Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEIGHT NO MORE - OCTOBER CHAT

Replies

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Monday check in
    Logged and stayed within my calorie limit(I'm going by the calories set by my trainer)

Worked with the trainer at the gym, 30 minutes, another intense workout with him.
    He is a great encourager and motivator.

Water: 64 oz
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Good news-I got everything done at the shore that I wanted to. Bad news-I ate a bunch of crap that I should have been throwing out. It would have been such a good day too. Ugh!
    I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. Back at it tomorrow. Not that I am going to do anything tonight, I am exhausted, I am going to bed. Another busy day tomorrow putting away all the stuff I brought home and running MK to her doctor's appointments. I was going to go right back to the shore after dropping MK off at school but I am going to stay here and just go to the shore for the day. I have PT at 4pm and I just have to clean my bathroom at the shore and put my bike in the car so no need for me to be there all day .

Oh well...Have a good night everyone!

@nstephenson01 Nice day! Perfect ending to September! Hope October started just as good!
    @Cafelelia Oh no! Not you too! Hope both of you are feeling better soon. I am leaving Saturday. I don't have a plan AND we haven't even planned what we are doing yet. I have been so busy during the day then at night I am exhausted. Hope tomorrow night we can start planning. We usually have everything planned by now!
    @amsandos Lol! So did you go for your run? I got the impression that you didn't want to :D You have been doing great, even with all the temptations! Hopefully you had another great day and you can make that crown and wear it proudly!
    @ljdanny I was thinking of you and the baby since I knew she is due in October! I hope you start feeling well soon. So much is going around and it seems so early. Awesome goals for October!
    @tryingagain5 Awesome day and Amazing workout! Great way to end September.
  • sleepymom5
    ctw9azdsbqp0.jpeg
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @Barbb1557
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    Thursday's Weigh Ins
    @Ljdanny
    @nstephenson01
    Late Weigh In
    @twyla77
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    daily checkin tuesday
    food on plan excpet for 1 cheese toastie
    water on plan
    exercise 3.5 mile interval session(run)
    sleep 6-7hrs

I am pms-ing hard. You may have guessed from my last post. :D

@sleepymom5 I went to the gym and listened to a funny adult podcast.

I resisted the cake! I got so close to getting my crown but my daughter who usually loves crafts flat refused to make me one. The OH made her a cheese toastie which she didn't want to eat so I did. Today cake is on my plan and my colleague has made a lovely home made one with chocolate orange segements. on reflection I don't really like shop bought cakes that much they are sugary and synthetic. Homemade is much better.
  • sleepymom5
    daily checkin Tuesday
    food not logged and over
    water over 80 oz
    exercise 30 min bike ride and PT
    steps 10,291

As I said last night, it would have been a great day if I didn't eat junk during the day. I am not getting into it. I am never going to meet my goals if I continue to give in to myself.

Today I have a lot of running around with MK and I also have all the stuff I brought home from the shore away. It is going to be hot here and of course our pool is already covered for the winter. If I don't get a chance before I leave for MK, I think I am going to walk at the mall. It will be nice and cool. I don't really have time to do much between her appointments and both surround the mall so it may be the easiest option. Hope everyone has a great day!

@amsandos Nice day yesterday. You know, you are right, home made is so much better. I also find some things I think are going to be so yummy are not as good as I remember. I am glad you saved the homemade one to be in your plan today.
    @Barbb1557 Awesome loss and great day yesterday! Your situation on Saturday is one of the problems I have. I like that you have a plan for the restaurant. Maybe bring something for you to snack on at your friends house? Make it healthy and something you would actually want to eat.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Tuesday check in
    Food - logged & on target
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 30 minute exercise bike

Both me and my little guy are still not great today. I am going to take a rest day and will check in with everyone later. Have not forgotten our challenges & will post a list later today.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    LAST 90 DAYS

The moderators have put together an extended challenge for the last 90 days of the year. Being the last 90 can be difficult, with EVERYTHING that is going on - these 5 steps are designed to keep you centered during the chaos.

Check out the new EP Moderators' Challenge. Five little things you do EVERY DAY for the last 90 days of the year. You can adapt the list for yourself, but they should be five attainable things that if you do them every day for the rest of the year, you will hit the New Year as a new you already.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10766872/5-for-90-the-last-90-days-of-2019#latest
  • tryingagain5
    Check in for Tuesday 10/1

Food: on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 minutes at home. Would normally be intense at the gym but having car issues and had to deal with that.

Doing fairly well with fruits and veggies so far. Now just to keep it up!😁
  • tryingagain5
    Weigh in for Wednesday

Username: tryingagain5
    Week: 1 (10/2)
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 195.8 (9/25)
    Current weight: 195.8 (10/2)
  • sleepymom5
    @Cafelelia Good idea to rest today. Hope you both are feeling better soon! Hugs!
    @hope002 What a beautiful picture! You have snow too! Where do you live?
    @tryingagain5 Maintaining isn't bad. Keep doing what you are doing and you will have a drop next week!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Wasn't able to log in this morning for some reason so late checking in...

Yesterday began well enough but I got super irritated at night for a number of reasons. I stopped my fast on the IF app thinking I would eat something more. I don't know how but somehow I convinced myself... its only day 2 of my streak... get yourself together girl LOL Not the best night but somehow I persevered AND I figured out you can modify a fast on the app for those times you think you're going to falter and yet don't. One day at a time!!

Food: Pre-logged, ate as planned for the most part; Began IF 30 minutes late
    Water: Good
    Exercise & steps: 3.5 mile hike; 14,121 steps
    Self care: went to bed on time and slept well; also read some during the day

Hubby and his crew made it safe to South Dakota. I worry so much while the guys are on the road.

Will catch up on posts tonight. Hoping everyone is having a good week so far
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    @hope002 What a beautiful picture! You have snow too! Where do you live?

Calgary, AB Canada

• sleepymom5
    @lennoncpa Sounds like you did great at the dinner last night. Another trip! Sounds fun! Enjoy!
    @nstephenson01 I am having trouble getting on the main page. It's been over a day now. Here and there I can get on but mostly not. I am glad you got yourself together and was only 30min behind on the fast. It isn't what you planned but at least you didn't give up for the night. Looks like you had a good day. I am happy to hear your husband and crew made it to there next job. I am glad they travel together at least.
  • sleepymom5
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Wednesday check in:
    Log my meals, even if I’m over on calories - check
    Keep up with my exercise schedule and add distance on my runs - ran 3 miles
    Find and practice three alternate ways of dealing with stress besides eating - took the dogs for a walk
    Limit sweet treats to 4x a week, then 3x a week - measured ice cream serving tonight
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    wednesday checkin
    food on plan except overate potatos and LO left over chesse (seems to be a pattern emerging)
    water too busy teching did not drink enough
    exercise 50min swim
    sleep went to bed late again.

A mixed day by and large. I had my cake an absolutely loved it. It was perfect. I am sure I would not have enjoyed it so much if I hadn't have planned anticipated it. I am also pleased that I managed just to eat the cake and avoid my sugar urges to eat more. This is some fat girl thinking for me I eat something sugary then I have to eat more until I feel sick or run out. Fit girl thinking has a treat enjoys it moves on.

Some more fat girl thinking that I have been working on. For the last few days the last piece of carrot cake and donut have been sitting in the kitchen left over from the weekend. In the past I would have hoovered them up assuming that the reason why no-one has had them is that they are being polite. This morning however I questioned that yesterday's chocolate cake went faster than the blink of an eye. Maybe the reason is that it is on wanted. If that is the case why I am I eating other's scraps and unwanted left overs. I don't need them. What does it do to my self esteem to treat myself like that. I am not an after thought in my own life. I should put myself first.
This discussion has been closed.