TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Happy Monday! I have meals planned and pre-logged for the week. I filled my water bottle last night and put in the fridge for today. Now to stick with it.

@brandi_84 I hope the chilled water worked well for you! :) great job starting the week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini challenges....i hope I'm doing this right?! Lol
    12/1/19....logging at 2:53 am EST because long day and son who would not sleep 🙄😉
    Food Logged....YES
    Under.................YES
    Water 64 oz......YES
    Exercise 20 mins YES
    (Turbo jam kick boxing)

@Tinydancer106 for the mini-challenge it is:
    Tracked: yes/no
    Under: yes/no
    Exercise 20 min: yes/no

Water is only needed if you wish to join the challenges I track in spreadsheet :)

Ok gotcha sorry about that this is my first challenge ever....i appreciate your help!😉

Ps...rough night ....sick kid and that game😒
    @Tinydancer106 I hope the kiddo feels better!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92

Sorry to be a pain...is it mandatory to do this everyday and with one pass weekly... say if we have a day when we can't log? I've read so much and I just don't want to screw it up...which I probably will🙈

@Tinydancer106 For the challenge I have on the spreadsheet, you can post all days at once or on each day. I fill in what I see, when I can. There's no requirement to post your info daily-I have a tendency to post 3 or 4 days at once, because life gets hectic sometimes! And don't worry about screwing anything up! Both @brandi_84 and my challenges are for your own personal benefit, and have no impact towards the weight loss challenge! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Monday December 2nd
    Today weight 259.2 😊
    Still logging my food and water for today

@mhassan160 great loss to start the month!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @brandi_84 @cmhubbard92
    Should I tag both of you everytime I note the UAC log and the other challenges?

Sunday 12/1/19
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes, 40 min at home Zumba

Planned: yes
    Water: 70 oz
    Steps: 11,328

Sorry for all the questions.. just want to make sure I do things right

@eyezbydiana no need to tag either of us :) I go back through all the posts when I am putting info into the spreadsheet, and I don't always notice the tags anyways :) great job today(well, yesterday!)!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Mon Dec 2nd
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, 35 min The Firm Express workout DVD

Water: 72oz

Username:thedestar
    Weigh in week: Dec- week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 180
    Today's Weight: 181

:( Not off to a good start. I'm thinking that might be some lingering Thanksgiving bloat because other than that one day I was mostly on track last week. Also, is this the right format? It's what I had saved in my phone from before.

@thedestar Your format is perfectly fine! And don't stress a 1lb gain it happens to all of us! Hopefully this month brings more losses than gains for many of us! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    December 2nd , I logged my food for today but I don’t know how to calculate my homemade food, I just guessing and not within the range 😰
    Water for today: 6 cups
    No exercise

@mhassan160 I use the recipe builder, on occasion, when I doubt the entries in the MFP database. If you cook a lot at home, it can help you build a more solid diary-especially if you use the same recipe more than once! I make overnight oats, daily, and just log my portions that I have already calculated the calories :) give it a shot sometime!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Monday 12/2/19
    Logged: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no, I did shovel lots of snow, but my active watch doesn't qualify it as a workout so I must not have been that out of breath lol

Planned: yes
    Water: 68 oz
    Steps: 7200 slow day at work

@eyezbydiana how much snow have you gotten? I want to say we have ~5in but snow is still coming down until 7 or 8 this morning... It doesnt matter how in shape I get, shoveling is always a tiring workout for me! Haha. Still a great day for you!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    12/02 Monday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise : Grid class at gym and some treadmill

Other challenges:
    Steps: - 7636
    Water 101

@petrocoetsee great job as usual! I'm really hoping the good "deal" my boyfriend found on my christmas present is a treadmill. I guess I'm getting greedy, haha.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    I'm terribly sorry for all of the mass posts this morning! I wanted to respond to many of you after such a hectic day yesterday!

Because it is the beginning of the month, I am posting the missed weigh ins for Sunday and Monday today, for all of those that may have forgotten their weigh-in days! I forgot to weigh before my shower, breakfast, so I will be posting tomorrow! Hoping to at least be around last weeks weight!

Missing From Sunday:
    @asha170880
    @Dmorrison5156

Missing From Monday:
    @heaz10
    @lozenger1984
    @petrocoetsee
    @SandSea55

Weigh-In Today:
    @conniewilkins56
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Conniewilkins56
    Weigh in week #1 December 2019
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 299.0
    TW: 299.4

Not a great start but almost back to Pre Thanksgiving weight!....it’s going to be a great week...good luck everyone!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! I have meals planned and pre-logged for the week. I filled my water bottle last night and put in the fridge for today. Now to stick with it.

@brandi_84 I hope the chilled water worked well for you! :) great job starting the week!

I still only drink the 32 oz. But having a bottle filled sitting in the fridge seems to make it more likely for me to choose it over something else.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so happy you were able to find him!
    Mine runs if he ever gets out because he likes to go socialize with the neighbors.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday 1.1.19: I was still weaning off Thanksgiving mode and completely forgot what water even was.

Monday 1.2.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 60 min Zumba
    Planned but had to deviate.
    Water: 32oz
  • brandi_84
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - November Week #4(Sun the 24th to Sat the 30th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:

@petrocoetsee (7) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!! Excellent!

@cmhubbard92 (6) - 43 weeks IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!! Way to beat Thanksgiving week!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:

@p_mad (5)
    @tracie_lord (4)

Attempted
    @nicoletime4me(1)

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 I am so happy you were able to find him!
    Mine runs if he ever gets out because he likes to go socialize with the neighbors.

@brandi_84 our older one runs away because he knows we can't catch him with all the places he goes. He had to have been REALLY cold to get in the guys car!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Conniewilkins56

Not a great start but almost back to Pre Thanksgiving weight!....it’s going to be a great week...good luck everyone!

Great job @conniewilkins56 ! Knew that gain wouldn't last you long!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    12/2/19

Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercised 40 mins
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Conniewilkins56

Congrats!!! @conniewilkins56 😍🤘💗💗
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, 3 December
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes(60 minute walk)

Water: 169oz
    Steps: 10,336
This discussion has been closed.