Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - OCTOBER CHAT

Replies

• amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 3
    Pw- 145
    Cw- 142

Apologies if my pw is wrong. I was so traumatised I blocjedcout in my memory. What you have in your spreadsheet is correct.

Only 2 days k. The new plan and I have lost some. I am not hungry and feeling more energetic.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    7vkf0kpj3r82.png
    Awesome goals to being us into the NEW year!

Day two! To make time for myself I enjoy doing Barre and also insight timer app. Barre is a great workout and also to clear my head love the app!

Please share at the community. 👏💫⭐️
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    l9uth4cjf587.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians!

Yesterday was a good day. Lots of prep for yesterday but kept on track with food and water. We are already cooking this morning, and will have our feast around 5 pm. I made a lovely apple cake (not low cal but not bad either), and will post photos later when I glaze it.

@jedaschultz - Congratulations on that amazing loss!!

@phoebe112476 - A new weight decade!! I knew that you would get there! Congratulations!!

@amsandos - Amazing loss!! Your new plan is working! Your pw was 144 btw so still an amazing loss!

@tryingagain5 - I like how you did a whole week summary, so you can see in one spot how you did. You can do this!

@sleepymom5 - Thank you for the Thanksgiving tips. Today is our big meal day and I plan to stay on track regardless.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,468 Member
    Sunday 10/13 check in
    Food: didn't log but on track
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: Nothing and steps were embarrassing...

I just was so tired yesterday I did nothing but read. Today I am still tired but no excuses, I need to get myself moving today. My son is having car trouble and has an interview after work today. I am waiting to hear from him if I am picking him up at lunch time and he is going to take my car or if I will pick him up after work for an interview. Either works for me but I need to know what is going on before I get too involved in anything here. Hope everyone has a great day!

@tryingagain5 I am going to join you with more fruit and veggies this week. What an awesome goal! I think it is important to keep track like you do as it is data that you can work on. Do you make a plan each day or just plan as you go along?
    @amsandos Nice loss!! Sounds like you are in a good place! Let's keep it going!
    @phoebe112476 Hooray!! You are in the 150s!! I also love the new profile pic!
    @jedaschultz Awesome loss! Let's get to Onderland next week. We are both almost there! I am glad WW is giving you the structure you need!
    @Cafelelia Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy!
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Barbb1557
    Checking in
    Gained the .2 I lost the previous day. I am really hungry from the prednisone but trying to only eat low cal healthy foods. The little dog I am dog sitting was very independent and strong willed yesterday and pulled my back during our 50 minute walk. It hurts today but will get better. I see my trainer tomorrow and hope we can do a good workout.
    Have a great night everyone!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @sleepymom5

I don't have a specific plan to eat this fruit or that veggie. Kind of just as I go along and whatever sounds good to me. Most of my fruit/veggies are eaten in the evening, occasionally In the morning after work and before I go to bed.

We can do it!

• amytriesww
    amytriesww Posts: 91 Member
    Monday Check In
    Food: On track!
    Water: A gallon
    Exercise: 80 flights of stairs
    Steps:11,668

Pretty uneventful day! Got my workout in early and then spent the rest of the day on school work. I did buy a half gallon canister this past weekend and it really kept me on track for water today.

@cafelelia Your Thanksgiving spread looks amazing! It's making me long for our holiday next month!

@sleepymom5 So glad you're back! I hope you had a great time!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 431 Member
    @sleepymom5 yes I was able to get in touch with my friend. We haven't gotten together to go for a walk or anything yet but we have been chatting a lot and that is helping! We have plans for this coming Friday though.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Ugh. I did great today until I got home and ate a bunch of carbs.
  • sleepymom5
    @Barbb1557 Hope your back is feeling better! I would mention it to the trainer before you workout. I am glad you are using low cal food to satisfy the hunger with the prednisone. How long will you be on it?
    @lennoncpa Hows it going? Were you able to get through your hunger?
    @tryingagain5 I am not doing well with not planning. I had an apple down as a snack and never ate it. I am thinking I may have to plan them in with my meals. Hmmm...
    @Cafelelia Your Thanksgiving dinner looks so delicious! It is nice you have so many healthy options AND went for a walk as well! What a perfect day! I don't know how well our elections would go if we did them on Thanksgiving Lol! I am not sure anyone would go. Sounds like you had such a nice day!
    @amytriesww Uneventful but awesome day for you! Look at that exercise-80 flights of stairs! Also fantastic idea for the water!
    @Zumba_Luvah That is awesome! Just to have some one to talk to helps too. After you get together Friday, hopefully you guys can start getting into a routine with it.
    @GingerPwr That happens to all of us. Just get right back on track! I know you can do this!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    @sleepymom5

Sounds like you might have to. Not sure how you could plan an apple in a meal except maybe with pork chops or possibly with breakfast sausage or cut up on a salad. Just checked Google, other suggestions in cold or hot cereal, in yogurt, with French toast or on a sandwich or with peanut butter for a snack.

Guess I have more suggestions than I thought. Thanks, Google!😁
  • sleepymom5
    Monday Check In
    Food: logged and under
    Water: 88 oz
    Exercise: 30 min walk
    Steps: 5,016

Good day yesterday. I was dragging but made myself go for a walk. Today I still feel really tired. I keep waking up in the middle of the night and not falling back to sleep for a few hours. Then I end up sleeping late. I usually have no trouble sleeping. Today I don't have a car, my son needed mine. I hope to get a lot done around the house that I have been neglecting since I have been home. Tomorrow I have the appointment with the sports medicine doctor. I hope I get some answers from him. I used to work with him when I worked at Villanova. He is the doctor for all of their sports teams. That can be good or bad though. He is used to working with young athletes. I am sure he will be honest with me though. I also can't get out of the thinking that if I wasn't so heavy, either I wouldn't have this hip problem or it would be easier to treat. Nothing I can really do about that now but continue what I have been doing. Sometimes I feel like it is my fault for being fat all these years and I don't deserve treatment. Idk, it is weird. I guess that is the fat girl thinking coming through...Oh well...Happy Tuesday!

@tryingagain5 Those are great tips! Thanks! I think I am going to put it in my yogurt!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    TODAY IS DAY 3 OF THE UNDER CONSTRUCTION CHALLENGE
    TELL US ABOUT THE EXERCISE THAT GETS YOU JUMPIN...JIVEIN..AND WAILIN..COME ON FOLKS
    LET'S GET DOWN TO IT...
    NOT GET OUT THERE
    POST IT HERE IN THE TEAM THREAD AND ON THE UNDER CONSTRUCTION PAGE.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10768217/under-construction-week-three-challenge-from-workout-warriors#latest
This discussion has been closed.