TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Maha , 34 years mom of three little angels 😊, my youngest one 7 months old and I want to try to lose at least 90 lb already lost 8 lb since November 4th, found this challenge and I really need it to help me keep moving on my journey so let’s get started 💪
    Just tracking my calories and workout twice a week for 30 minutes because I’m full time student
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I will start with the food and water challenge is that okay?
  • melblu42
    melblu42 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Melblu42:
    Please count me in the mini challenges!

Logged - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Water 24oz. ( really need to work on this 😳)
    Exercise- no

Step Goal - 5000

Logging on 12/01/19 @ 8:16pm PT
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Mini challenges....i hope I'm doing this right?! Lol
    12/1/19....logging at 2:53 am EST because long day and son who would not sleep 🙄😉
    Food Logged....YES
    Under.................YES
    Water 64 oz......YES
    Exercise 20 mins YES
    (Turbo jam kick boxing)
  • Pickle107
    Pickle107 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Mon weigh in
    SW: 145.5
    CW: 145.5
    loss: 0

Blaming a heavy gym session yesterday as I got down to 144.25 earlier in the week...:(
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    aminor55 wrote: »
    Hello All!

My name is Ashley and I live in Indiana. I have participated in this group about a year ago :neutral: and am back. My goals are to stay within calorie counts on my fitness pal, reduce amount of alcohol consumed, and increase activity. I have a treadmill and enjoy kettleball work outs.

I'm excited to get this weight loss on the way.

Have a great week!

@aminor55 welcome Ashley! Welcome back to TBBT! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my first time to participate in this group and I am very excited about it. I definitely need to be accountable to others for my dieting to work. Please sign me up for the mini ultimate accountability challenge (first entry above).

To give you a little background, I am 54 and a mom of two. I have gained 30 pounds over the years and my goal is to lose these extra pounds. I would really like to lose some weight by February when I see my doctor again. He's given me until then to reduce my cholesterol through an improved diet; otherwise, I go on medication. I'm fairly active, though I'd like to add strength training (barre) twice a week. Overeating is my main problem.

Best of luck to everyone! :)

@richmondwriter welcome to TBBT! I hope this group helps you to reach your February goals! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Hey girly, thanks for adding me to the challenges. Can you make my step goal 9000 daily please. Im unable to edit it.

@eyezbydiana no problem! :) We do a weekly goal, so I will do 63,000 (9,000 a day) for your weekly step goal! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    gboles79 wrote: »
    Hi I’m Gina, I’m back for my second month!! I am going to work on my water intake this month, I noticed the days I drink more water I consume less calories!

@cmhubbard92 do I need to sign up for the water & steps challenge or does it automatically roll over?

@gboles79 it automatically got copied over! I copy the spreadsheet each week, but will remove inactive participants after a few weeks of no activity in the challenge. You're good to go :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! My name is Maha , 34 years mom of three little angels 😊, my youngest one 7 months old and I want to try to lose at least 90 lb already lost 8 lb since November 4th, found this challenge and I really need it to help me keep moving on my journey so let’s get started 💪
    Just tracking my calories and workout twice a week for 30 minutes because I’m full time student

@mhassan160 Welcome to TBBT! Wonderful progress so far! I will add you to the spreadsheet today for the challenges! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    melblu42 wrote: »
    Melblu42:
    Please count me in the mini challenges!

Logged - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Water 24oz. ( really need to work on this 😳)
    Exercise- no

Step Goal - 5000

Logging on 12/01/19 @ 8:16pm PT

@melblu42 I see you're including steps/water in mini challenge, would you like to be added to our spreadsheet? If so, I just need a weekly step goal :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mini challenges....i hope I'm doing this right?! Lol
    12/1/19....logging at 2:53 am EST because long day and son who would not sleep 🙄😉
    Food Logged....YES
    Under.................YES
    Water 64 oz......YES
    Exercise 20 mins YES
    (Turbo jam kick boxing)

@Tinydancer106 for the mini-challenge it is:
    Tracked: yes/no
    Under: yes/no
    Exercise 20 min: yes/no

Water is only needed if you wish to join the challenges I track in spreadsheet :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Pickle107 wrote: »
    Mon weigh in
    SW: 145.5
    CW: 145.5
    loss: 0

Blaming a heavy gym session yesterday as I got down to 144.25 earlier in the week...:(

Maintenance is always a positive in my book. Great job getting a good gym workout in! :)
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    username: petrocoetsee
    Weigh in:
    SW: 195.6
    02/12: 195.6
    09/12
    16/12
    23/12
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    11/30 Saturday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked..yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise : 6 km run

Other challenges:
    Steps: - 12029
    Water 90

12/01 Sunday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked - sort of
    Under - seriously doubt it
    Exercise - only if you count walking from the bed to the couch as exercise

Steps - very low (not far from the bed to the couch
    Water - 84 (ok, maybe some steps to the toilet as well :D )
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 , Hi, I log my meals but I don't really pre-plan any meals, but I see on the spread sheet you fill in that I do? Am I correct in my understanding that the meals on the spread sheet is for the pre-planned meals challenge? Regards Petro
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 , Hi, I log my meals but I don't really pre-plan any meals, but I see on the spread sheet you fill in that I do? Am I correct in my understanding that the meals on the spread sheet is for the pre-planned meals challenge? Regards Petro

@petrocoetsee It is pre-logged, yes... I honestly don't remember putting your numbers in, so maybe someone else has changed them and gave you the 1pt? 🤷‍♀️
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @brandi_84 - I forgot to tag you to sign me up for the mini challenge.
  • gboles79
    gboles79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    gboles79
    SW146.6
    Weigh In week 1 145.2
  • eyezbydiana
    eyezbydiana Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    Hey girly, thanks for adding me to the challenges. Can you make my step goal 9000 daily please. Im unable to edit it.

@eyezbydiana no problem! :) We do a weekly goal, so I will do 63,000 (9,000 a day) for your weekly step goal! :)

Sounds good 😁
This discussion has been closed.