Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Monday check in

Food - logged and on track
    Exercise - 35 minute walk
    Water 2 l

Was very happy to stick to plan for the holiday yesterday. I am also happy to be back to the routine today too. Physio is tomorrow. My leg is not perfect but it is feeling quite a bit better.

@phoebe112476 - Congratulations on the new weight decade! I knew that you would get there!

@holmesp603 - I think that you meant to post on the Workout Warriors thread, but I just have to say that your dedication, weight loss and honesty is impressive. Don’t give in to the self sabotage! You can do this!!

@sleepymom5 - Keep us posted on what your doctor says. Fingers crossed that he can figure it out.

@GingerPwr - Oh those carbs. As the weather gets colder, I find myself craving them sometimes and with no running, I cannot really justify any extra. Today is a new day and you can get back on track

@tryingain5 - Hope that everything is one with the furnace and that you don’t need an entire new one. These things always seem to happen when it is getting colder (and air conditioners break down in summer).
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Barbb1557
    Checking in
    Yesterday went ok, but it took all I had not to go to Wal-Mart and buy pretzels. I still owe my friend a bag of Pepperidge farms cheddar fish but I knew if I went there I would make poor choices. I get weighed tomorrow and do not know what it will be. I also weigh in on Thursday night at my pre diabetes class. They focus on fat and calories, not carbs and sugar.
    I walked my friend's dog for the last time this morning for 30 minutes then I met with my trainer. We worked on core and legs which I need. Carrying my suitcase and stuff was not the best thing for my back. I am really surprised the prednisone is not doing a lot for my back pain. I am on a taper for 12 days. I am really hungry, but I am able to fall asleep. Trade offs.
    It's good to be home, my cat missed me.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 10/15 check in

Food: logged and on track
    Exercise: 30 minutes session at the gym with my trainer
    Water: 56 oz

@Cafelelia I haven't heard back from the furnace guys yet but I know the tech was going to talk with the service manager and they were going to decide what would be best. It may be a few days or a week before I hear back from them. I've used this company many times and trust them so I"ll go with what they end up recommending.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    84025ekzne44.jpeg
    Wednesday
    GingerPwr
    tryingagain5
    Thursday
    Ljdanny
    Nstephenson01
    Friday
    hope002
    cafelelia
    lennoncpa
    Pacsnc6
    Sleepymom5
    Timibotkin
    KatAdele
    julie8468
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @Cafelelia

Thanks. That's why I started posting it that way. Now, I just need to take all that information and use it to make the changes that are necessary.

Yes, I can do it. We can all do it! Whatever our personal goals are we can all meet them, it may not go exactly as we planned or it may take longer than we like but we can do it!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5
    You're welcome! Time for me to use those tips too! Have to sneak some fruits and veggies in!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day

Username GingerPwr
    PW 145
    CW 145.5

I'm amazed it's not more considering how terrible I've eaten this week. Ok. New week ahead!
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @sleepymom5

Thanks! Great job on your snack and dinner.

I had a salad and sandwich this morning after work. Now I'm headed for bed. I'll weigh in and post my weight later. Sleep first.😴
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone. I don’t know why but I seem to be more hungry than normal!! I did survive the other day after posting on this page. I can’t decide if I’m hungry because I need nutrition or just cravings
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Barbb1557
    Checking in
    @lennoncpa I am in the same mood about eating. Thank goodness there is a torrential downpour outside. I live 1/2 mile from two large grocery stores. I can generally pace my eating, but I am already eating calories reserved for dinner and it is early afternoon. Yikes!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My daily checkin for yesterday didn't save
    annoying because I am relying on my phone.

Doing ok

Wednesday check in
    Food on plan
    Water under
    Exercise ntri swim session
    Sleep 8 hrs
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Username: tryingagain5
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 196.6
    CW: 197.4
    Going the wrong way but I know what I'm doing. Just need to get my head back in it and get back on track.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in today. Have caught a cold :(
    Hope everyone is doing well
  • amytriesww
    amytriesww Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Tuesday and Wednesday Check In
    Food: On track
    Water: A gallon both days
    Exercise: 82 flights Tues. and 95 flights Wed.
    Steps: 13038 Tues. and 12000 Wed.

@barbb1557 I try to stay away from the grocery store when I'm hungry too! That's the worst time to shop. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with the medication. I'll be thinking about you and hoping your pain lessens.

@cafelelia Great job sticking to plan on the holiday! Social gatherings are the hardest to stay on track. Honestly, if you can stay on track during a get together, you can do anything! lol

@sleepymom5 I hope your appointment went well and you're able to get some kind of hip relief soon.
This discussion has been closed.