WEIGHT NO MORE - NOVEMBER CHAT

Options
Beka3695
Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
edited October 2019 in Social Groups
WELCOME TO WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT ROOM

This chat room provides a place for the CHALLENGERS to meet and chat about the challenge, discuss any issues, post comments, share ideas, etc...

We are beginning the NOVEMBER Challenge - We have six (6) teams returning this month!!

Our group and team leaders for the NOVEMBER Challenge are as follows:

Our Moderators;
Greg - @Navydaddjtc (GROUP OWNER)
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @beka3695

Our Team Captains
Team Workout Warriors - @Navydaddjtc and @Fitness327wk
Team Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @teresaW1020
Team Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Team Weight No More - @sleepymom5 and @cafeleia
Team WaistAways - @terytha and @jugar
Team Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695

Our Motivators
Team Workout Warriors - @Fitness327wk
Team Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain
Team Trimstones - @angmarie28
Team Weight No More - @nstephenson01
Team WaistAways - @micki48 and @evangsimmons170
Team Shrinking Assets - open

Captain’s responsibilities include:
* Entering weights for your team into the spreadsheet.
* Be active in team discussions, encouraging and supporting the challengers as they post.
* Encourage challengers to participate in challenges and in group discussions.
* Post daily / weekly challenges and topics to promote team involvement and help keep the team engaged.
* Participate in team discussions encouraging team participation.
* Help remind challengers when they are due to post (and especially when overdue to post) weights.
* Encourage participation in the moderators challenge and in the weekly team challenges.
* Remind your challengers to enter their weights on time by tagging them or messaging them when they are pending.
* Answering any questions that may come up about challenges, weigh-ins, the spreadsheets etc.

Motivator’s Responsibilities include:
* Be active in team discussions, encouraging and supporting the challengers as they post.
* Encourage challengers to participate in challenges and in group discussions.
* Participate in team discussions encouraging team participation.
* Help remind challengers when they are due to post (and especially when overdue to post) weights.
* Encourage participation in the moderators challenge and in the weekly team challenges.
* Coordinate with your awesome team captains to see if they can use any assistance or if they have any specific tasks they feel you can assist with.

F2F-WLC CHALLENGES:
- - WEEKLY GROUP CHALLENGE (Challenges hosted by teams for the entire group)
- - MODERATOR'S CHALLENGE (Challenges hosted by the moderators of the group)
- - INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES (Challenges within teams themselves)

Team Weekly challenges will be announced in later communications

(Note:The team order for challenges follows the team order in the group standing sheet on the spreadsheets)

HOW OUR CHALLENGES WORK:
We have 4 total possible challenges and NONE are mandatory. Our challengers can do none or all it's up to them. So we have...

The F2F Weekly TEAM Challenge - posted each week on Sunday in the announcements by the team who is assigned that particular week (see above for your week). This is for the F2F Group as a whole.

F2F Moderators Challenge/Topic of the week - This challenge is provided each week in the announcements area. One of the moderators will either provide a challenge that will involve anything fitness, health, and nutrition.

Individual Team challenges - these are challenge done within your own team. You can chose daily, weekly, or monthly challenges (weekly seems to work best). You can make this whatever you wish as long as it's health and fitness related.

Note: If for some reason your team is unable to provide the weekly challenge please let me know ahead of time so another team can take your place or so I can provide the challenge.

Good Luck Teams: Please let us know if there is anything wrong or if you notice something that needs to be fixed or modified. Everything seems ready to go for NOVEMBER. Registrations are almost done and we have quite a few new challengers. Make sure you are going into your new team threads to welcome anyone who has started posting. Let’s make our newbies feel welcome and show them some F2F love!!

THANKS, YOUR MODS

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    y3twws5cifsa.jpeg
    I ask that you please check in daily or more if you please. But minimally daily. Many of us here check in with the following format.

Check in for: Thursday
    Logged food: yes, on track
    Water: 64 oz
    Steps or exercise: 10000 and 30 minutes of yoga

You can check in daily however you want really, just as long as your check in. most check in for the day before. kind of like a report. so today is sunday, my daily check in will be for what i accomplished yesterday.

So come on in and introduce yourselves. Tell us a little about yourselves and what your goals are. Lets get healthy together, "One day at a Time" Oh yea, and feel free to visit last months thread and read thru it if you'd like, it will give you a little feel of who we are. And please star this in your favorites so it is easy to get too.

Now, our way to weigh in on weigh in day:

User ID: Sleepymom5
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 201.8
    Current weight: 201.2

Please be sure to weigh in promptly. But if you can't and something comes up, just don't ignore it. Come here and explain and we will get you excused from the weigh in.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    c0m1da24gzzd.jpeg
    Please come introduce yourself and post some goals for November! I look forward to reading the introductions each month. :smile:
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I can't believe we are heading into November already! Christmas decorations are up all over the mall, so crazy! I am not ready for Christmas yet!

My name is Kirsten, I am 47 years old, been married for 20 years, have 2 sons, 19 & 15. I work full-time in the financial industry. I have been part of this challenge since it started, I think in July 2016, it has grown a lot since then. I am also a WW Lifetime member, been on WW on & off since I was 14 years old. I am currently over my WW goal, trying to get back, I attend meetings on Saturday morning. I also follow 16:8 IF and workout 5-7 days/week. I became very overweight in high school, I was never skinny, but I was not too big until I was about 17 years old. I struggled with my weight for years. I turned things around when I was 21 years old, my friend asked me to be in her wedding and I did not want to be the FAT bridesmaid. I went on a crazy diet & exercise plan, dropped a ton of weight and felt great. I do not know my highest weight, but I was around 225, not sure.

I have been able to keep most of the weight off, I have fluctuated through the years. The last few months have been a struggle. When I see my weight creeping into the 170's I begin to panic. As I hit 175, I knew I had to get back in control. I am feeling good, back on track and sticking to the plan! I seem to be able to stick to my plan throughout the holidays, I do not know why, but I do. I am hoping to be back in the 150's by the end of the year. My goal weight is around 147, but I am not rushing it, this is a lifestyle, there is no end to this journey!

Hope you all have a great November! :smiley:
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff What an amazing Mom/friend you are. And wonderful that your boss was OK with you just leaving to help out for as long as needed. We learn in many ways that life can be short - there is no guarantee. Hope the Dad and baby will be OK and that they have a support system in place.
    I am so glad you are back to give us support and encouragement too.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    0ihjqsfy6s78.png

Welcome to November Week 1!!

Wishing you all a fantastic month!!

Sunday Weigh Ins
    @amytriesww
    @twyla77

Monday Weigh Ins
    @amsandos
    @jedaschultz

Tuesday Weigh Ins
    @Phoebe112476
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING koyhduznkj87.jpgTEAMS

THE TALLIES ARE IN
    HERE IS HOW OCTOBER WEEK 5 SHOOK OUT

ey9nfmgogeas.png
    0zanqcdoxobp.png

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 29.7 POUNDS OR 0.14%!!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % WaistAways 0.44%
    INDIVIDUAL % @kx7003 4.18%
    TEAM LBS LOST WaistAways 14.8
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @kx7003 5.5

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st WaistAways 0.44%
    2nd Weight No More 0.36%
    3rd Workout Warriors 0.20%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st WaistAways 14.8
    2nd Weight No More 13.0
    3rd Workout Warriors 6.0

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE

1st @kx7003 4.18%
    2nd @reflectionofme 3.90%
    3rd @machchic 2.99%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    1st @kx7003 5.5
    2nd @reflectionofme 5.2
    3rd @machchic 5.1

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @Nstephenson01
    @matthewsfive
    @disturbed4ever13
    @raleighgirl09
    @GingerPwr
    @jedaschultz
    @Navydaddjtc
    @TheMrWobbly
    @Pamela_Sue
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNINGdaste1fkdx1y.jpgTEAMS
    THE GRAND FINALE TALLIES ARE IN
    HERE IS HOW OCTOBER GRAND FINALE SHOOK OUT

i8wloekpg1fe.png

bd5x9y57jaa3.png

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % Shrinking Assets 1.17%
    tie for 1st! Weight No More 1.17%
    INDIVIDUAL % @KathynDes 7.05%
    TEAM LBS LOST Shrinking Assets 45.4
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST @amytriesww 14.6

AS A WHOLE WE LOST 168.2 POUNDS OR 0.79%!!

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Shrinking Assets 1.17%
    1st Weight No More 1.17%
    2nd WaistAways 0.94%
    3rd Workout Warriors 0.92%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOST
    1st Shrinking Assets 45.4
    2nd Weight No More 42.6
    3rd WaistAways 31.7

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @KathynDes 7.05%
    2nd @kx7003 6.67%