on staying focused on the positive afterwards and today! That is one of the keys to success! Sending you a big hug!

@sleepymom5 - Omg onderland! Congratulations and you’ve got this!! Daisy is adorable! I would like a makeover like that too!

@Zumba_Luvah - Amazing!! Congratulations! Whatever you are doing, keep doing it!

@tryingagain5 - You can do this and glad that you are feeling more positive today!

@Mrsbell8well - Oh, I have missed your chart! Maintenance is also a journey and you’ve got this!

@kristen11872 - Hang in there, and don’t get discouraged. Hope that you have a great day!

@hope002 - Great day yesterday! The hot yoga must have been amazing! I have done a few 24 hour fasts, and much to my surprise, they were not that hard and I felt amazing afterwards. Hope that you had a good experience with it!

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    As part of our theme of addressing overeating this month, an article link and chart are below on maintaining motivation.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/g18211672/weight-loss-motivation/

5v6d3hactc5n.jpeg
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Ihp2015
    Saturday
    PW 222.8
    CW 222.4
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Check in for Friday
    Food - logged & under
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - 30 min bike, 30 min PT exercises
    Steps 5,257

Good day yesterday. The scale said 199 this am! Now to keep myself in onderland . Heading out in a little bit so I have to go. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Welcome to onderland Pam!!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @nstephen01 mentioned you want to hit your goal by thanksgiving. I have decided to join you. My weight is creeping back up. I am giving myself 5 weeks to lose 7 pounds. Starting today.
    v1xlpi8x41s4.jpeg

I have 7 pounds to lose also! Let's do this @mrsbell8well!!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Saturday 10/19 check in
    Food: logged and under
    Exercise: 20 minutes low intensity
    Water:48 oz

The cold I have kicked my butt today. Coughing, not at all hungry, (had to force myself to eat today), just all around tired. Slept 10 hours last night, napped almost 2 hours this afternoon and plan on going to bed early tonight.

My lower back is still causing me issues. Seemed worse today, possibly because I didn't move too much.

Managed to do some laundry and get groceries but that was the extent of my activity for the day, other than my 20 minutes exercise earlier in the day.

Physical health not so good today but emotional health better. I looked up some motivational quotes and took screenshots of them. I'm going to look at them everyday. I also have some pictures of me when I was at my heaviest and my lowest weight and plan on looking at them everyday as well.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
    @Barbb1557 I am glad you were able to spend time with your beautiful little granddaughter. I hope in time her mother can be a little more welcoming. I think it is great that you went even though you knew it would be uncomfortable. Do they live nearby? Can your son and granddaughter visit without her? I am glad that you declined the cake, made a stir fry and called your friend rather than emotionally eat. That is awesome! Hugs! Now about this pumpkin spice coffee...Do you actually use pumpkin spice?
    @Zumba_Luvah WTG!! Awesome loss!! What have you been doing differently?
    @tryingagain5 Yes, one day at a time! Look for positives too! I like the idea of the motivational quotes and the pictures. Those are great ways to stay motivated! You are doing great! What kind of phone do you have? I will try to help with the pod cast . I have had a cold since Denver and it really does knock you out! Just listen to your body and rest. Can you do any stretching for your back? I know when I don't do my PT stretching I can feel it.
    @Mrsbell8well You got this girl!! 7lbs is nothing for you!!
    @kirsten11872 It seems like you have been back working out but not as consistent as usual. Are you still doing WW and IF? I need to see your kick butt elliptical workouts to motivate me! Lol! I do think of you every time I see one.
    @hope002 I need more info than that! Lol! A 24 hour fast AND 75 min hot yoga AND a 45 min walk? How did that go? Were you dragging? Very impressive day there my friend!
    @Cafelelia Wow! Thanksgiving AND your birthday in such a short amount of time! Happy Birthday! Enjoy the dining out, the pampering and the extra rest! You deserve it!
    @ihp2015 Nice loss! Hows it going busy lady?
    @nstephenson01 I still have trouble with being sure when +2 is. Sometimes I don't think I am there just to feel stuffed later and sometimes I feel like I eat a lot and it doesn't register. Maybe sometimes we are just need more fuel than other times? Maybe because it is your TOM you may need a little more? Idk, just a thought. I am glad that you had a nice visit with your father. Hope he is home safely by now. I also am pretty sure the PMS isn't helping with the hubs Lol! I bet he won't be as irritating in a few days Lol! Will he be home for a big stretch now?
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,462 Member
    Options
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Food on plan
    Water lots
    Exercise hiit session 4 mile run
    Sleep late to bed but got a lie in

I have been reading Roar by stacy sims. It is about aligning athletic training and diet to female physiology. It has explained so many things. As much as I love corienne I think her tough love stance isn't always helpful as there are underlying physical causes for certain things. That is not to give excuses not to change but if you understand the causes change can be smoother.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 198.6
    Cw- 194.2

OMG I am shocked with how much I lost. 4.4!! I'm not sure what I'm doing that's different than my previous attempts but whatever I'm doing im going to keep doing it!

Great job! Definitely keep doing what you're doing!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    Thanks! I looked at the quotes/pictures several times yesterday and already this morning. I'm sure that's going to help. I figured out how to do a collage on my phone so it's 3 pics side by side.(2 from my highest weight and 1 from my lowest) If I can figure out how to post them here, I"ll do that sometime.

My phone is a Samsung J3V. I did check YouTube yesterday and found several videos of Phit and Phat but most were an hour long. I"ll have to watch/listen to them when I have don't have anything else going on. Is it normal for a podcast to be that long?

I've definitely been getting a lot of rest this weekend. Feeling a little better this morning. Not great but at least a little.

Yes, thanks for the advice on stretching for my back. I did some yesterday and I think it helped a little. I plan on doing some more stretching today to see if it will help some more. I need to remember to do some stretching everyday.

I hope your cold is getting better. Keep up with your stretching exercises too!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 The only thing that I'm doing different this time around, is I'm not doing a vigorous exercise 3 or 4 times a week. Normally when I try to lose weight I cut down on amount of calories I eat and I'll do zumba or tae bo 2 to 4 times a week. This time all I have been doing is cutting down on calories. I mean I'm moving around plenty, with cleaning every day and playing with the kids. My usual is between 12,000 steps and 15,000 steps.
This discussion has been closed.