TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    I get weighed a lot so I made this my new weigh in day....I think you are supposed to put last weeks weight in...I looked at other teams postings

@conniewilkins56 did you update your weigh-in day in the registration page? Your weigh-in day is decided by the day you sign up/posted. You are listed as a weigh-in for Tuesdays. I would just re-weigh on Tuesday and post your weigh in then(I bet you'll be down a bit more post-thanksgiving). I am personally unable to change your weigh-in day. Your previous weight would be the first weight you signed up with, as this will be your first official weigh-in on the team.

But you are all correct. Today begins the December challenge, and the November threads will be closed soon. All members will be posting here soon!

Welcome to all new members this month!
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Please include me all the challenges
    I hope this is where I am supposed to be as my post a few days back had no replies like the others... just making sure it displayed and didn't get lost in the magical world of the internet πŸ™„
    @brandi_84
    Please include me in the UAC
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I hope this is where I am supposed to be as my post a few days back had no replies like the others... just making sure it displayed and didn't get lost in the magical world of the internet πŸ™„
    @brani_84

@eyezbydiana I am super sorry about that! I had meant to come back and welcome you, but I had gotten sucked up by life last week, and have been trying to catch up all the best I can.

I will add you to the challenge for food/water/steps/exercise, but I need for you to select a step goal. The link for the spreadsheet is on the first page, and once I add you, you will be free to input your own numbers, but I can also update them if you need to. Please be sure to post the dates here in the check-in thread. Our weekly challenge begins on Monday! :)
  • eyezbydiana
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    No worries, holidays are always super busy lol
    I tried clicking on it but it said 9/19... is that ok?
  • cmhubbard92
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @eyezbydiana Oh! Just click on the tab up top that has the weeks date in it(12/2-12/8) that first page just has the challenges summaries, I haven't updated it in a while.
  • eyezbydiana
    Options
    @AB0215
    Can I change my weigh in day to Saturday?
  • eyezbydiana
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @eyezbydiana Oh! Just click on the tab up top that has the weeks date in it(12/2-12/8) that first page just has the challenges summaries, I haven't updated it in a while.

Oh ok, It was the link for steps on the challenge list in the spreadsheet.
    So my step goal is 9000.. after you list me than I can just go in and add it right?
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @AB0215
    Can I change my weigh in day to Saturday?

@eyezbydiana Done.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! πŸ€— I'm Ali and I've been coming to MFP since 2008...this is my third time back and have lost some weight and gained a lot of amazing friends I still talk with today. The weight has been at a standstill for over a year and I found out I have a sluggish metabolism so I have just started IF intermittent fasting and honestly I feel pretty good so far 1 week in anyway lol.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’—

I'm a mom to an amazing special teenager who I need to live as long as I can for πŸ’—πŸ€žand work as an editor/writer/illustrator for indie authors and books. I'm also an ex ballerina who danced with a company for 10 yrs so I love to dance and run and try new cardio and my weakness is in strength training. I love to laugh and encourage others so feel free to come on by anytime... I always enjoy meeting positive peeps!! Oh and I'm from Boston.... born and raised as well as a huuuuge sports fan Pats🏈 and the BruinsπŸ’› are my favs!😎🀘....music is always must with me too and I may have an addiction to coffee and emoji use..πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ˜‚....so please bare with me!

Big hugs and best of luck to you all ....we so got this amirite!πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’•πŸ‘
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Brandi. I'm 34 - for a few more days, anyway. I'm a stay-at-home/ homeschool mom. I have been trying to get back to healthier weight for quite some time now. But I seem to keep going from one end of the 180s to the other. I am determined to keep trying. My teen talked me into trying dance workouts for exercise. It has been fun, especially having a workout buddy. That is my new motivation for the month. I also love strength training.

I look forward to getting to know all of our new TBBT members and the continued support and inspiration from those that are continuing their journey here.
  • melblu42
    melblu42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello team, I am a 47 yr old teacher and mother of 3. My youngest is 18 this year and she is joining me on this weight loss journey. I have used MFP many times over the last few years to log food but this is the first time I have joined the community. I am hoping that this will be the key to long term success. As I am reading through the threads I am encouraged by the support I see and the enormous success members are having with the challenges.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Destiny from west Texas. I'm 32, a stay at home mom to 4 kids ages 9, 7, 3, and 2. I was part of TBBT in the past but my life got hectic so I needed to take a break. In January my family moved from Utah and we were renting but now we're almost settled into our new home so I feel like I can focus on my goals a little more. Since January I have gained almost 25 pounds :s I'm back to where I was when I very very first joined MFP in January of 2011! I really need to lose the weight. Please feel free to send me a friend request!

@cmhubbard92 I would like to be a part of the exercise and water challenge!

Also, does our week start on Sunday or Monday? Thanks!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Destiny from west Texas. I'm 32, a stay at home mom to 4 kids ages 9, 7, 3, and 2. I was part of TBBT in the past but my life got hectic so I needed to take a break. In January my family moved from Utah and we were renting but now we're almost settled into our new home so I feel like I can focus on my goals a little more. Since January I have gained almost 25 pounds :s I'm back to where I was when I very very first joined MFP in January of 2011! I really need to lose the weight. Please feel free to send me a friend request!

Hi @thedestar our weekly weigh-ins take place Sunday-Saturday and our food/exercise/step/water challenge runs Monday-Sunday. Welcome back to TBBT!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hi everyone! πŸ€— I'm Ali and I've been coming to MFP since 2008...this is my third time back and have lost some weight and gained a lot of amazing friends I still talk with today. The weight has been at a standstill for over a year and I found out I have a sluggish metabolism so I have just started IF intermittent fasting and honestly I feel pretty good so far 1 week in anyway lol.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’—

I'm a mom to an amazing special teenager who I need to live as long as I can for πŸ’—πŸ€žand work as an editor/writer/illustrator for indie authors and books. I'm also an ex ballerina who danced with a company for 10 yrs so I love to dance and run and try new cardio and my weakness is in strength training. I love to laugh and encourage others so feel free to come on by anytime... I always enjoy meeting positive peeps!! Oh and I'm from Boston.... born and raised as well as a huuuuge sports fan Pats🏈 and the BruinsπŸ’› are my favs!😎🀘....music is always must with me too and I may have an addiction to coffee and emoji use..πŸ€·πŸ™„πŸ˜‚....so please bare with me!

Big hugs and best of luck to you all ....we so got this amirite!πŸ€—πŸ˜ŽπŸ€˜πŸ’•πŸ‘

@Tinydancer106 welcome to TBBT! I am another Pat's fan, although I don't follow hockey, so I don't share the Bruins love there!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options

@Tinydancer106 welcome to TBBT! I am another Pat's fan, although I don't follow hockey, so I don't share the Bruins love there!

Its all good girl we can make it work lol Pats love is a good foundation!🏈😎🀘😁...and thanks so much for the welcome!!πŸ’—
  • cmhubbard92
    edited December 2019
    Options
    melblu42 wrote: Β»
    Hello team, I am a 47 yr old teacher and mother of 3. My youngest is 18 this year and she is joining me on this weight loss journey. I have used MFP many times over the last few years to log food but this is the first time I have joined the community. I am hoping that this will be the key to long term success. As I am reading through the threads I am encouraged by the support I see and the enormous success members are having with the challenges.

@melblu42 welcome to TBBT! I wish you the best while getting to know the team, and participating in this challenge! I think that having your daughter on this journey will give you even more encouragement!
  • brandi_84
    Options

@thedestar
    If you choose to participate in the optional UAC mini Challenge, it starts on Sunday.
  • brandi_84
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    @brandi_84

@eyezbydiana Absolutely!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    melblu42 wrote: Β»

@melblu42 Hi! That is awesome that you're daughter is joining you on your journey. My daughter is also working with me to get fit. We are doing workouts together and working together to cook and eat healthier, balanced meals.
This discussion has been closed.