Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: December 1st

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: No, over
    Exercise: 10,402 steps

At least I got my walking in yesterday. I fixed a huge dinner last night...at least it was healthy though. Grilled cod, zucchini and yellow squash plus stuffed clam (not quite so healthy, but delicious).

I might be over with calories again today. My work Holiday Party was at lunch today. I stayed pretty much with vegetables and turkey...but I did have a bit of sweet potatoes (not realizing that they had been loaded with brown sugar). Thank goodness I only got about 1/2 cup of the sweet potatoes. Otherwise I would have been in deep trouble....they were really, really good. No dessert, bread or mashed potatoes though...so I was partially good. :)

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    mss9675 wrote: »
    @AB0215 - When do we post our next weight and where?

@mss9675 You had put down Monday for your weigh ins so technically that was today and the weigh ins just go right here with the rest of the team discussion and I'll enter them into the spreadsheet. Since you had down Monday for your weigh in day, each week on Monday you'd post that here.
    And if you didn't weigh today, you can just weigh tomorrow and then get back on schedule next week.
  • AB0215
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    @AB0215 - thanks for the bread information! I go mostly carnivore on Keto. My husband eats Keto with me and needs some bread options. Carbs make me feel horrible. Keto bread would work for both of us.

@fanncy0626 My husband is the same way, just can't let go of those past things so I find keto alternatives to make for him.
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    @SammyDee2015 Your starting weight is the one you posted in the starting weights thread, your week 1 weigh in will be Sunday Dec 1 if you were a Sunday weigher, your weights should be 1 week apart each week, on whatever day it was that you chose to weigh in. For example, for a Sunday weigh in, Week 0 (or starting weight) would have been Nov 24th and Week 1's loss would have been Sunday Dec 1. does that make sense?
    Ok- that’s the way I did it so I am good.
    Thanks for the help! 🤗
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post
    Monday
    Track-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-none

Feeling ill today so not even any steps in today luckily it was my day off work, hoping for a good nights sleep and feeling better tomorow at work so will at least get some steps done.
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    mss9675 wrote: »
    @AB0215 - When do we post our next weight and where?

@mss9675 You had put down Monday for your weigh ins so technically that was today and the weigh ins just go right here with the rest of the team discussion and I'll enter them into the spreadsheet. Since you had down Monday for your weigh in day, each week on Monday you'd post that here.
    And if you didn't weigh today, you can just weigh tomorrow and then get back on schedule next week.

MSS9675
    Monday weight 182.0
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday

Track ✔
    Calories ❌ not today
    Exercise Just a short jaunt to the park.

Had the blahs all day. Not a good feeling.
  • KT4everFree
    KT4everFree Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes

Went to the gym and under on calories. Woohoo!
  • AB0215
    Options
    I saw my weight loss physician today and she was really pleased with my results. I had hoped to be past the 100 lb loss mark today when I saw her....but that plateau through August and September kind of did me in. I'm just glad I'm back to losing again. I should be there in 3 months when I see her again.

@CindyJNC1963 It is disappointing sometimes when the weightloss doesn't adhere to our schedule, but you've come to far and you have no reason to be upset overall...
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Dec 2 Daily
    Track: Yes every gram
    Calories: Under!
    Exercise: Yes
    Did a run/walk session, climbed 10 sets of stairs, 30 burpees for time, and even some stretching. Steps 15k! I am super pleased with myself but it’s a far FAR distance to my maintenance weight goal so I pray I keep at it. 🤞
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes--fasting
    Calories: Yes, fasting.
    Exercise: I am counting my walk around the Dallas airport because that is a freaking hike...walked around that airport for 30 mins.

Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training.

Comments: Stuck to the plan today, slept in a bit this morning because we didn't get home until about 4am and I didn't get to bed until about 4:30 so I got up the first time at 8 to make sure my husband got to his meeting on time and then slept until 10. I am looking forward to getting back to normal. Headed to bed now.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,792 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in:
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: walking on the treadmill weights rowing
    Steps 14949
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,119 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking

Comments I had an extremely busy day today. I was on my feet all day. I barely had time to sit until supper time. I helped decorate the clubhouse here at the Resort then at home. I washed and folded 5 loads of laundry made bed and cleaned. Now I’m heading to bed!

• Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories Good!
    Exercise Daily burn: 8741

I have got to get my steps back up!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    December Week 1
    PW = 196.4
    CW= 191.4
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    December Week 1
    PW =171.6
    CW= 168.8

Nice losses
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Hello!

IM BACK!

Today im starting 10k training and tomorrow im moving back down to weight loss calories from maintenance. The month of November I gave my self a break and I didn't gain anything!

Let's kick Decembers buttocks!

My goal is to lose 4lbs this month, I have about 15 till my goal.

Welcome back
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily post
    Monday
    Track-yes
    Calories-yes
    Exercise-none

Feeling ill today so not even any steps in today luckily it was my day off work, hoping for a good nights sleep and feeling better tomorow at work so will at least get some steps done.

Feel better
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for mon Dec 2
    Tracked yes
    Calories over by about 60 or so
    Exercise no. Have a bit of a cold/cough thing going on. Feel my breathing to be shallow. But I did wear my Fitbit and got in over 9000 steps yesterday.

• caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track ✔
    Calories ✔
    Exercise ✔
  • RetroJoe28
    RetroJoe28 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28 wrote: »
    RetroJoe28
    December Week 1
    PW = 196.4
    CW= 191.4
    DebJB30 wrote: »
    DebJB30
    December Week 1
    PW =171.6
    CW= 168.8

Nice losses

Thank you its been fun so far helps to have all of the support.
This discussion has been closed.